Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time (8661 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / MY Greatest Money Ritual — Am I Wicked? [Picture] / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Celebs: They’re just like us — which means wardrobe malfunctions seem to happen at seriously inconvenient times. For these celebrities, unfortunately, those clothing mishaps are caught on camera, video, and plastered across papers nationwide.

Some are worse than others, naturally. I’ve compiled the most embarrassing celeb wardrobe malfunctions of all time. From RIhaana- Cardi B, Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, Kim, etc This list is simply breathtaking.

Celebrities are humans Afterall. Which is your favourite pick?

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
More ..

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mmm-mnn.

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
None of these are wardrobe malfunction, these are just ways to trend in this social media driven world... These people went out knowing fully well they were gonna show some skin.

7 Likes

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
seems you don't know the definition of wardrobe malfunction
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by godofuck231: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
it's when the nipples pops out of the dress and says helooooo
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
nothing show for zendaya own
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
nothing show for zendaya own

Take a zoom on her chest. U will be amazed
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Someone just said celebs reveal too much to trend. That school of thought I certainly won't argue with but certainly not all. Some are mere errors beyond their control. Look closely to see ma point bruv

1 Share

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
they do it deliberately

1 Like

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
they do it deliberately

Don't tell you haven't heard news of how some actually cried, Kristen could walk out to collect an award cuz of this. Lindsay lost so much cus of her dress sense n constant wardrobe malfunction.

Should I continue?
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by sisisioge: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Well...most of them are true to self...not much plastics seen there. Now I feel fat grin grin grin

Hails to all the lepas of the world cool

2 Likes

Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
sisisioge:
Well...most of them are true to self...not much plastics seen there. Now I feel fat grin grin grin

You are so funny. Took a glance at your profile, U look stunning enough with a perfect body.

Salute
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
they do it deliberately

Hmmm
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2019
sisisioge:

Lol
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lolz
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
they do it deliberately

Not all though
Re: Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time by Crystasluvee(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.