Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (42143 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Buzoman: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
kj
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Umueme: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Dacronym:
You want to Oppress me abi
Lol... no harm done bro cheesy
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by bizhop01: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
HOW MANY PEOPLE USED XIAOMI PHONE IN NIGERIA?
what a useless question.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kunzyomi(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Lemme just drop this here

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by gurunlocker: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
This thread is an insult to Xiaomi!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Danwakae(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
IS XIAOMI THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA ?

THE MOST EXPENSIVE IS THE BETTER...

YOU NO DEY BAG SHIIT TO SMELL

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Kessnorman: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Infinix is the winner already

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any

I have been using a Xiaomi phone since 2017.

And Xiaomi officially launched some phones in Lagos yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kayzeesoft(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Just like comparing death and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2019
nonxo007:
Xiaomi, oppo, plus1, huawei and other China brands are bringing out insane tech and at an affordable price... Tecno and Infinix should better get ready to be taken off the Nigerian market if they don't improve...
That was what gionee said but they are out of the market

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by psyqs(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Dacronym:
Xiaomi is better, Stronger and Cheaper
Been using mine 3yrs Now

Mine for 2years, never had any problems with it

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2019
kunzyomi:
Lemme just drop this here
12gb ram and 48mega pixels and you say Infinix is better and Xiaomi is known world wide while Infinix is Just an African brand you guys saying Infinix are you alright, do you need medical help

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ayusco85(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2019
psyqs:

Mine for 2years, never had any problems with it

Please where did you buy yours from and how much did u get it

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by bamasite(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2019
You want to compare day and night?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by bizhop01: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
nonxo007:
Xiaomi, oppo, plus1, huawei and other China brands are bringing out insane tech and at an affordable price... Tecno and Infinix should better get ready to be taken off the Nigerian market if they don't improve...
Still hoping?
until we see xiaomi nigeria, tecno and Infinix are consistent the try their best and also save nigerian well.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omonla10(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

I have been using a Xiaomi phone since 2017.

And Xiaomi officially launched sole phones in Lagos yesterday.
what does sole phone mean
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by genius43(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
ayusco85:

Please where did you buy yours from and how much did u get it
The below answers your questions

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Realdeals(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2019
You guys should try Nokia too
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
what does sole phone mean
Sorry, autocorrect sad
I meant Xiaomi launched 'some' phones in Nigeria yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by peterveo(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2019
I've been using a Xiaomi phone for close to 2 years now. Let me be candid here, whenever a hold a Tecno or Infinix device they typically become too slowly for me. Infact you can't just compare because "dem nor be mate". By the time Xiaomi establish her presence in Nigeria I tell u, Tecno, Itel and Infinix can never meet the standard as they are not even known as phone brands in China grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Phonedude: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2019
Is Nokia 3310 better than iphone 8?

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Segunhife(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
Its an insult comparing infinix to Xaiomi. Almighty Xaiomi

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tmamuda(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

Where can one get?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by shogsman(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
On a scale of 1 to 10 infinix is 3 while xaiomi is 8.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2019
just buy mid range xiaomi phone from redmi 5+ or note 5 all to note 7 or upcoming 7 pro,compare it with infinix highest selling phone, you will know that kahi no be leather. I have given away my gionee for xiaomi and i dont think i can buy lesser chinese brand with international standard again apart from oppo, huawei or xiaomi if you know about phone, you will see power of value for money. Techo and infinix have been cheating us for long long time. Try xiaomi and see the power of technology ,innovations for all, and better still best performances over money. You will never ever, i mean never ever regret of buying it. They are here to stay in nigeria. No argument.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2019
tmamuda:

Where can one get?

The Redmi Note 7 will be sold by Jumia Nigeria, beginning on April 29. It will also be available at Slot and Pointek stores.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Phonedude:
Is Nokia 3310 better than iphone 8?

Based on say na wetin our ancestors use, Nokia 3310 is better! sad
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Wizywiz(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2019
U guys should tell us how to get d so called xiaomi haba
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Wizywiz:
U guys should tell us how to get d so called xiaomi haba

Have you tried looking for it on on Jumia?

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tmamuda(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

The Redmi Note 7 will be sold by Jumia Nigeria, beginning on April 29. It will also be available at Slot and Pointek stores.

Thanks
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Youngsage:
Mods pls close this thread. undecided
Infinix user spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MrSix: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

No difference from Maizu Note 7/9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.