Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) (50591 Views)

Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Guyman02:

She is even an IT student, I wonder if they teach them about real IT and computer, no wonder many of them in NYSC camp didn't know the meaning of CCTV angry
It here means Industrial Training and not Information Technology mister man.

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Slayar: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2019
If this girl fit come do overnight,I go reward am well.Why stealing?
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by odehaj: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2019
Na so so Yoruba them go de speak for office,hia.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
People who steal hardly do anything meaningful with the money!

Its unfortunate that the father knew what she was doing and still encouraged her to do more!

See how she ended up blocking a path that could have led her to endless job opportunities!

If she had been hard working in that company,they would have employed her after her studies with a huge pay!

That's how a lady got an automatic employment,after her NYSC, at one of the mobile telecomm outfit due to her efficiency when she was doing her industrial training!

3 Likes

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by anonymousthug(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
Thief no dey banta another thieve. but e dey pain us when them catch one of us in the act. youre only a thief when them catch u sha
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by pode(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
First that money is not up to 150k and secondly everything here is around to fool everyone to view their page
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by deltateam: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This will surely hunt her for the rest of her life. It's just so sad and pathetic.

Hunt abi haunt?

Na antelope?
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by fire4fire: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Who else goes to all these useless sites to see video but end up wasting your data and time not seeing any video ?

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
TANID:
Nairaland And Error 502

U are using a very slow network. Use a relatively faster network and u will not receive the Error 502 again.

That is not Nairaland problem. It's coming from ur side

cc: Seun
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by felo812000(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
her boifriend, her kpekkus, her church, her hospital, her neibourhood, her gateman, her banker, her lg, state, her nigerie, her afrika, her world and her life
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmm, wonderful!! this one is cursed!!

Tell me the advise this one will give to her children in future.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by TANID(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Psoul:

U are using a very slow network. Use a relatively faster network and u will not receive the Error 502 again.

That is not Nairaland problem. It's coming from ur side

cc: Seun

Ok Thank You Sir
I Will Try That
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Lotel:
Village people right now

Village people didn't do shìt!!
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Amalekki: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2019
To those giving advice on how to avoid CCTV, a thief is a thief and that one day' will always come.

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Chai.

Which kain embarrassment be dis na?

The shame will last for her forever.

But wait o...

She must be a complete fishbrain for her not to be aware of the CCTV before carrying out the dastard act.

Meanwhile...

Guys make una dey fear pussy o.

That thing can swallow many many different types of objects as this thieving girl has just shown us once again.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Pvssy is hardworking ooo... Last time a lady was caught red handed on the airport hiding #24million naira cocaine in side her pvssy, again a lady has been caught hiding 5hundred k inside that same pvssy... Is okay... Next please
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Zoroaster: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bastard will now make it difficult for people to get i.t training.. Foolish bastard
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by onowuolivet79(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
What is her name again? Oh! I'm not surprised.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It here means Industrial Training and not Information Technology mister man.
Industrial training without knowledge of IT
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by CandidNotes: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
TANID:
Three Times Is Too Much Nah

Even once is TOO MUCH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
TANID:

Ok Thank You Sir
I Will Try That

Good
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by luluman: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Curvinus:
See next Level stealing. This one na habitual criminal I swear. Just send her to prison already...
She is Igbo.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
I watched the video. Hmmm... That girl was desperate. Now she will be arrested
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Gforce2019: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
She is one of these insultive nairaland ladies...
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by tciro: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Was she thinking the cctv camera was for deco abaaaaa
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Gforce2019: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
They suppose to show her face very well.
So that guys go know say if they marry this kin girl , dem don marry annieh be That
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just2endowed2:

good day ma. Please i wanted to reach you but if you can reach me on my contact i will be happy. My contact/whatsapp on my signature.

Mail me
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
Someone else said the lady is a shame to "robberyhood" cos she didn't detect a Cctv camera in the place she's working as an IT student. grin grin

IT in this case stands for industrial training not information technology. She's a business administration major. Even if she was a tech major, the camera could have been made very discreet for any discerning eyes to norice

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by tciro: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.