Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana (24165 Views)

Ex IMO Governor Ohakim Is Broke, Now Into Yahoo Yahoo In Owerri / ‘african Celebrities Are Prone To Stds And HIV’ – Actress, Haillie Sumney Says / African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
I agree. The Ghana government has to open its eyes for these nigerians before they destroy Ghana with their criminal tendencies. Few days ago, three Nigerians abducted an Egyptian diplomat in Accr@ while he was jogging in the morning. The disgusting thing is that their countrymen n women support their criminal tendencies. Nigerians are a big disgrace! But we Ghanaians will not sit down for these evils to destroy our country

LMAO Ghanaian that are criminals which Nigerians you wan tell that nonsense? grin cheesy
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
I guess you are a criminal yourself,huh? how many Ghanaians have been arrested in nigeria for crime? Nonsense cool fuckeduppedness

BornagainThief:
LMAO Ghanaian that are criminals which Nigerians you to tell that nonsense? grin cheesy
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
I guess you are a criminal yourself,huh? how many Ghanaians have been arrested in nigeria for crime? Nonsense cool fuckeduppedness

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/sport-47674105

Your welcome wink

3 Likes

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by kushercain: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
osholon:

Ghana government should be very serious about throwing out this Nigerian miscreants before they do serious damage.

Nigerians have started kidnapping foreigners in Ghana and soon this kidnapping business will take off, our youth will catch up it if the government does not deport all Nigerians without any gainful employment in Ghana.

They are bringing their lawless, corrupt and violent ways to the shores of Ghana and this must not be tolerated in any way or form.

The government must take this Nigerian menace very seriously.

Nigerian is a danger to West Africa.

And your youths are so directionless and so lily livered, so likened to the chaff which the wind blows away as seen in Psalm 1 that they are easily influenced and easily copy anything both the good and bad Nigerians do. Is that how bad you guys lack an identity?

1 Like

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Gabson001(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wil u keep kwayet? So u mean ghanians are not into yahoo game
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
What’s that link for? You expect me to click that crap? grin Fuckeduppedness Nigerians are known globally to be criminals. grin what else do you have to prove? Arrant crap!

Where did 419 originate from? Nonsense! grin
BornagainThief:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/sport-47674105

Your welcome wink
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
What’s that link for? You expect me to click that crap? grin Fuckeduppedness Nigerians are known globally to be criminals. grin what else do you have to prove? Arrant crap!

Where did 419 originate from? Nonsense! grin
Why don't you clink on the link you ugly peice of shlit grin grin or are you afraid am gonna burst your ugly dirty smelling demonic Ghana ass kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Look, I don’t need to click on any stvpid link,huh? Who the fvck are you to tell me what to do? If a Nigerian tells me to look right, I will look left grin ev3n you Nigerians don’t trust yourselves grin it is confirmed, Nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6 grin

BornagainThief:
Why don't you clink on the link you ugly peice of shlit grin grin or are you afraid am gonna burst your ugly dirty smelling demonic Ghana ass kiss kiss
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look, I don’t need to click on any stvpid link? If a Nigerian tells me to look right, I will look left grin ev3n you Nigerians don’t trust yourselves grin it is confirmed, Nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6 grin

haha look at this fool that's BBC UK cool
I'm done with you're just a stupid useless foolish M0ron no need to waste my precious time on you. wink

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/wa-lotto-fraudsters-using-nla-name-to-defraud-clients/

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/two-men-in-trouble-for-selling-fake-insecticides

1 Like

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by bionixs: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
MediaNGN:
Ghanaian actress, Haillie Sumney has weighed in on the recent yahoo boys controversy and according to her, Nigerians should keep 'Yahoo Yahoo' within its shores and not spread it to Ghana.

In her Instagram post, she wrote: Biko you ppl keep this your Yahoo Yahoo to yourself in Naija and not corrupt our Ghanaian Youths o.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/keep-yahoo-yahoo-in-nigeria-dont-affect.html
leave them with their SAKAWA abeg.
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ghana Headquarters of gboys sakawa. 99% of ghana youths na g boys
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
You are a born again THIEF? Fuckeduppedness grin you might add bornagainthiefwhoisveryverystupid angry grin actually, there is only one name to call you.....a fool grin. The Fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin calling Nigeria a shithole is describing it mildly grin we just have to delete this shambolic dustbin crap from existence grin

BornagainThief:
haha look at this fool that's BBC UK cool
I'm done with you're just a stupid useless foolish M0ron no need to waste my precious time on you. wink

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/wa-lotto-fraudsters-using-nla-name-to-defraud-clients/

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/two-men-in-trouble-for-selling-fake-insecticides

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]You are a born again THIEF? Fuckeduppedness grin you might add bornagainthiefwhoisveryverystupid angry grin actually, there is only one name to call you.....a fool grin. The Fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin calling Nigeria a shithole is describing it mildly grin we just have to delete this shambolic dustbin crap from existence grin [/s]

Look at you ranting like a mad man grin . Oh I see you can't handle the heat. grin grin
getting all emotional like your gay or something. cheesy cheesy
Anyway just to let you know, I follow crime news Ghana, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So I know what you black smelling disgusting monkeys from the republic of hot sun do.
So go preach your nonsense to your mama. tongue tongue

Truly the Kingdom of heaven suffer violence!
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Roforoforoforofo the bornagainthiefisveryverystuoid is talking from his aNuS again! Fuckeduppedness Nigeria is now the laughing stock of the world grin just give it up, fool grin I don’t want to do more damage oooh. I don’t like to kick people in the teeth when they are down grin unless I am forced to cool

Buhari has gone to London abi? Your certificateless President is sick again and has to go to London because there no standard hospitals in that shiithole zoo grin someone even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s “victory” and you want to tell me nigerians are serious people? Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin

BornagainThief:
Look at you ranting like a mad man grin grin. Oh I see you can't handle the heat. grin grin
getting all emontial like your gay or something. grin grin
Anyway just to let you know, I follow crime news Ghana, grin grin
So I know what you black smelling disgusting monkeys from the republic of hot sun do.
So go preach your nonsense to your mama. tongue tongue
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s][/s]Roforoforoforofo the bornagainthiefisveryverystuoid is talking from his aNuS again! Fuckeduppedness Nigeria is now the laughing stock of the world grin just give it up, fool grin I don’t want to do more damage oooh. I don’t like to kick people in the teeth when they are down grin unless I am forced to cool

Buhari has gone to London abi? Your certificateless President is sick again and has to go to London because there no standard hospitals in that shiithole zoo grin someone even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s “victory” and you want to tell me nigerians are serious people? Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin

You are stupid and useless at the same time. I pity your bltch ass mother. cheesy cheesy

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bornagainthiefisveryverystupid grin you never see anything sef grin go and find out more about petrodolla. I don’t disappoint my fans. Lai lai I must always represent my father’s house and my mother’s country grin woe to anyone who wants to tackle me. grin na so we go do am bututubutu grin Fuckeduppedness naija don fvck up big time! It is a reality you have to accept. Only fools see white and insist it is green. Naija don pafuka e no be small grin grin grin

BornagainThief:
You are stupid beyond reasons.

Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
Bornagainthiefisveryverystupid grin you never see anything sef grin go and find out more about petrodolla. I don’t disappoint my fans. Lai lai I must always represent my father’s house and my mother’s country grin woe to anyone who wants to tackle me. grin na so we go do am bututubutu grin Fuckeduppedness naija don fvck up big time! It is a reality you have to accept. Only fools see white and insist it is green. Naija don pafuka e no be small grin grin grin

You are not a troll but a useless, stupid dumb pieces of shlit. grin grin grin
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Look at this magg0t cool you think we are mates,huh? Go fvck your mother, ediot! Only God will deliver you Shitnigerians from terminal insanity Bvllshit, nonsense country, filled with lunatics who are only good at killing themselves.

Son of a pig- fvcked bastardz

BornagainThief:
You are not a troll but a useless, stupid dumb pieces of shlit. D
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by solomonedavid(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
As dem neva give u role 4 Nigerian film, why u no go beef�
Re: Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana by Slimsly100(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2019
See this one, after 9ja na Ghana be the next headquarters of the business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tattoos Wizkid And Davido's Faces On His Back! (photos) / Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party / 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.