Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Girlfriend Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend Needed (458 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girlfriend Needed by jayfrayoh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Greetings to the house. Am new here and i need a gf (28-35), a yoruba or igedian. Thanks.
Re: A Girlfriend Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro, do you really think our sistas are that desperate to just answer such poor thread?! Only fraudsters and con woman who will take you for all you got, would ever reply such......

You need to be more specific about the type of person you are seeking, characters, personality, looks, body, lifestyle etc....and then give the exact same information about yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Needed by Oluromantic: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
jayfrayoh:
Greetings to the house. Am new here and i need a gf (28-35), a yoruba or igedian. Thanks.
Lol are you in the western world? You know this doesn't work here. The best youl get is a lady for the night 5k or more, they'll PM you sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: A Girlfriend Needed by CaZmir: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nairaland of all places?
Goodluck.
Re: A Girlfriend Needed by jayfrayoh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
No no no no i need someone i can look into her eyes and tell her i love her.
Re: A Girlfriend Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
wetin do all da girls wey dey ur street, school, work, church or mosque

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Do Labels / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend: A Nairalander Cries / The Lust Of Isabella..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.