Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held (40779 Views)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nostradamus: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
I don't know how some guys find it easy to do this sh.i.t to ladies.dem guys no get shame ni??if you're broke,it's not totally compulsory you take a girl on a date to an eatery when you know you can't foot her bills when she start eating what catch her fancy there.anyway,me i can't do this to any lady.if am not okay with her,after the date i'd keep her at arms-length.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by wink2015(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
This is happening alot now..

To avoid this kind of situation, I think people going on a date should make it clear who is to foot the bill.

And to avoid stories that touch, one partner must make sure that the person footing the bill really has the money in his/her wallet/purse or account. grin

or better still, share the bill.

No need to shame, it's an era of equality, not so? grin

I AGREE TO YOUR POINTS !

Our ladies should wise up with the antics of men that they go out with these days.

NOT ALL MEN THAT CALL THEMSELVES MAN IS FIT FOR SUCH A RESPONSIBILITIES

SOME OF THESE MEN ARE A FRAUD.

YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by PotatoSalad(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.
Rich girl clap for yourself
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by davillian(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Took a girl out and she ordered sprite I had to force her to take something home.
Only happened once in my life .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by eleojo23: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
kingBenedict:
There will never be an era of equality, the fight for equality will not end as long as the man is still the dominant being...

Well, that is a topic for another day...grin
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by chieme123(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2019
If you're a broke girl, and (by mistake) I ask you to go out with me, please say NO. I don't roll with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Amakavula:
Never go out with material men. Those one which show off their cars and blings all the time, they are low key broke.

U dat is high key rich wat stops u from paying? Wat a man can do a woman can even do Better as u feminists claim abi u no know say to leave bill for ur man to pay alone na gender discrimination. Abi Moni dey melt or catch fire if woman wan spend am for man head?
Mtsheew
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by chieme123(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
I don't know how some guys find it easy to do this sh.i.t to ladies.dem guys no get shame ni??if you're broke,it's not totally compulsory you take a girl on a date to an eatery when you know you can't foot her bills when she start eating what catch her fancy there.anyway,me i can't do this to any lady.if am okay with her,after the date i'd keep her at arms-length.

Calm down. We don't know exactly what happened, till we hear from the man. Once upon a time - I went out with a girl, and then she boldly started ordering extra food for her sister and cousin at home. Can you beat that? What kind of pathetic loser does that?

If you try this crap with me, I will surely leave your sorry ass there to pay the f**king bills.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Some girls geh mind o...going out without kobo in your bag, and be eating like animal because somebody will pay...awuf dey run belle
grin grin that was how i took one babe out wt her friends she said she wanted catfish , I arranged point n kill and after eating the point n kill dis girl get mind put anoder 1500naira bill for my head where she go order for snail without my consent. I use vex buy the whole tray for dem delete her number leave am there go house. And she was looking like someone I wanted to have a serious relationship with.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by kafulka(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2019
koyyes:
Best to start a date in groups before one on one.

Only smart people know this.

So who would pay bill for the group
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by danilmo: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.

With Rich girls everywhere wink
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by kafulka(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2019
Elbashy:
I wasn't supposed to like you advised but I'm just wondering what zoo you escaped from??
What is this one saying
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by peteabua(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Dear Ladies,
To be frank, to avoid being a victim, whenever you are going for a date ensure you have extra monies in your pocket or purse...
So that when any man runs away, just like the above mentioned case..........
You can clear your bills jeje and go your way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Lovelyn451(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

grin grin that was how i took one babe out wt her friends she said she wanted catfish , I arranged point n kill and after eating the point n kill dis girl get mind put anoder 1500naira bill for my head where she go order for snail without my consent. I use vex buy the whole tray for dem delete her number leave am there go house. And she was looking like someone I wanted to have a serious relationship with.....
na wa o..but dats not fair

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.

can i also take you out on a date , say orientals or chinese restaurant or any 7star place of ur choice ...
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Platony(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
The most annoying ones are those u'll invite 4 a date, next thing they'll come with their friend/friends.

Thats y i love my wife. I remember when we were dating, she was extremely considerate. Na me dey even force her to take big drinks or meals then. Not all these highway robbers dat cnt even afford most of d expensive things they order.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by ledaman: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
I remember vividly year 2000 that was in Kaduna state I took a lady out I told her let us go to a mini restaurant she refused that cannot eat at a road side restaurant, i said fine and told her good luck to ur new guy and I left her immediately!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by goodnessme1(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
ericsmith:

can i also take you out on a date , say orientals or chinese restaurant or any 7star place of ur choice ...
That should be when am back to country.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Lovelyn451(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

na wa o.. rather than being more concern on why you invited them on the date, na food dey their mind...as if na food u come chop for dis life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.
Rich ashawo everywhere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Anthos(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
mysticgal:
it's so sad that she's been held. what if restaurants make a pay before service policy,maybe it will curb this situation.
What is wrong if you order for what you can pay for or what is wrong in going on a date with your own money

Are you entittled to anybodys money

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by dayleke: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
gha?

Lol
Maybe "Ghana"?
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by TimiRume(f): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2019
The guy is a thief. I think there should be a law against this,this is a criminal behaviour.

If you can't afford a date tell her right away or don't bother at all.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Knsley(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.
Na u get money pass?
Its your type that place orders anyhow.
Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by SjMbula(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Guy man don borrow leg
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by lomprico(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Maybe she orders heaven n earth on the date.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by moorevic(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

To avoid this kind of situation, I think people going on a date should make it clear who is to foot the bill.

And to avoid stories that touch, one partner must make sure that the person footing the bill really has the money in his/her wallet/purse or account. grin

Simple thing is to have money in your pocket, you never can tell.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by abescom: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
You would have gone to pay then fvck her and say ur goodbyes na
We ended up having sex like two years later. She had begged me after a year or so.

Then came for a party in Lagos and asked to stay over. Came with her friend but being senseless ( I like that girl honestly ) she thought I would vacate my room for her and her friend. Her friend slept in the parlour and we ended in the room. And that was it.

She cooked. Left for the party and I was to pick her up, changed my sim that day until I saw her at a filling station in Ibadan two months ago pretending she doesn't know me when in actual sense I already got over her and married.

We would probably have gone far if she was not senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by tiwiex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

I don't think it's an issue of sharing bills. It's seems more of greed. I know how everyone watches their pocket when they go out to eat. No exception here. The lady in question definitely watches her spending and is probably going through what we all are going through. Give them a blank outing and they just order unnecessary stuff because no be their money nor caring how deep the man pocket be. She is probably waiting to go home and tell her friends how the guy na mumu. That is the part that even vexes. Can't u be appreciative without acting entitled? The lady don humble now. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Mart1994(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Poor boys everywhere.
The lady wey no fit pay na wetin??

Any.
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
That should be when am back to country.

these is 21st century, distance not a barrier ...we can go on a date via skype ... with the endless night yu spent @ the embassy b4 u get visa i don't think you will come intentionally back to naija .
Re: Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held by chris31(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Amakavula:
Never go out with material men. Those one which show off their cars and blings all the time, they are low key broke.
Some women still get sense self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.