Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched (36552 Views)

Nigeria’s Lifebank Commences Drone Delivery Of Medical Supplies / World's Largest Medical Drone Delivery Service Takes Off In GHANA. / Watch:First-ever Drone Delivery Of A Kidney Ends With Successful Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Platony(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
I haven't been to Ghana b4 but I strongly believe Ghana is better.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by DaHrNn0001: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jman06:
Ghana is doing better than Nigeria in everything

Doing what better? No be the same ghana I dey,you dey talk? Mscheew... These ones are living 20years behind... Abegi... Ghanians see the project baseless so how your own be

1 Like

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by ameh99: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
How is this the world largest drone na angry angry angry
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by SocialJustice: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jman06:
Ghana that smells like shit.

1 Like

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Innobee99(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Can u back that up with facts ? ....people just talk anyhow
Is this not part of the facts?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by 9jaRealist: 1:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Jman06:

But the Nigerian start-up ARONE has been using drones to deliver medical supplies in Lagos since last year...
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by 9jaRealist: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Platony:

I haven't been to Ghana b4 but I strongly believe Ghana is better.

Ghanaians just do NOT de-market their country the same way we do ours...
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2019
AKswift:

Aside being large in space wherein Nigeria comes first, Ghana leads it West African packs in credible governance, democracy, education quality, health, Human Development Index (HDI), energy per household, security, and even in press freedom. I am glad a black nation from the West African front is leading in these regards, though more still have to be done in improving the qualities of these indicators to meet international best practices. To be candid, being a small economy, Ghana should not spread her resources so thin but rather concentrate in becoming an Information Technology hub in Africa, while ensuring that the core social infrastructures- health, security and education- meet intl. standards.

In Nigeria, we know what to do, but has consistently ignored the right path to follow. However, my thanks to the very few Nigerians who still believe in this entity and go about with their legitimate struggles.

Ignore the defender, he doesn't event light at home and his thinks its right
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Care to drop a link ?
Can you drop a link why you thing otherwise ?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Moukandjo: 4:39am On Apr 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians can't expect any innovation till Buhari leaves
This one is still crying from the defeat of his hero in 2015! grin Sorry o, but you still have at least 4 more years to cry! grin
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Moukandjo: 4:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Sleevia:
don't waste your time exchanging words with APC apologist.
Jamersirwin1971:

Have you been to Ghana before ?? Currently I am in Ghana and been here for 2 months . They are doing far better than Nigeria.

1 . Electricity for two months now there have have been light and it hasn’t even gone off, for once . To even pump your car tyre the valculnizers use electricity .

You have a small scale business the meters given to you is diffent from normal house meters . They are trying to encourage small scales business .

Water self - Ghana water . No borehole here. When you talk about bore hole they will ask you what it is and when you explain , to them looks old fashioned .

Roads number 1 .

Hospitals and pharmacies diffenerent.

Basic amenities to the common
Man here is easy and different . Been in Nigeria for 32 years and have seen where we have light for just 1 week straight . Here 2 months without shaking . Omo bro we have a long way to go .

Until you come here you will know difference . Don’t sit there and be using your back of your head to speak .
Alaniyiokorausa:
which fact are you asking of, have you eaten today ?
awuf2008:

What other facts are you still looking for? Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in nearly all aspects. So no controversy about that.
Jman06:
Ezechinwa:

Ignore the defender, he doesn't event light at home and his thinks its right
Jman06:
Simple question so we'll know where you're coming from: Was Nigeria better than Ghana under the PDP?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by zuchyblink(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2019
If you want anything to work in Nigeria put it in cow,that is what this present government knows
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by zuchyblink(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Moukandjo:

This one is still crying from the defeat of his hero in 2015! grin Sorry o, but you still have at least 4 more years to cry! grin
these are the kind of innovation we expect from this present government. Supporting failure in an innovative way
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Moukandjo: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2019
zuchyblink:
these are the kind of innovation we expect from this present government. Supporting failure in an innovative way
True! Such innovation wasn't necessary under your beloved past government!
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by lukui: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2019
even if buhari is your problem, did he plug a bug in your brain to stop you from thinking?

well as for me I don't think buhari is your problem, I think your problem is the way you think!!!!!!
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

Doing what better? [b]No be the same ghana I dey,you dey talk? Mschee[/b]w... These ones are living 20years behind... Abegi... Ghanians see the project baseless so how your own be
Yet, you are still in the country, doing what exactly if i may ask. Only an illiterate Ghanaian will see the project baseless, right thinking Ghanaian welcome the development.

1 Like

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2019
ameh99:
How is this the world largest drone na angry angry angry
By delivery, it is the largest ever in the world and the country has also established assembly hub for the drones .
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vikstandon(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2019
There is law against the use of drones...Nigeria hasn't yet embraced that.

Many already has drones designed and built.

I advice just as they do Nudity Challenge or Stupidity Challenge sponsored by Yeyebrities like One of the P-squares...Someone should come up with the challenge or exhibition!
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

But the Nigerian start-up ARONE has been using drones to deliver medical supplies in Lagos since last year...
You guys don't get the gist, The country launched the largest drones delivery coverage in the world. Yes, some country like ruwanda started it as far back as 2016. What Ghana did that make special is the wide coverage of the drones. Nearly all Ghana geographical location are captured.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2019
vikstandon:
There is law against the use of drones...Nigeria hasn't yet embraced that.

Many already has drones designed and built.

I advice just as they do Nudity Challenge or Stupidity Challenge sponsored by Yeyebrities like One of the P-squares...Someone should come up with the challenge or exhibition!
GHANA parliament had already extablish laws to be follow regarding the drones.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by bilulu(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis:
Can u back that up with facts ? ....people just talk anyhow
what do you do better dan them if not on negative things
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by ernieboy(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Notatribalist:
keep quiet.which Ghana is doing better than Nigeria? Is it not the Ghana where I live,or there is another Ghana?
is there constant power supply in the Ghana " where u live?"
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by ernieboy(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2019
wellmax:

Your ignorance is legendary.
I carry yansh for you oo
I don't understand u, is a good educational system not an indication of development?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by ernieboy(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Larryslim:

Leave them, they think everything is about light or what the media says.
I have ghanians as my coursemate here, and tbvh i can say it that Ghana isn't doing any better than us!
so what about the ur Ghanaian course mates reflects badly on their country, if a a particular individual is set of individuals are having personal problems it not a n indication the country is not developing, even in the USA there are homeless people.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Platony(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Ghanaians just do NOT de-market their country the same way we do ours...

Be sincere with urself,...Lets call a spade a spade. Is Ghana not better than Nigeria??
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Platony(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Those of u deceiving urself dat Nigeria is better than Ghana....wake up from ur slumber.

These are d major facts u need to know if a country or place is better, especially in a Capital City or Town.

1. Power
2. Water
3. Roads

Then u can add

4. Education
5. Security
6. Corrupt Free

OK tell me, which one Nigeria take better pass Ghana?
Nigeria that Cows even roam d streets of Abuja d Country's Power House, even at Aso Villa...common, Nigeria is indeed a shithole. angry angry
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Jaqenhghar: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Care to drop a link ?
There are some things you don't need a link for. This is common sense. I know asking for links makes you sound intelligent and rational but honestly... sincerely, look around you. Name one thing that works just one
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

There are some things you don't need a link for. This is common sense. I know asking for links makes you sound intelligent and rational but honestly... sincerely, look around you. Name one thing that works just one

Depends on where u are ...people have 24 hours power in nigeria too ...

1 Like

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Jaqenhghar: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Depends on where u are ...people have 24 hours power in nigeria too ...
Can you say up 70% enjoy this power? Having 25 hours power in 2 -3 states doesnt maen success
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by mrvitalis(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Can you say up 70% enjoy this power? Having 25 hours power in 2 -3 states doesnt maen success

This is why stats are important
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Jaqenhghar: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

This is why stats are important
Na question I ask you nah. I didnt ask for links. Even from your interaction with people and responses online you suppose know this. The only 2 states I know who enjoy this 24 hrs power are Kebbi and yobe states so far. Then maybe borno which makes it 3 out of 36 states. The most populous states where much of Niggeria's commerce is centred cannot boast of 24 hrs power. Even abj the seat of government cant boast of that so what are we saying?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by mikeapollo: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother don't say what you don't know...in as much as our governance is very bad..we don't have to pull our national value to the bearest minimum...even when it comes to entertainment,,Nigeria brought it out from Ghana...the number of ghanians in Nigeria supercedes the number of Nigerians in Ghana.

My friend, just say what you know and leave out fallacies!
The number of Nigerians in Ghana have ALWAYS been more than the Ghanaians in Nigeria.....even in the 1980S when a lot of Ghanains came to Nigeria.
Yoruba people have been living in Ghana for more than 100 years and are in their hundreds of thousands and millions! Not to talk of the Igbo people that have been rushing to live in Ghana in the last 20years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State / Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful? / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.