Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please (2853 Views)

Help With These Scan Results / Please Help..converting Toyota Camry Hybrid To Regular Gas / Hybrid-electric Vehicles: Ask Mymotong (prius, Honda Insight, Camry Hybrid...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please by Kufie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Readonee35L:

Avoid buy it now.
Avoid vehicles that are not sold by insurance. Unless you're an expert in the field.
Understanding titles is also important so you don't end uo with a car that can't be exported.

So TRYGO came around today and diagnosed. Changed a coil and nozzle and the car drives like brand new. He cleared the hybrid system error and suggested I drive for a while and share my observations with him. He’s really a star. Bless you Gazzuzz
Re: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please by Readonee35L(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kufie:

So TRYGO came around today and diagnosed. Changed a coil and nozzle and the car drives like brand new. He cleared the hybrid system error and suggested I drive for a while and share my observations with him. He’s really a star. Bless you Gazzuzz
Smile.
Sounds Good smiley smiley
Good luck.
And give feed back in case of future diagnostics.
Re: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please by TRYGO(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
@kufie. Sorry, wasn't able to comments on your thread earlier on.
Yes, I'm in Lagos.
Were you not the guy I did come over this morning to help inspect, and fixed the problems on this same 2012 Camry black today?
If you were, then that's fine.
If you weren't, then you could give me a call.

Regards,
Joseph,
DW Nig Ltd,
Isolo, Lagos
Re: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please by Kufie(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
TRYGO:
@kufie. Sorry, wasn't able to comments on your thread earlier on.
Yes, I'm in Lagos.
Were you not the guy I did come over this morning to help inspect, and fixed the problems on this same 2012 Camry black today?
If you were, then that's fine.
If you weren't, then you could give me a call.

Regards,
Joseph,
DW Nig Ltd,
Isolo, Lagos

Yes, it’s the one you fixed @ Ikeja today. Thank you so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nissan Altima 2003 Gearbox Issue / Strictly For Bikers / The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.