Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) (50592 Views)

Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Olibboy: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Loveworld12:
A big shame to her and the school in general.. her name don enter internet in a negative way.
It's for just a week. next week yhu won't hear anything about her.

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Chaiiii....see as this girl embarrass my school
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Yoruba people eh...
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video HERE

where is the video kwanu? if you want traffic go and get sense
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Adesina6634: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Wonder shall never end... Ole is ole , nothing else called ole
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
lol poverty die!

Many of you do worse things

Even yahoo boi will say thief

Let him who is without sin be the fess to cast the stone

Every hoeloesho wit him towtow
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
choi!!! This one loud oh

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
And she will be claiming big girl out there if she suicide,
Idiot. grin grin grin
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by mozona(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Alright
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by phonemakemoney: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmm so pathetic
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Mavchamp(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2019
Chai.. U are a shame 2 all SIWES students, all YABATECH students and all POLYTECHNIC students!

Prison calls baby!
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Dis wan is just a mumu kleptomaniac..you stole twice with CCTV on and you continued working and stealing in the same place and from thesame drawer...lol
How can 500k fix into dat short tight skirt without bulging out..abi she get polythene bag inside the private part?

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
All for iPhone. God have mercy
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
dominique:
I doubt if what she took is up to 500k but she's a thief nonetheless and she deserves to be name, shamed and arrested.

good day ma. Please i wanted to reach you but if you can reach me on my contact i will be happy. My contact/whatsapp on my signature.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Obynopositive: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
slay thief..... grin grin
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by neonly: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2019
IamPlato:
People Dont Know How To Steal in Office... Just Steal 1000naira, when They Catch You They Will Feel PITY and Say Its Hunger that Caused It, they Will Use Their Hand And Give You extra 10k, you Now Have 11k... Simple Psychology!

Sense Will Not Kill Me

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2019
So her brain did not register a camera in the office?

Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Someone else said the lady is a shame to "robberyhood" cos she didn't detect a Cctv camera in the place she's working as an IT student. grin grin
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Na the beautiful I still dey look for since morning oo

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Iphone5: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
She should Audition for AFONJA'S GOT TALENT
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2019
What has describing her as pretty got to do with her actions? A female thief was caught on CCTV... see straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Lust for money got her blinded cos she should have noticed the CCTV right above her.

She is even an IT student, I wonder if they teach them about real IT and computer, no wonder many of them in NYSC camp didn't know the meaning of CCTV angry

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

So her brain did not register a camera in the office?

Nawaooo

True...her brain should. She relied on her eyes but CCTV are not always easily detected.

I'm not sure which is worse.... the theft....or these bloggers and mods with their English.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
Someone else said the lady is a shame to "robberyhood" cos she didn't detect a Cctv camera in the place she's working as an IT student. grin grin
That in my opinion is the actual crime here.

2 Likes

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Guyman02:

She is even an IT student, I wonder if they teach them about real IT and computer, no wonder many of them in NYSC camp didn't know the meaning of CCTV angry
u self be olodo. IT industrial training likr internship

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Elbashy(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Guess I'm tired of Nigeria these days.... Using corrupt politicians to justify the bad deeds we commit... That's utter balderdash

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Kaycely: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Stop abusing her....this is naija 4 U...where u pay with ur yansh before you get a space for IT. The boss may have been digging her gold and now she tried digging her own gold but was unfortunate.
I pity her.
Did you know how many qualified guys that may have applied for the job but failed?

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Craigslists: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Hehehehe
Na punna she still hide am

Punna
Doing what it knows how to do best
Stealing

Lol

Where she wan hide am before?

Na puna Be naija girls bank of commerce and industry na grin
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Roodez(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Na two ladies I dey see so o, different tops abi na my eye
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Lols the organisation, the boss, the cctv footage and the girl are all mad. She stole the first time they let her be until the second time. Do they have that much to spare to a thief? Infact nairaland is inclusively mad. By the way that looks like 500 naira notes in her hand. 500k at 500 naira notes will require an extra puna to fit it all into it
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Originalsly:

True...her brain should. She relied on her eyes but CCTV are not always easily detected.

I'm not sure which is worse.... the theft....or these bloggers and mods with their English.

The bloggers. They all wanna blow like ikeji

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.