Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! (3279 Views)

Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / Skill Acquisition Program And Empowerment Training / Free Empowerment Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hope you enjoyed our chat? LMAO! cheesy
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! Victorian, isn't this you? And you claim not to be trendsvivi abi na viva. May God help you with these lies that you don't miss out on your helpers. I actually wanted to register two students into your fashion school whatever. If you finally have sense, let me know.

No be only helpers!

Look we are not mates

Take your students to another school. I'm not begging u for anyone of yhem

So get off my space!

I was having a business meeting on phone with a serious client and Philanthropist from abroad. You are there chatting me up as if I owe you!

What's your problem?

I owe you before?

Did I collect anything from you?

Did I collect your man!

Did I ask you for money!

Please don't spoil my business with serious business men and women for me o!

U can take your two students elsewhere! I don't need them!

Don't mess up my business calls with your irritating attitude!

I know u before? What rubbish is this!

Are u this obsessed about me?

What's your problem!

Come around. And try your nonsense in my office, I will lock you and your friends up!

Do u think we are mates and I have your time?

What nonsense! Get off my mentions and leave my number alone!

Moderators! Lalasticala, please Uyailncomparabl is stalking me. If I get her arrested! And lock her up for trespassing nobody should say I'm wicked o!

CaptainMitch! Warn her o! Have had it up to my neck! If she loves prison that much, let her come to my office and she will see the difference between the devil. And the blue sea! Try me!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Have had enough of this brat!

Uyailncomparabl if u know u have two heads, come to my office with your useless attitude. I will lock u up!
What nonsense!

Smhhhhh
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
LMAO! You're such a pathological unrepentant liar! You're fretting out because I caught you pants down. There's no need to fret no more baby, I've got you covered. cool

I ain't coming to anywhere Bitch. LMAO!
Thought you said you weren't trendvivi? Your lie will wake the dead up. Mgbeke feeling funky. LMAO! No be only prison, na underground. I just will continue shaking my head for you and I hope you change soon enough. Trendsvivi also known as Victoria Puegeren whatever. Lol. You fine sha. cool

victorian:

No be only helpers!

Look we are not mates

Take your students to another school. I'm not begging u for anyone of yhem

So get off my space!

I was having a business meeting on phone with a serious client and Philanthropist from abroad. You are there chatting me up as if I owe you!

What's your problem?

I owe you before?

Did I collect anything from you?

Did I collect your man!

Did I ask you for money!

Please don't spoil my business with serious business men and women for me o!

U can take your two students elsewhere! I don't need them!

Don't mess up my business calls with your irritating attitude!

I know u before? What rubbish is this!

Are u this obsessed about me?

What's your problem!

Come around. And try your nonsense in my office, I will lock you and your friends up!

Do u think we are mates and I have your time?

What nonsense! Get off my mentions and leave my number alone!

Moderators! Lalasticala, please Uyailncomparabl is stalking me. If I get her arrested! And lock her up for trespassing nobody should say I'm wicked o!

CaptainMitch! Warn her o! Have had it up to my neck! If she loves prison that much, let her come to my office and she will see the difference between the devil. And the blue sea! Try me!

4 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:
Have had enough of this brat!

Uyailncomparabl if u know u have two heads, come to my office with your useless attitude. I will lock u up!
What nonsense!

Smhhhhh

Lol. Why're you bickering? See you pouring out your frustrations everywhere. Lol.

You be sorry case.

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
You are stubborn and troublesome, why can't you let her be? Just pretend she doesn't exist and keep it moving, I have never seen her troll you and I don't think your hate is justified. It's not too much to ask for.

UyaiIncomparabl:
Hope you enjoyed our chat? LMAO! cheesy
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You are stubborn and troublesome, why can't you let her be? Just pretend she doesn't exist and keep it moving, I have never seen her troll you and I don't think your hate is justified. It's not too much to ask for.

LMAO! It's fun. tongue

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! You're such a pathological unrepentant liar! You're fretting out because I caught you pants down. There's no need to fret no more baby, I've got you covered. cool

I ain't coming to anywhere Bitch. LMAO!
Thought you said you weren't trendvivi? Your lie will wake the dead up. Mgbeke feeling funky. LMAO! No be only prison, na underground. I just will continue shaking my head for you and I hope you change soon enough. Trendsvivi also known as Victoria Puegeren whatever. Lol. You fine sha. cool

Just try me!

And I will show you, the real Victorian.

Useless animal!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Why're you bickering? See you pouring out your frustrations everywhere. Lol.

You be sorry case.

Come to my office and you will witness first hand who is the sorry case

Barking like a useless dog online.

Come and you will know the real word of Life!

Ode!

Goat!

Geroout! Jealousy will kill you there! Animal!

Spit on you!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

Just try me!

And I will show you, the real Victorian.

Useless animal!

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Just warn her!

If she loves herself. She should come to my office

Her hatred on my success will never end! She wants to die on top my matter and she will receive it for free!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Atleast you won't always have to lie to my face again. lipsrsealed

Still coming to your shop for free training though, mama. wink cheesy

victorian:

Come to my office and you will witness first hand who is the sorry case

Barking like a useless dog online.

Come and you will know the real word of Life!

Ode!

Goat!

Geroout! Jealousy will kill you there! Animal!

Spit on you!

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Atleast you won't always have to lie to my face again. lipsrsealed

Still coming to your shop for free training though, mama. wink cheesy

Come to my office
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why should a fine girl like you always lose her cool, you should be more calm and tolerant of these youngsters, don't mind her, she likes to trigger you but I am sure it's nothing serious.

victorian:

Just warn her!

If she loves herself. She should come to my office

Her hatred on my success will never end! She wants to die on top my matter and she will receive it for free!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

Come to my office

Shop, not office.

3 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why should a fine girl like you always lose her cool, you should be more calm and tolerant of these youngsters, don't mind her, she likes to trigger you but I am sure it's nothing serious.

LMAO! Tonight is fun.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Have said it and everyone has bear me witness.

I rest my case
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shop, not office.
Hmmm. So you are this troublesome?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shop, not office.
Hahahaha. Tailoring shop.

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Splinz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmm. shocked

People should know when they're trolling, making jest or fun of others FROM when they're simply constituting a nuisance.

Such needless show of obsession!

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Splinz:
Hmm. shocked

People should know when they're trolling, making jest or fun of others FROM when they're simply constituting a nuisance.

Such needless show of obsession!

Shush now!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
unicorn79:

Hmmm. So you are this troublesome?

Hell yes! It's fun. Just the things we do online. smiley

How're you cannicus? Keep alternating between two accounts. smiley

Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Hahahaha. Tailoring shop.

Lmao. How're you babe? smiley

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lmao. How're you babe? smiley
Great dear.
Thanks smiley
Trust you are good too?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Cannicus: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have fun.

Oh please!

I'm not that jobless. undecided
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! Victorian, isn't this you? And you claim not to be trendsvivi abi na viva. May God help you with these lies that you don't miss out on your helpers. I actually wanted to register two students into your fashion school whatever. If you finally have sense, let me know.
hmm CIA go fit you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:

what do you expect from someone who said she spark controversy for a living?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have fun.
making people angry is not my definition of fun..but then Maybe you are a sadist.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Please don't answer uyailcomparable again

She's frustrated of life. So I understand her problem. Initially I used to answer her back word for word but later I realised she's mentally unstable. Just ignore her when she's tired, only her will carry her legs and walk into the lions den. Let her keep wailing. She is free to visit all the offices owned by Trendsvivi, and she can display her madness there.
When dog wan lost, his master whistle, it will not hear.
She thinks I came to this life because of her. She cannot rub her frustrations on me, i have so much going for me in the real world. And that's why she's raving mad on my matter. Lol
What's she's struggling with me for? I have no idea.

Do you know she thinks about it every day, every minute and every hour. She's so obsessed with me . And las las the end will justify the means.

So... you are not trendvivi shocked

Chubhie, come and carry your mami water undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2019
trendsvivi:
Trendsviva haute fashion school is empowering 1000 people in the art of tailoring and dressmaking skills in a space of 3 WEEKS!!! For FREE!!!!!!

You can't afford to miss this opportunity.! If you are a novice, pls reach out to me!

If you learn at the roadside and you want to understand your measurements and cuttings correctly please reach out to me!

And make your customers happy with you! Don't keep spoiling clothes. Place pride aside and let's do this!

You can call or whatsapp 07036363881.

Sponsored soley by Princess Vivi ( CEO Trendsviva haute fashion company & Head designer, Trendsviva haute fashion school)
God bless

If I was near by I would take advantage of this... well done, and keep up the great job you're doing smiley
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shop, not office.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Cannicus:

Oh please!

I'm not that jobless. undecided

Hmmmm, there's smoke in the mountains sad

Why do people keep asking you this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. / Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.