Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ (375 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / How Gtbank Ensured Hackers Empty My Account / Fraud Alert!!! How Gtbank/uber/taxify Defrauded Me Of Over N90,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ by shehuolayinka(m): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2019
A social commentator and founder of Caladium Consulting Ayọ̀ Bankole has taken to social media to explained how Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) and Airtel Nigeria cost his mother two hundred thousands naira (200000) after her phone was stolen.

Bankole made this known on Wednesday morning on his verified and official twitter handle.

He said, “So yesterday, my own mum became a victim of fraud. She lost her phone, immediately told @gtbank to block her account & called @AirtelNigeria to block her line”.

“Everything in this country is meant to kill you, even in your old age”.

“Ofcourse @AirtelNigeria was unreachable in their usual unreliable customer service”.

“@gtbank claimed to have blocked, only for her to see over N200k had been transferred from her account yesterday. She wasn’t allowed to access the details until she unblocked”.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/04/24/how-gtbank-airtel-unreliability-cost-my-mum-200k/

Re: ‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2019
200!!!
Re: ‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:44am On Apr 25, 2019
inefficient organisations
Re: ‘how Gtbank, Airtel Unreliability Cost My Mum 200k’ by originals1(m): 5:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interested ■

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require Digital Solutions For Your Idea/business [web,mobile,digital] / Distributors And Retailers Needed Nationwide / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.