Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held (40782 Views)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
na wa o.. rather than being more concern on why you invited them on the date, na food dey their mind...as if na food u come chop for dis life

It was indeed a funny experience..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by chris31(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Some ladies do bring this kind embracement upon themselves
If a guy take u out respect urself & order what u can afford
Back then in school it happened my lodge girl she have to deposit her phone & jewries
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by MissRaine69(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
When a woman thinks she has hit the jackpot and orders the most expensive items on the menu...only for the man to say he needs to go to the lavatory never to be seen again.
No sympathy....

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
scaramucci:
Guys, don't do this to any woman.

Responsible ones don't
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by tightpussy156: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
stupid stingy fool.hungry bitch.when u take them out they will order waiting there papa no fit buy for them.oya pay the bill ursef.broke guy don run leave olosho.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
kafulka:

So who would pay bill for the group .
Haven't you been on a group outing/date before? Who are those that pay?
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by kafulka(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
koyyes:

Haven't you been on a group outing/date before? Who are those that pay?

We have always embark on group outing with my guys with the mutual understanding that mr A foots the bill while Mr B handles the next outing thst goes round among our friends

So I don't think my question is wrong
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
kafulka:

We have always embark on group outing with my guys with the mutual understanding that mr A foots the bill while Mr B handles the next outing and goes round among our friends

So I don't think my question is wrong

There you go. You have answered your question.

The same applies to group outings consisting of dates.

Its some what cheaper, no shady games( because no one wants to fall their hand in the midst of familiar people)and is one of the quicker ways of knowing the other person via vast interactions.

Then you can decide to go one on one if you want to take the next step.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
My only happiness is that she must have learned some important life lessons from this experience

But if she has fishbrain like so many members of her gender, then she will learn absolutely nothing from all this.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Elbashy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
kafulka:
What is this one saying .
alaye gbe body e joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.