Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) (72536 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is it your fiancee?
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oh what do I know

tstx:

Yep... That's what drive traffic these days

1 Like

Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Smart guy
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
His chiropractor would be buying that Benz soon
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by LZAA: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
The chic na normal size tbf
Was expecting to see something heavier sha
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Life is too short oo, mk him die abi

I can't date fat girls I swear, hiaaaaaan undecided

Hey watch out ...!!!!
nairaland fat girls fat nairalanders feminist are charging for you .
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
And somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by Onelaw: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 3:14am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:
Lol. cheesy
That's more like a baby elephant not a plus-sized lady.
Na so
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Adonbilivit
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by whiteeyes: 3:20am On Apr 26, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Life is too short oo, mk him die abi

I can't date fat girls I swear, hiaaaaaan undecided
hahahhaha, the bobo never ready to change address, www.heaven.com
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Who is lazy? The one who has refused to work on her body or the one who refused to carry a hefty gallon in order to avoid having a waist pain.
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2019
It's not by force to carry her.
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Ahswr, if na only fat girls exist, i go forever remain single, they are so disgusting especially those ones with k leg.. Jeez
Re: Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2019
The guy probably had tried it during rehearsals and knew what he felt. So he didn't want lightening to strike him twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.