Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat (1663 Views)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat by ludwic: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2006
I met a girl from a penpal site. I went to her place by train, and it took me 6 hours to go to her town. Because it took me so much time to meet her, she told me that I could stay at her room during weekend.

But she lives alone in a flat. Do you think she expects something more than friendship? We are just a friend so far, and I just met her once.
Re: Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat by layi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2006
ludwic:

she told me that I could stay at her room during weekend.

Most often than not, we waste our time trying to think out what the other person is thinking. Nothing is too sacred to be discussed except you're okay wit a life of deceit/uncertainty.

Dont push your cart too fast. Dont assume anything cuzz she may just enjoy your company. However,all i can point out is that she likes u..reason why she can allow u in her flat.

Do you want a deeper relationship with her? Why the concern?
Re: Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2010
layi:

Most often than not, we waste our time trying to think out what the other person is thinking. Nothing is too sacred to be discussed except you're okay wit a life of deceit/uncertainty.

Dont push your cart too fast. Dont assume anything cuzz she may just enjoy your company. However,all i can point out is that she likes u, reason why she can allow u in her flat.

Do you want a deeper relationship with her? Why the concern?

Simple as ABC.
Re: Penpal Says I Can Sleep In Her Solitary Flat by Princephelar(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2012
ludwic: I met a girl from a penpal site. I went to her place by train, and it took me 6 hours to go to her town. Because it took me so much time to meet her, she told me that I could stay at her room during weekend.

But she lives alone in a flat. Do you think she expects something more than friendship? We are just a friend so far, and I just met her once.
And if She's seeing this,She'll be greatly disappointed in you... She must have trusted you so well,before telling you to sleep over the weekend,now seeing her issue on NL will definitely make her feel bad. Just stop seeing things that are not there,that a lady said It's cool you spend weekend in her flat doesn't mean She's after something else,after all,you said It's a flat,hence there are more than one room. So,why the concern?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Toast(chike) A Lady. / Loving And Sweet Nick-names / Help! My Best Friend Has Terrible Mouth And Body Odour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.