Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! (3270 Views)

Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / Skill Acquisition Program And Empowerment Training / Free Empowerment Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
unicorn79:

With all pleasure. grin

What's the meaning of your screen name?

It means, 'Unicorn and cannicus are fucking snakes'. smiley
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
are u a hacker?

wink
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How come you both are replying me at the same time? Seems you both sleep and breathe on here. Cannicus, that's your alternate. Lol. Deny all you want.

And for checks, your writing styles are alike. Very very alike. I'm not easily deceived.

Sleep on this thread? So you don't know how mentions work? Are you really that slow?

The fact that we are posting at the same time should tell you its 2 different people posting. Not one person logging in and out.

If you cant detect differences in our writing styles, the fact that he loves football and i dont should be another pointer.

This will be my last comment on this alternate moniker issue to anyone.

This is my only active moniker for now.

EOD.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
extremely alike my sis
it's very hard to keep an alternate without slipping up
you'd def shoot yourself in the foot at some point
his denial dey vex me sef, it's just like someone trying to convince me that grass is not green
UyaiIncomparabl:

How come you both are replying me at the same time? Seems you both sleep and breathe on here. Cannicus, that's your alternate. Lol. Deny all you want.

And for checks, your writing styles are alike. Very very alike. I'm not easily deceived.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cannicus:

Sleep on this thread? So you don't know how mentions work? Are you really that slow?

The fact that we are posting at the same time should tell you its 2 different people posting. Not one person logging in and out.

If you cant detect differences in our writing styles, the fact that he loves football and i dont should be another pointer.

This will be my last comment on this alternate moniker issue to anyone.

This is my only active moniker for now.

EOD.

LMAO! Turns out that you're only shooting yourself in the leg.

1. It's possible for you to operate two different accounts with different phones. Yes, it's possible for you, Cannicus.
2. You can have different personalities with different accounts. A sane Cannicus will never tell me he doesn't like sport. I'm not that daft. You can be a sports and a diary lover on one and an ashawo thread lover on the other.
3. Your writing styles are alike, not a little, but very much.
4. Noticed you know old nairaland users on your unicorn account. How so soon for you to acquaint with them after opening that account just months ago. You're an oldie here.

If you allow me take interest, I'll hack it.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by IamPlato(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll hack both accounts later.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Antibrutus we ought to be friends though grin kiss
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

undecided
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Lol.

Why would any link Canni to an alternate,
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but na too much Romance section dey cause this thing.

The Canni I know won't have the luxury of time, resources or even motive to operate dual accounts on Nairaland. Nahhhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

Hehehe, why? grin
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2019
why not? cheesy
AntiBrutus:

Hehehe, why? grin
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2019
your second name na John snow be dat
this thing no start today, I'm 100% sure he's the one
I won't go around accusing people of owning certain alternates if I'm not sure
this is not a matter of "I think", it's something I'm very sure of
of course he won't admit
canicus isn't even his real account, it's an alternate strictly for ashawo thread
AntiBrutus:
Lol.

Why would any link Canni to an alternate,
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but na too much Romance section dey cause this thing.

The Canni I know won't have the luxury of time, resources or even motive to operate dual accounts on Nairaland. Nahhhh.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
of course he won't admit
canicus isn't even his real account, it's an alternate strictly for ashawo thread

You did call L0L my ex, remember?

Canni isn't Unicorn-wareva.

Funny you @ the John Snow tag cheesy
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
I never threw out the accusation for l0l first although I was suspecting but I never said anything because I wasn't sure
it was until someone said he was elder that I now voiced out my suspicion
but this one, he is definitely the one. I called him out first because I am so sure he's the one
I am not an e-detective or anything, but he's said some pretty nasty things to me in the past, even with his other deactivated unicorn moniker and he's been stalking my curious cat account so much that I had to disable it
and canicus had a nasty habit of bombarding all my accounts with pms to talk about only God knows what
see ehn the story is not short but they're a lot of parts that fit and all fingers point to canicus and uni being the same people
not that it's a big deal or anything sha
AntiBrutus:

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
of course he won't admit

If you are so sure, swear on your life and those of your children.

Or forever keep shut.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2019
fučk off
Cannicus:

If you are so sure, swear on your life and those of your children.

Or forever keep shut.

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
fučk off

I thought you were 100% sure ? undecided
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2019
you swear that you aren't unicorn with you mom's life
Cannicus:

I thought you were 100% sure ? undecided

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
you swear that you aren't unicorn with you mom's life

I asked first.

And you are the one accusing me, so you should go first.

If you are so sure, what are you scared of?

I will swear after you swear.

Fake detec$hit
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:

smiley
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2019
you're such a dumbass
I'm not going to swear, not because I'm not sure of what I'm saying but because I'm not daft enough to make such a stupid pronouncement
ontop wetin? undecided
but we both know what you are
a unicorn and a snake
now seriously, fück off
Cannicus:

I asked first.

Fake detec$hit

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
you're such a dumbass
I'm not going to swear, not because I'm not sure of what I'm saying but because I'm not daft enough to make such a stupid pronouncement
ontop wetin? undecided
but we both know what you are
a unicorn and a snake
now seriously, fück off

Isi ewu
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Thanks dear kiss

Don't mind them.

Na so so to dey abuse, accuse and cast false aspersions on people of impeccable character dem sabi.

No be we say make dem dull na.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Cannicus:

I asked first.
Fake detec$hit

shocked
The matter serious reach like this? Na wa o grin grin
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO! Turns out that you're only shooting yourself in the leg.

1. It's possible for you to operate two different accounts with different phones. Yes, it's possible for you, Cannicus.
2. You can have different personalities with different accounts. A sane Cannicus will never tell me he doesn't like sport. I'm not that daft. You can be a sports and a diary lover on one and an ashawo thread lover on the other.
3. Your writing styles are alike, not a little, but very much.
4. Noticed you know old nairaland users on your unicorn account. How so soon for you to acquaint with them after opening that account just months ago. You're an oldie here.

If you allow me take interest, I'll hack it.

Wow I like your acumen. Is this the hacking you've been talking? You have even succeeded in convincing me too that I'm his alternate. Beautiful! grin

I hope the hacking gets to the point where we exchange PMs for deeper investigation.
wink

By the way why is the cruella whatever moniker always having your back? She's your alternate? grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
unicorn79:

Wow I like your acumen. Is this the hacking you've been talking? You have even succeeded in convincing me too that I'm his alternate. Beautiful! grin

I hope the hacking gets to the point where we exchange PMs for deeper investigation.
wink

By the way why is the cruella whatever moniker always having your back? She's your alternate? grin

SMH. You and your so called alternate are both clowns. I haven't hacked you yet, silly!

Go take a dump, unicorn!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by damtan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! You're such a pathological unrepentant liar! You're fretting out because I caught you pants down. There's no need to fret no more baby, I've got you covered. cool

I ain't coming to anywhere Bitch. LMAO!
Thought you said you weren't trendvivi? Your lie will wake the dead up. Mgbeke feeling funky. LMAO! No be only prison, na underground. I just will continue shaking my head for you and I hope you change soon enough. Trendsvivi also known as Victoria Puegeren whatever. Lol. You fine sha. cool

You too get wahala, I swear!!!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by J2381: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cannicus:

Thanks dear kiss

Don't mind them.

Na so so to dey abuse, accuse and cast false aspersions on people of impeccable character dem sabi.

No be we say make dem dull na.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

How you dey bro?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
J2381:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

How you dey bro?

I remain impeccable, my brother.

I hold you in very high esteem cheesy

How every?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I never threw out the accusation for l0l first although I was suspecting but I never said anything because I wasn't sure
it was until someone said he was elder that I now voiced out my suspicion
but this one, he is definitely the one. I called him out first because I am so sure he's the one
I am not an e-detective or anything, but he's said some pretty nasty things to me in the past, even with his other deactivated unicorn moniker and he's been stalking my curious cat account so much that I had to disable it
and canicus had a nasty habit of bombarding all my accounts with pms to talk about only God knows what
see ehn the story is not short but they're a lot of parts that fit and all fingers point to canicus and uni being the same people
not that it's a big deal or anything sha

Babe, na OGB you describe so o.

Maybe you both might have had misunderstandings on here, but I can assure you Canni doesn't have that kinda bile in him.

Calm down you hear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Fire A Maid With HIV? / The Nigerian Culture And Self Esteem / Husband & Wife Strip Each Other's Clothes Off During Street Fight (photos & Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.