Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (42056 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Joshuawobo(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Let's Vote here

Like for Infinix share for Xiaomi

2 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by olayinkajnr(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:
undecided

To the poster below me, pls u need to buy sense with the amount u have won cuz I can see u lack it.

Back to the topic..

I have used infinix and I can give them 80%, people have been talking about xiaomi, I will give it a trial before I will know which one is better.

Xiaomi should also splash their prices down in other to gain more ground in Nigeria cuz I can see that their phones are more expensive than tecno n infinix.

They already did. Didn't you see the devices they launched yesterday?

If it was Infinix and Tecno that launched those devices, with such awesome specs, trust me, it won't go for anything less than 80k.

The competition is now real. The emergence of Xiaomi in the Nigerian market now have prompted top companies to also slash the prices of their devices (check Samsung Galaxy A10, A20, A30, M10, M30 and the likes).

7 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Joshuawobo(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders let's Vote here

Like for Infinix
Share for Xiaomi

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Wizywiz:
U guys should tell us how to get d so called xiaomi haba

you are missing a lot https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/4743#3092803.151783

the most active tech and phone thread

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by zagadon: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2019
IT IS NOKIA 4420 SMART PHONE.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Cadec007(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2019
nonxo007:
Xiaomi, oppo, plus1, huawei and other China brands are bringing out insane tech and at an affordable price... Tecno and Infinix should better get ready to be taken off the Nigerian market if they don't improve...
oppo and vivo for me...
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by OLUWABIG(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Is like saying who is better between Kano pillars and Man city

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by wolfenstein(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Na wa o, which kin question be dis biko

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by elantraceey(f): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2019
I believe this thread is a way to give xiaomi some publicity here but it's still an insult to xiaomi , compare xiaomi to huawei, oppo and the rest not infinix.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
beatcoins:
Infinix user spotted.

Youngsage izzit true?

grin

This guy missed your point obviously...
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2019
ttemmi:
It's like asking, which is better between BIAFRA and NIGERIA.

Is Nigeria better than Biafra? undecided
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Opistorincos(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Dacronym:
Xiaomi is better, Stronger and Cheaper
Been using mine 3yrs Now

Oga mi, na me buy your note 4x that time o, me and am still dey, na wetin i dey take type now sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2019
GadgetInstinct:
What sort of Nonsense topic is this? Xiaomi is up there with the like of Samsung and Apple. Xiaomi is just behind Huawei which makes it 4th on the list. Infinix is in same category as Itel,Imose,Tecno,Bontel and the rest.

Itel shouldn't come on that list at all. Its way down undecided
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by virago(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

Are you sure about these prices ? it's way more expensive on Jumia
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
kayzeesoft:
Just like comparing death and sleep

Yes, sleep is better than death cheesy
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by freethinker420(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

impressive...
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmmmm

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Dacronym(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Opistorincos:

Oga mi, na me buy your note 4x that time o, me and am still dey, na wetin i dey take type now sef
Baba Agbalagba! Tuale! �� ��
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by psyqs(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2019
ayusco85:

Please where did you buy yours from and how much did u get it

Aliexpress.
75k though it was express shipping then
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2019
virago:

Are you sure about these prices ? it's way more expensive on Jumia

This was made official yesterday.

The prices you saw in Jumia before now were set by vendors. With the official launch, Jumia will sell directly so the price will be less.

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by homosapien(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=psyqs post=77837323]

Mine for 2years, never had any problems with[/size][size=8pt]
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][s][/s] it[/[img]quote[/img]]
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Opistorincos(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Dacronym:

Baba Agbalagba! Tuale! �� ��

Double tuale for you sir, i troway salute
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by geraldine19(f): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Halezis:
Kudos to Infinix and Tecno , they've served us since android debuted Nigeria but now they need to step up to still belong. Xiaomi is way better now
Says someone who cannot manufacture a match stick. We Nigerians no just wan get sense. Which one have you produced or manufactured to have the temerity to condemn any?

Nonsense and ingredients...
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Platony(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2019
I have been using Nokia & Samsung & have no intentions of changing brand.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mancheeutd(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Whose asking this annoying question haha infinix to Xiaomi what an insult and the mod pushed it forward so next time I can ask what's better btw keke and magnetic train... You can't even compare the best of infinix that hasn't been produced to xiaomi note 5.

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omoadeleye(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any

I cam help you to buy it if you have the mind
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
mancheeutd:
Whose asking this annoying question haha infinix to Xiaomi what an insult and the mod pushed it forward so next time I can ask what's better btw keke and magnetic train...

Na keke na grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by jinka(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
please how, is there any good Xiaomi android that I can get with a budget of 40k pls

was thinking of buying techno, but after seeing this thread, Xiaomi on my mind
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Cocolatti(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
None is better because they are all Chinese phones

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Unlimited22: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
The mod who pushed this to front page should be careful. This is the fourth or fifth time a thread like this is making it to FP. And the answers are always the same.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ttmax09(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

where can it be purchased in nigeria
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2019
ttmax09:
where can it be purchased in nigeria

Here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Essential Android Apps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.