Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? (1771 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
so I created this thread just to understand and also educate people out there. When it comes to Africa or Nigeria,it is believed a man, boyfriend should pay for everything including. Paying for dates when you are in a relationship, to buying her clothes, to buying her cosmetics, to paying for her hair, making her nails, paying her school fees. And then in return she gives you (her time according to the ladies and sex)

So now I ask this questions, what are the things a boyfriend is supposed to do in a relationship in other to keep it growing. And what are the things that are a no no.
Also I believe relationship is all about give and give and not just give and take. What can a lady offer if not sex?

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Preshy561(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Homely.

Intelligent

Caring

Supportive

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by luvyaself95(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Homely.

Intelligent

Caring
Supportive
Shey you know Homely Guys are rare to find
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Preshy561(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
Shey you know Homely Guys are rare to find
Not true.
My brothers are homely.

And I have a homely man too.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by iTearHerToto: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Not true.
My brothers are homely.

I see lipsrsealed

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by chii8(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
God fearing...

Meanwhile, young girls should stop looking for boyfriends, get something doing, then "husbands," will come.

Nobody should quote me ooo,I'm not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by luvyaself95(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Not true.
My brothers are homely.

Am also a homely guy and i need to say this your parent are very discipline to train you guys up...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Not really. My question here. Is if it is normal for a guy to buy clothes, bring money for hairs, buy cosmetics for the girlfriend all the time. Or is can he do it when ever he feel like?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by TimiRume(f): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
CHESTER48:
so I created this thread just to understand and also educate people out there. When it comes to Africa or Nigeria,it is believed a man, boyfriend should pay for everything including. Paying for dates when you are in a relationship, to buying her clothes, to buying her cosmetics, to paying for her hair, making her nails, paying her school fees. And then in return she gives you (her time according to the ladies and sex)

So now I ask this questions, what are the things a boyfriend is supposed to do in a relationship in other to keep it growing. And what are the things that are a no no.
Also I believe relationship is all about give and give and not just give and take. What can a lady offer if not sex?

If women really have nothing to offer then i believe no man should go into any relationship or marriage. Just kuku ma pay sex workers for the sex which is the only thing a lady can offer.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by duvetmaster: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
He must be muscular and should be able to protect and make you feel safe at all times
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
duvetmaster:
He must be muscular and should be able to protect and make you feel safe at all times
must be muscular. Must everything revolve around fight? Mature minds resolve things without even fighting

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by duvetmaster: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
CHESTER48:
must be muscular. Must everything revolve around fight? Mature minds resolve things without even fighting

Just for appearance only not fight. It's called being fit
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by zenith4biz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
duvetmaster:

Just for appearance only not fight. It's called being fit

What's the Correlation between being fit and being muscular?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
He should always be there for me in any situation; in sickness, in health, when sad, or happy, he cares, a shoulder to lean on, my confidant and mischief maker grin, my playmate etc. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by drmikeadams(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
; grin grin he should be able to give his girl his ATM pin and always on 24/7 mumu button activated grin grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
He should always be there for me in any situation; in sickness, in health, when sad, or happy, he cares, a shoulder to lean on, my confidant and mischief maker grin, my playmate etc. smiley
yeah. But I'm talking about money part?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by MrStealYourGirl(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by JejeNaija(m): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2019
chii8:
Good fearing...

Meanwhile, young girls should stop looking for boyfriends, get something doing, then "husbands," will come.

Nobody should quote me ooo,I'm not feeling fine

Why won't I quote you when you made too much sense in what you wrote. Tell me
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2019
grin iyam shocked..no lady here has mentioned money among d qualities and six packs.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by lanibi(f): 3:07am On Apr 26, 2019
lefulefu:
grin iyam shocked..no lady here has mentioned money among d qualities and six packs.
because it's all in you guys head that what is of utmost priority to us in a relationship is MONEY which is only an assumption undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by duvetmaster: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
zenith4biz:

What's the Correlation between being fit and being muscular?

It's just the spelling
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
t

(1) (Reply)

How Doctors Checked Chests Problem Before The Stethoscope / Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex / Man Threatens A Lady With A Fake Gun, Rapes Her Twice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.