Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held (40758 Views)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
For Gwarinpa? Chai, that guy wicketcheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by omoteacher(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How is this news again ? NL moderators pushing some funny news to the front page. With the way this instablog is going don't be surprised if you see yourself/anyone you know in the news soon.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
gunpoint:
Gha
Na
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Tartie(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
She can afford to pay. l guess what they ate not up to 30k make she do transfer shapily she dey dey emberas her self..

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Danwakae(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.

OUR PRESIDENT IS ALSO POOR

RICH GIRL INA KWANA ?
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by MrAnele(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
She must really deserve it
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by OmoYorubaNiMio: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
This is what happens when broke babes order as if their lives depend on it.
Abeg twenty gbosas for the guy!!
Who be Mumu?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Lovelyn451(f): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Some girls geh mind o...going out without kobo in your bag, and be eating like animal because somebody will pay...awuf dey run belle

6 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Adesina6634: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Watch out !!!
We just started with them olosho kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Wizywiz(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2019
All this chop free food babes this one done purge the babe..

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Hoodbilonia: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Was on a da8 last nite
Spent just 7k at tje lounge
Na hw we wan fuc be my next target
We go fuc very hard
Hardest. I go fuc dah money comot feom her kpekus
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by slowice(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2019
When she ordered and consumed the guy's monthly salary why won't he run.... Let me be minding my business here joor.

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by kingBenedict: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
This is happening alot now..

To avoid this kind of situation, I think people going on a date should make it clear who is to foot the bill.

And to avoid stories that touch, one partner must make sure that the person footing the bill really has the money in his/her wallet/purse or account. grin

No need to shame, it's an era of equality, not so? grin
There will never be an era of equality, the fight for equality will not end as long as the man is still the dominant being...

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Viicfuntop(f): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
This is happening alot now..

To avoid this kind of situation, I think people going on a date should make it clear who is to foot the bill.

And to avoid stories that touch, one partner must make sure that the person footing the bill really has the money in his/her wallet/purse or account. grin

No need to shame, it's an era of equality, not so? grin

Why can’t they just have both money
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Best to start a date in groups before one on one.
Only smart people know this.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by eleojo23: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Why can’t they just have both money
That's even better grin
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by abescom: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Did this to a foolish girl before. Met her on Facebook, really liked her. I sent her money to come from ekiti to Lagos then.

Before then I had sent her over 20k because she said she needed it. When she got to Lagos I decided to take her to an hotel rather than home because the way she was focused on her phone when I went to pick her wasn't right to me.

Got to the hotel. Then went out to see my aunty ( all my way of making her feel wanted ). Girl was glued to her phone oo. Being omo boy, I sharply asked my cousin to get me my laptop.

On getting to the hotel, I borrowed her phone and inserted spy bubble. And was reading her conversation. We ate pepper soup and tons of things. Me no gree touch her that night.

The next morning told her I wanted to go and buy something and fled. Copied all her chats with her friends ( discussing how I have money and she has managed to see my pin while I was using the ATM ) and forwarded it to her and the friend. See begging.

She cried, called did all manner. I no show face oo until she paid and went back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Fake Lifestyle Begets Embarassing Moments
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by xtrim1: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Looks like Peace Royal Resort Hotel at 4th Avenue. grin A very quiet mo sa fun e to spot.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2019
No need to create scene though it's a very ugly and embarrassing situation only God knows why the guy went missing maybe this babe was too long throat and the guy chose to deal with her but the guy should have be merciful at least to save this drama.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by jordyspices: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Funny
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by rocknation62(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.
Osho free girls everywhere,long throat girls everywhere. Awoof Dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
abescom:
Did this to a foolish girl before. Met her on Facebook, really liked her. I sent her money to come from ekiti to Lagos then.

Before then I had sent her over 20k because she said she needed it. When she got to Lagos I decided to take her to an hotel rather than home because the way she was focused on her phone when I went to pick her wasn't right to me.

Got to the hotel. Then went out to see my aunty ( all my way of making her feel wanted ). Girl was glued to her phone oo. Been omo boy, I sharped asked my cousin to get me my laptop.

On getting to the hotel, I borrowed her phone and inserted spy bubble. And was reading her conversation. We ate pepper soup and tons of things. Me no gree touch her.

The next morning told her I wanted to go and buy something and fled. Copied all her chats with her friends ( discussing how I have money and she has managed to see my pin while I was using the ATM ).

She cried, called did all manner. I no show face oo until she paid and went back.
You would have gone to pay then fvck her and say ur goodbyes na

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Chimaokigwe: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Feminist that cannot pay bills, is that one a feminist?

As a woman, if you can't pay bills, be ready to wash plates.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Chimaokigwe: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2019
xtrim1:
Looks like Peace Royal Resort Hotel at 4th Avenue. grin A very quiet mo sa fun e to spot.

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by selemo: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
utenwuson:

Take Ladies that eat mango for breakfast, roast corn for launch and akara for dinner out on a date.... She will order for fried chicken, roasted chicken, fried rice, isiewu, cowtail, just to finish your money........
So some Nigerian ladies are so wicked to this extend..
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Elbashy(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
I wasn't supposed to like you advised but I'm just wondering what zoo you escaped from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.