Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (45446 Views)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by dainformant(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2019
The prince of Iriebe Kingdom in Obigbo/Oyigbo local government area of Rivers state, has been brutally killed.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Prince Orubum, was killed after a serious fight started between Hausa community and some Akwa Ibom indigenes in Obigbo area. The lifeless body of the Prince was dumped near the palace gate after he was stabbed to death.

Houses, cars and properties belonging to indigenes of Obigbo community, Rivers state were destroyed and set ablaze after the fight escalated.

The serious ethnic clash is coming hours after the police in Rivers State said it killed two bandits who attacked Hausas in that area. According to the police, the bandits, numbering six, were said to have invaded a cattle market in the area where Hausa traders were selling cattle.

The policemen, guarding the traders, were said to have repelled the attempted attack on the traders, killing two of the bandits.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prince-orubum-killed-as-hausas-clash-with-obigbo-indigenes-in-rivers.html

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by forghon: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
From the story or news where are the hausas wrong?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Flirtyjane(f): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2019
this is very sad. Rivers of blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Warship: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
They should never mind returning back to that community.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

The whole thing actually happened at the popular yam zone market at Iriebe/Oyigbo, Trouble started when an Hausa man that deals on condemn aluminum and irons was confronted by a Calabar man who demanded to know where and who sold the not too old motorcycle he was carrying alongside other condemned iron and metals, When the Hausa man couldn't explain as to how he came about it, people started to gather and he was almost lynched for stealing the motorcycle. All of a sudden his fellow Hausa man came out with a knife and stabbed the Calabar man to death, Some other Calabar guys chased the Hausa man that stabbed their brother to death and killed him too, being a market that is dominated by Hausas...they unleashed mayham on the other Calabar people and killed four of them and two oyigbo indigenes of which one turned out to be a prince. Before the police could arrive they have already burnt some vehicles and attacked everyone around. I personally witnessed this cos I was searching for a vulcanizer to help fix my tyre very close to the scene. Pardon my typo and delay... I've been busy!

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by lordkush: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
the Prince is dead

nollywood. oya

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Flirtyjane(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2019
if you claim to know the story, why not tell us what happened or u want people to beg you. This news has been trending since yesterday on Facebook.
Shalama:
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by dedonfranco(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Rivers State don't have Governor
Rivers State have thug.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Where is asari,
On his new found job, Going after nnamdi KANU,

29 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Holywizard: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Hausa vs Akwa Ibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Sagamaje(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Why are u guys so violent
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
The serious ethnic clash is coming hours after the police in Rivers State said it killed two bandits who attacked Hausas in that area. According to the police, the bandits, numbering six, were said to have invaded a cattle market in the area where Hausa traders were selling cattle.

The policemen, guarding the traders, were said to have repelled the attempted attack on the traders, killing two of the bandits.

The article is not straight forward.... I think the police is only trying to save face for murder and reprisal attack.

- How did bandits come into the picture despite calling him a prince of same community I guess?
- Were the bandits armed to have attacked the hausas?
- How does 6 unarmed alleged bandits attack a whole hausa community.

Maybe the prince and his team went to collect levies from the community, fight broke out and police mistakenly killed two members from the royal family...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by helinues: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
One side of the story

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
This ain't good at all
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by dreamwords: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na wao
Obigbo is an ibo part of river state,
Hausa people are always fighting with their host communitis ,if not

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by goodnessme1(f): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Only biafra will save us.

13 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Harry00(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hausa community and some Akwa Ibom indigenes in Obigbo area.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
When they tried this with Yoruba in Ile ife they ran with their tail between their leg back to the North grin

22 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by thatigboman: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:
u dont need mentions to post the true story please.
The best way to eradicate fake news is to share the true news. Pls do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by haffaze777(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
embarassedRIP to the dead
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by GTFO(f): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Only biafra will save us.

IJN we pray lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by muhammed50(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:

Must you be mentioned before posting the true story?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by GTFO(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
thatigboman:
u dont need mentions to post the true story please.
The best way to eradicate fake news is to share the true news. Pls do

Since everything on here don turn JOKE.. why won't he need mentions undecided

8 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Lanretoye(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:
what do you have to do with 5 mentions again

4 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
APC PLS CALL YOUR THUGS TO ORDER NA

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by 1miccza: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:

Oya talk the story bros

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Greatzeus(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wow,this is sad. Offences will come but we must handle it maturely and not resort to violence.
"Let us be more tolerant of each other"...Seun (Nairaland CEO)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.