Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (41942 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by datigbogirl: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

Between this and the Samsung S8, which one tap pass?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kenomobola(m): 2:47am On Apr 26, 2019
datigbogirl:

Between this and the Samsung S8, which one tap pass?

The Samsung S8, of course. The Samsung S8 is a flagship, while the Redmi note 7 is an upper midrange phone. You should instead compare the Samsung S8 to the Xiaomi Mi8, or Mi9.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by datigbogirl: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2019
kenomobola:

The Samsung S8, of course. The Samsung S8 is a flagship, while the Redmi note 7 is an upper midrange phone. You should instead compare the Samsung S8 to the Xiaomi Mi8, or Mi9.

Okay compare to these which is hotter?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Yyvonne: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Noel1:

Itel shouldn't come on that list at all. Its way down undecided
Tecno sef is coming up
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Yyvonne: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Uchechiokpara39:
Just came across this post on TECNO page on Facebook. Please where can I get this spark 3 pro in lagos ?
go to ikeja na... Computer village
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omonla10(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2019
BlackArab:
I actually use one and still got one for sale. 08082716231
price and location... Is it dual sim
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kenomobola(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2019
datigbogirl:

Okay compare to these which is hotter?

The Xiaomi Mi 9 is hotter, because it is a 2019 flagship, whereas the Samsung Galaxy S8 is a 2017 flagship.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by seaboyzen: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Knox123:

Pls do... Even today self

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
IanSholex:

Mr gamer. I swear I have never came across someone so misguided as you. The Mali-G71 MP2 (770MHz) used on infinix note 5 is not even a match for adreno 509 on snapdragon 636 Soc. The adreno 509 is twice as powerful as Mali-G71 MP2 (770MHz)not to talk of adreno 512 on snapdragon 660 SoC, the only mediatek P series close are P60 and P70, and you are still here claiming a gamer. I won't reply your mention again, cus my IQ is seriously hurting from your horrendous claims. But at least i enjoyed it while it lasted, you made me laugh real hard.
The mali supports more games compare to the Adreno.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by KingUg(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2019
It's an insult to compare Infinix & Xiaomi the latter is better one million times

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by datigbogirl: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2019
kenomobola:

The Xiaomi Mi 9 is hotter, because it is a 2019 flagship, whereas the Samsung Galaxy S8 is a 2017 flagship.

That's not convincing enough jarey. The specs is what matter.

Thuraya fit be old phone but e go still bang all these phones...
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kenomobola(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2019
datigbogirl:

I ain't here to convince anyone, I want you to perform your own research, and come to your own conclusions. By all means, you are free to purchase whatever you want. I will not tolerate misinformation though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2019
seaboyzen:

kiss

Wey Selfie ?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by seaboyzen: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Knox123:

kiss

Wey Selfie ?
Wait till evening.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
There's no way they will sell a Mi Mix 2 for less than 100j no matter the promo. Until they deliver Mi Mix 2 screen to your doorstep... Just let us know when it drops... And if it does and it is the real Mi Mix 2 then you struck diamond.

If Mi Mix 2 screen is delivered to me you think i will accept it, thank God i am paying on delivery, but i pray its the real phone that will be delivered to me because i don dey fantasize already.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Telvin7(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2019
sureinfo:
They both got good devices but you have to look at others factors like reach to get these devices, infinix have established more grounds in Nigeria than Xaomi so they are bound to provide better services like customer care and repairs, so I think they have serious edge on this one.
u are talking trash men....... that's why some Nigerians are dummy........see the other one comparing mediatek to snapdragon....... angry

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2019
mubby4real:

If Mi Mix 2 screen is delivered to me you think i will accept it, thank God i am paying on delivery, but i pray its the real phone that will be delivered to me because i don dey fantasize already.

Comot mind ooo, you want to buy an sd835 device for 12k? cheesy cheesy No risk sha since it's POD. Na cancellation sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Telvin7(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2019
E2000:
The mali supports more games compare to the Adreno.
guy u need help in ur life ...
Go to church and book deliverance..
Preferably mountain of fire
Make them remove the evil spirit wey dey ur head..

Dats why some people fail exams..... angry
So u are trying to say infinix note 5 sold for 58k is better than infinix zero 6 sold for 110k undecided chai chai...

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by LibPol24: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Please, I was unable to find Redmi note 7 Pro on Jumia. How much is the cost and where can I purchase it.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Keep an open mind.

mubby4real:

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
You cannot get the RN7Pro in 9ja. It is strictly for China unless they decide otherwise. You can order for it on AliExpress or cc Noobody he will help you bring it in if he doesn't have it in stock. Otherwise the one we get around the world is RN7 and it is Global Version, the RN7Pro is only Chinese Version but will work perfectly here in 9ja.

LibPol24:
Please, I was unable to find Redmi note 7 Pro on Jumia. How much is the cost and where can I purchase it.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Ifedith(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
LibPol24:
I can help you with that, expecting some stock on Friday next week
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
datigbogirl:

Madam go to YouTube and watch comparison videos

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Inioluwa01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ifedith:

I can help you with that, expecting some stock on Friday next week
I am interested. Someone on this thread has recommended you to be trustworthy enough to do business with. How much does it go for?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Ifedith(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Inioluwa01:

I am interested. Someone on this thread has recommended you to be trustworthy enough to do business with. How much does it go for?
For which item sir...
070three108zero287
You can chat me
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by aezenkwu(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
I was using gionee. But since I started using this xiaomi phone. I now have everything I needed on phones . you shouldn't bring it like infinix and xiaomi for comparison. It's an insult. I used gionee m5 m6 and m7 power. I bought m7power 125k oh..... Till someone showed me the way and i had it 60k and buy mi max series. I will tell you now this phone lasts for me for two days on a heavy usage oh.

Dual space
When u lose ur phone u can find it with mi cloud.
Nobody will or flash ur phone without ur notice. Security right? Yes it's very strong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mahkanjuh: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
aezenkwu:
I was using gionee. But since I started using this xiaomi phone. I now have everything I needed on phones . you shouldn't bring it like infinix and xiaomi for comparison. It's an insult. I used gionee m5 m6 and m7 power. I bought m7power 125k oh..... Till someone showed me the way and i had it 60k and buy mi max series. I will tell you now this phone lasts for me for two days on a heavy usage oh.

Dual space
Nobody will or flash ur phone without ur notice. Security right? Yes it's very strong
please, which mi max do you use, I wanna check the review up

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by korban3134(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by korban3134(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by korban3134(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
aezenkwu:

Dual space

Confam wink..

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by BlackArab(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2019
omonla10:
price and location... Is it dual sim
60k, ijesha, Lagos. Sure it's dual SIM.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by BlackArab(m): 12:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Halezis:

Price and location?
60k, Ijesha, surulere Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / Whatsapp Group Admins Can Now Delete Messages For Everyone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.