Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) (29447 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by officialwdhtv: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2023
What do you do when you really like a guy who has a girlfriend already? - Lady asks a pastor.

Take a listen to his answer. His answer sent his congregation screaming in joy.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL2nyUZqlmc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by TANID(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Eyinju112(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
😂
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by dkidd: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
End time church...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by SweetBuns(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Boyfriend not husband
I see no problem
Overtaking is allowed

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by dkidd: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
SweetBuns:
Boyfriend not husband
I see no problem
Overtaking is allowed
Lol.. shebi if them overtake u too it's allowed

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
If I love a guy and discover he has someone, I'll take my mind off him except he comes and tells me he likes me and doesn't want the other girl like my last ex did. He had one girl that refused to let go after he told her he no longer wants the relationship. She was spending money on my guy and trying everything to keep him from me but he kept coming to me. Me na, I like him so we kicked off. Even when she saw me at my guys place she couldn't do anything. Then my guy will excuse himself whenever I come and come stay with me till she leaves. Yet she no gree leave my thing for me. Me too I no gree grin.

At a point, my guy hardly stayed home where he was squatting then just to avoid this girl and be with me. She'll still go there looking for him. My guy will stay with me till dark when he's sure she's gone. Later I stopped bothering about her because I was getting the most attention and care cheesy.

So yes, if he indicates interest in me, I'll give him a chance. Na friends Dem be not husband and wife. tongue

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by turmacs(f): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
It depends on how rich the guy is ohh. If the guy is very rich, me and that his so called girlfriend go fight to the death because I'll do everything in my power both spiritual and physical to spoil that their relationship and make sure the guy becomes my own. kiss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Pathokpo: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote][/quote]
No be ladies when I know very well again? Even if na sambisa the gold dey them go try their possible best to dig am. Not to talk of if the gold con get value well we'll join.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Decarbonisation: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kill the girlfriend and take over.

End.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Catsofnaija: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
It doesn't end well with this belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Fatbam005: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
There are matters begging for urgent solutions at the moment. Rice is now 2k per rubber, kilo of chicken now 4500 . Gas price is now sky rocketing . We don't need any boyfriend, girlfriend issue at the moment. Op be warned

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by id4sho(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Midnight newspapers left thread

They don't need a man cool

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by ruggedboych: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Slurity(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIER JOY, NOBODY IS SAFE WITH YOUR MAN OR WOMAN, MARRIED OR UNMARRIED. LIFE HAS SPOIT FINISH

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Sirchef: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Which will?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by nairaland2: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Y
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Fatbam005: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gun men have invaded and taken our highways .. Transportation is now risky You are here seeking opinions on girl friend issue.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Monaboo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by brightDdon(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
SweetBuns:
Boyfriend not husband
I see no problem
Overtaking is allowed

Fine girl
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
2 can share
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by buygala(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Johnycastro18: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Any response from the man that will Favour we the men....

is duly welcome and accepted grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Rejouir: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
dkidd:

Lol.. shebi if them overtake u too it's allowed
her toxic traits would come out, that's when you start hearing. Men are idiots, Men are this, Men are that. For women, it's okay if she leaves her man for another, but it's not okay if the man leaves her for a better woman.

I pity for men who feel, emotional when making decisions.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Carry her name go meet babalawo
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pastor talk sey he has a GF and not wife, all of them dey happy...

Majority of diz gender dey sick o....

As a guy, if I know sey u get partner, I dey abort mission asap...no time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by DDIA: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Tjra: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fatbam005:
There are matters begging for urgent solutions at the moment. Rice is now 2k per rubber, kilo of chicken now 4500 . Gas price is now sky rocketing . We don't need any boyfriend, girlfriend issue at the moment. Op be warned
Make we no cruise or laugh again because you are hungry? Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What do you do when you really like a guy who has a girlfriend already? - Lady asks a pastor.

Take a listen to his answer. His answer sent his congregation screaming in joy.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL2nyUZqlmc

No one is single before, na snatch dem dey snatch!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by reyscrub(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Overtaken is allow shebi? No problem. Just point a finger at someone, other fingers are pointed at you ok.

Your measure into others shall be double for you ok

Pastor don yarn them waiting them want here now that since she is not a married wife, overtaken is allow.

Free assembly gospel church

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.