Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched (36523 Views)

Nigeria’s Lifebank Commences Drone Delivery Of Medical Supplies / World's Largest Medical Drone Delivery Service Takes Off In GHANA. / Watch:First-ever Drone Delivery Of A Kidney Ends With Successful Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Kenturkey048(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2019
mikeapollo:

My friend, just say what you know and leave out fallacies!
The number of Nigerians in Ghana have ALWAYS been more than the Ghanaians in Nigeria.....even in the 1980S when a lot of Ghanains came to Nigeria.
Yoruba people have been living in Ghana for more than 100 years and are in their hundreds of thousands and millions! Not to talk of the Igbo people that have been rushing to live in Ghana in the last 20years.

thank God I said what I know.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by fronnimi: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Ajibaba101(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
see why knowledge is important in business and education https://explicitsuccess.com/importance-of-business-knowledge/
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by muntimabissa: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
JohnFrankling:
Mr fact just tell us one thing Nigerian government have gotten right since independence?
Corruption and population increase.

1 Like

Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Larryslim(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
ernieboy:
so what about the ur Ghanaian course mates reflects badly on their country, if a a particular individual is set of individuals are having personal problems it not a n indication the country is not developing, even in the USA there are homeless people.
Lol, so you know more than the citizens.
Btw this people pay over $7k as tuition fees, so you know they are not homeless.
But they complain everyday about corruption, and how bad their economy is
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Larryslim:

Btw this people pay over $7k as tuition fees, so you know they are not homeless.
You are not schooling in Nigeria right?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Larryslim(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
vaxx2:
You are not schooling in Nigeria right?
Yes I'm not.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by VNOS(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
mytime24:
Hmm

Wow, are you sure you are the same person? Astounding changes I see...�
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by vaxx2: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Larryslim:

Yes I'm not.
Cus it is nearly impossible for a trainned Ghanaian with Ghanaian background to school in Nigeria.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Have you been to Ghana before ?? Currently I am in Ghana and been here for 2 months . They are doing far better than Nigeria.

1 . Electricity for two months now there have have been light and it hasn’t even gone off, for once . To even pump your car tyre the valculnizers use electricity .

You have a small scale business the meters given to you is diffent from normal house meters . They are trying to encourage small scales business .

Water self - Ghana water . No borehole here. When you talk about bore hole they will ask you what it is and when you explain , to them looks old fashioned .

Roads number 1 .

Hospitals and pharmacies diffenerent.

Basic amenities to the common
Man here is easy and different . Been in Nigeria for 32 years and have seen where we have light for just 1 week straight . Here 2 months without shaking . Omo bro we have a long way to go .

Until you come here you will know difference . Don’t sit there and be using your back of your head to speak .

A lot of Nigerians need to travel outside to understand
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by 9jaRealist: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Platony:

Be sincere with urself,...Lets call a spade a spade. Is Ghana not better than Nigeria??

Of course NOT...
But then it depends on what individuals want from life and thus what each person considers “better”.

Frankly, the only thing that any Nigerian should envy about Ghana is the national peace (as in lack of conflict, but which nonetheless does not necessarily equate to national cohesion) that they have sustained. Nonetheless, which country that any individual might consider “better” based on their personal peculiarities has nothing to do with the VERY LIMITED point that I was actually originally making.

Point is that it doesn’t matter what good (even great) things or achievement that is posted/shared about Nigeria on social media, you can bet your mortgage that there will be many Nigerians bending over backwards desperately trying to deride/undermine whatever it is. In contrast, my personal experience is that generally Ghanaians almost never react the same way regarding good news about Ghana.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by ernieboy(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2019
Larryslim:

even us citizens complain about their own countries. no country is an eldorado but relatively some countries are ahead of others that is what we are saying.
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Moukandjo:

Simple question so we'll know where you're coming from: Was Nigeria better than Ghana under the PDP?
Omg, don't you know every leader who has led Nigeria since 1960 have all failed?

Nigeria had the potential to be recognised as a world power country, but do you think over the years our system and laws have allowed that?
Re: Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched by jbblues24(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Great development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.