Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video (353 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video by adebayotoheeb01: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2019
In a shocking case of blatant assault, a lady was attacked by one of her girlfriends on allegations that she is going out with her dad.

The girl goes by the name Mirable and her friend has accused her of seducing her dad by sending him cute photos in return to collection cash gifts from him.

The video is very surprising, check it out here: http://candishlimited.com/96875//Bq60r/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5108192&i=5108192

Re: Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video by IamPlato(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Which Kind Non Sense Be This. I No De Like Make Them De Beat Fine Girls. If I Catch Those Girls I Will Remove PreMolar from Their Mouth
Re: Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video by captianfreeman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady marries her US-based fiancé via video call / How To Overcome Rejection By A Crush / Any One Need A Follow To Have Great Fun With For A Value Whatsappe Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.