Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) (8662 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Join me as I take you on an interesting, eye opening, belief shattering ride, back to the future.

This is going to be one of my most important threads.

Keep an open mind and observe the evidence and come to your own conclusions

If you haven't seen my previous thread, I would advice that you visit it, so as to give proper context for this thread. This thread is like an extension of it.

Below is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7257702/these-images-make-reconsider-beliefs

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Godada(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is the future of humanity? Can anyone definitively answer that question?

Where are we going as a species?

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hollywood has been trying to answer this question for a long time with their action films and science fiction movies.

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even in literature, music and art exhibitions we still see this attempt to answer this question.

In all these, we see our technology taken to it's limits.

Crafts fly, computers live, robots help out, holographic screens decorate every room, cities continue to go upwards; dominating the skylines. We can teleport and space travel is the accepted norm.

5 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Outside of movies and fiction, we have sobering documentaries telling us where we are heading, lamenting the unstoppable path we are on. It's all very serious. We are destroying our planet.

We have political institutions, non governmental organizations and the trusted voices and award winning acientists sharing similar messages.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Respect bro.

Why did they block your previous account. So many topics lost its really sad

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dangrace01:
Respect bro.

Why did they block your previous account. So many topics lost its really sad

It's not lost. You can still access it.

www.nairaland.com/OurTruth

Just that I was logged out and can't log in again.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
OurTruth24:

It's not lost. You can still access it.

www.nairaland.com/OurTruth

Just that I was logged out and can't log in again.

Nice bro
Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by czarr(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Following
Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
When you look closer above the fiction and the alleged facts, they all share the same underlying premise and principles - We are becoming so technologically advanced than the planet we reside on is no longer enough and can no longer sustain our activities.

The proposed solution is usually either:

For humanity to perish as a result, perhaps destroyed by the very artificial intelligence systems it created in the first place or perhaps by a natural virus that mutated and is sweeping the earth to restore natural balance

Or

For humans to say goodbye to their little lonely blue ball and head off into space I'm search of a nice home

7 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is where it gets interesting. Please pay attention

5 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
The World is literally changing and we either accept the new world or left behind. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
What they don't tell us: Electromagnetism

What we don't see emphasized in these visions however, is the potential of electromagnetism to transform all human life, technology and society.

This is strange when you consider that all life and the earth itself is impossible without electromagnetism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why wouldn't these visionaries want to explore this in more detail?

Could it be that they are not allowed to?

Could it be that the are afraid of something?

Are they afraid of us connecting one too many dots?

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
What are they trying to hide?

Let's head deeper down the rabbit hole of shocking secrets hiding in plain sight
Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Horse-shoe magnets

Horse shoe magnets can act as powerful electromagnets. if civilization was to advance technologically through the use of Electromagnetism, then the horse shoe magnets would certainly have a tremendous role to play in that development.

And yes it certainly did.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
The L'arc de trlomph.

One of the most powerful electromagnets ever constructed.

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Structures like this are found everywhere in our world.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
These gigantic structures weren't built by our current humans. We inherited them. They were built by an advanced civilization that dissapeared during the early nineteenth century.

They had electromagnetic electricity and it was globally distributed.

5 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Look closer around the world and you will find these gigantic horse shoe magnets everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
More.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
The civilizations of the past used these structures to generate energy and distribute it wirelessly across the world, just like Nikola Tesla suggested, before his work was closed down and hidden by the powers that be

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Maybe you are not convinced. Not to worry.

Let's dive deeper down the rabbit hole.

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
These giant magnets weren't just in the form of triumphant arches.

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
They were part of something much larger

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Take a look at these pictures. Look at them carefully.

What do you see?

1 Like

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
You see, these structures weren't churches or mosques or cathedrals.

These were instruments of energy, used to generate and distribute energy.

You doubt me? Let's see

2 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Antennas

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by josh123(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bro pls just go to the main point

2 Likes

Re: Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Spiked Antennas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... / Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.