Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (51222 Views)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by nick50(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Puna na puna whether na auntie ,sister or gf all na d same taste so y stress ya self?..let d bitch go ..someday she go meet her match

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by BrokenCock: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Sethzenon:
See ehh, I'm Igbo, but in all sincerity I will advise anyone to avoid Igbo girls especially those living in the east. They all act like this especially the lightskinned ones.
very true bro, im from Orlu in Imo. I concur to this. Especially the ones wey manage fair for colour.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2019
When I told Akeem to stop chasing these useless girls on social media he didn’t listen.
See now, this idiot is trying to shine using his lyrics.
Kai, Naija girls no get respect nor shame.
She no even fine, sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
As a sharp warri guy make I rush go add the babe, she look nyashable. tongue
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by TANID(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Woman wrapper

Respect
Respect
Respect
One Love
One Love

Every Women Need To Be Respect
"Ok"
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Zoharariel:
"With your nose that looks like where aeroplane use to take off."

Murtala Muhammed International Airport Runway. grin

As in, some people were born savage... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by djkaneo(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
The girl sef don close her twitter akant
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by djkaneo(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2019
illitrate:
As a sharp warri guy make I rush go add the babe, she look nyashable. tongue

Goodluck with that.
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by 752hub: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Chai, she gave it to him shaa.... but how can you ask someone whom you dont know from anywhere if she would like to be your babe, haba, you dont even know if she is a male transexual ....you are total clueless and the first is to be your babe....HOW!!!!!

Zoharariel:
"With your nose that looks like where aeroplane use to take off."

Murtala Muhammed International Airport Runway. grin
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2019
djkaneo:

Goodluck with that.

I am beginning to suspect you

I think you are the babe, masquerading here as a man. Abeg na tidy me the parols naa
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Gkemz: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2019
How's this thing a news. Na normal thing every lady can relate to except she's not attractive. It's normal for a lady to get advances from opposite sex. It's now left for her to accept or decline or reject.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2019
What's she feeling like? Even if she doesn't like the guy, politely tell him NO. That's it but shaming him in public is not good. Even if na Beyonce.
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
I love the replies mehn. Even her fellow girls didn't support the nonsense. She fell hand.

Do girls think its easy for a guy to walk up to her and open up with uncertainty of the reply to expect?

That's why I like whites they are open minded, more mature and social. Call me a racist if you like but that's my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by lepasharon(f): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
sowilli:
there are young girls responding to DMs of men old enough to be their father online. You guys should show some intelligence and understand somethings are not peculiar to a gender. If someone admired you and you don’t find that admiration worthy. Keep it to yourself. It is a good thing to be admired. If you weee threatened, insulted or abused you can make that public. Is it a crime to admire someone. If you feel the person is not upto age, tell him privately that is what proves you are matured yourself not screen shorting.

So if an old man admires me, I should keep that to myself? Should old men be approaching girls young enough to be their granddaughters?
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Amakavula:
Lady was looking to laugh off a guy's advances on Twitter but instead got the vitriol of Nigerians.

Op thank you. You just made my day.

See epic responses. One from mummy's pet reads: With your nose like where aeroplanes take off.

Kai. grin
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Dino98: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2019
BarrElChapo:
She fine na why she dey feel but.........

Fine Senior man, e dey like you never see fine girls.

Go Uniport, Go uniLag, go University of Legon for Ghana, KNUST for Ghana. There are fine girls in this life o. There are fine girls you will see and role with, when some who think they are fine misbehave to slap them go hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2019
lepasharon:

So if an old man admires me, I should keep that to myself? Should old men be approaching girls young enough to be their granddaughters?

Tell him no and move on. Didn't that girl, what was her name again, Regina Daniels marry Ned Nwoko. Didn't Ojukwu marry Bianca? Didn't Oshomole marry Lara fortes?

Has the world ended because of it?
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by naturalwaves: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Beauty without brains! See the countless "gbagauns" in her write-up sad sad shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
cindybaby22:

Nigerians girls and pride
Try to watch approaching girls prank in USA on youtube and see how white girls react to such issues with extreme humility and sense of respect, even if they are not interested. Pride is the problem of the black!
Hmmmm you look like someone I know!no pun intended!and your response is apt and relatable I like that.one ridiculous guy sees something wrong in asking for a girl you met randomlys number!isnt that odd?i guess I have to use a find me app to locate her then if I would love to contact or hangout some other time!
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Guys no deh know their mates.

Mate? Thats shallow thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
mokaflex:
This girl falls under the category of a slay queen right ?

Hehehe. Na so we wake up, see am o.
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Emmanuel Macron proved that age is just another number

Yes. As long as both are adults. What's there?
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by lepasharon(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2019
deltateam:

Tell him no and move on. Didn't that girl, what was her name again, Regina Daniels marry Ned Nwoko. Didn't Ojukwu marry Bianca? Didn't Oshomole marry Lara fortes?

Has the world ended because of it?

I don't care about all of that. That doesn't make it ok.

Why don't they approach women their own age?
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Emily22(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Why would I slide into your DM when I can slide into any punna around me. Punna na punna worldwide. Same expressways different continents. Same shape same feel same in and out same pour. Na face we dey yansh. Besides I discover say na the ugly or plain girls punna dey make sense pass. Wetin dem lack for face the compensate for skill and neatness. Punna wey you go look you go wan lick am. So called fancy slay mamas down there na lord of the smells.

Bottomline guys make we no dey embarrass ourselves dey slide e-slide-ku-slide. The punna around you can suffice. Taink you

God bless u bro
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Lucid1:
I'm on the girl's side, I think it's rude to be so direct with someone you barely know. It's like meeting a girl you admire and the first thing you do is say: Hi! I like you, can I get your number?

Just like that? shocked

Yes just like that. That's being liberal and open minded and yes I can see you at first sight and like you for real. It could be your beauty, charisma, intelligence or just something in my heart clicked for you. What would then be wrong in telling you straight up?

Na this kain yeye attitude make it difficult for me to talk to NAIJA girls cos lots of them are immature and so I just go my way.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Why would I slide into your DM when I can slide into any punna around me. Punna na punna worldwide. Same expressways different continents. Same shape same feel same in and out same pour. Na face we dey yansh. Besides I discover say na the ugly or plain girls punna dey make sense pass. Wetin dem lack for face the compensate for skill and neatness. Punna wey you go look you go wan lick am. So called fancy slay mamas down there na lord of the smells.

Bottomline guys make we no dey embarrass ourselves dey slide e-slide-ku-slide. The punna around you can suffice. Taink you
i swear u deserve a medal... Av already clap for u here oo.... Una just speak my mind
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

wetin this one dey talk now........?.....all of una na liability whether pretty or ugly except few which you are not part of... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by Kusherman: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Lookathiswan

Ancient of days!
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
lepasharon:

I don't care about all of that. That doesn't make it ok.

Why don't they approach women their own age?

Like I said, say NO and move on. I wouldn't blame you or force you to like what you don't like cos I respect individual differences. Just be polite, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by tciro: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
I no really understand some babes self, just simple “NO” na now u wan firm like say he needs to write a proposal to seek your approval angry angry

Re: Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) by deltateam: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Lucid1:
I'm on the girl's side, I think it's rude to be so direct with someone you barely know. It's like meeting a girl you admire and the first thing you do is say: Hi! I like you, can I get your number?

Just like that? shocked

Besides what chance do you have in meeting her again in this life without a link- digits.

It would be hypocrisy for this same girl to be found at Shiloh praying, "Oh Lord I need a husband." When you keep rejecting those coming your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.