Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) (53586 Views)

The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Psoul(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
Silly government.

Read what Wikipedia tells us about commissioning a project.
Does what Buhari did meet the condition stated? The objective and the impart.

Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
festacman:

There is no clause in Nigerian constitution or in our law book that stipulates when to commision a project. So, neither Buhari nor Ambode contravened any known law.

Let's face it, if you so desire, you can commission a phase of a project and commission another later. Gov. Ambode conceived this road project that leads the world into Lagos, started the project, paid fully for its construction and at some stage invited the president to commission it. Now, tell me why should people should kill themselves over this?

See what a nigerian is spewing out. No wonder our problems remain unsolvable.

2 Likes

Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
silastemplar:
if what interests more in all of this is the ceremony of commissioning and not the magnitude and the relevance of the the project then you are obviously one of the numerous misguided youth roaming this country

My friend keep quite. I cant understand how you could be pushing this your horrible arguement.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
The core issues here are obviously beyond you.

Do have a good day, Sir.
you are right. Beyond me. I'm not a perpetual wailer. I see things differently.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kdon2:

My friend keep quite. I cant understand how you could be pushing this your horrible arguement.
its spelt quiet. Your grammar should worry you more at this time.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by oyoofong(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
He was not shown these parts of the road.Scammers!!!!
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Afonja007: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
agabusta:
Autojosh you better don't lose your relevance by focusing only on the areas yet to be completed.

Everybody living in Lagos knows the project is yet to be fully completed.

You don't have to show only the pictures of the places yet to be completed.

Your picture report should be balanced showing all the areas that have been done, which is providing motorists coming from the airport with smooth ride, and then the uncompleted places also.
God why am I a Nigerian with people like this?if Russia didn't finish building all the New stadium will it be possible for them to host world cup and Olympic? If they commissioned unfinished projects like APC governor are doing will they host the world cup?you don't 've light but your telling the world that eletricity in your country is 24/7,oga when next you 've malaria and you visit a doctor kindly lie to the doctor that you 've only headache so he can recommends for You phensic angry

1 Like

Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
agabusta:

He is the people's choice. Let him be. We want him at the forefront of anything Lagos, right from when he became governor elect.

This is why Nigeria is sooo backward, It's tinubu's choice & as I can you must be a member of APC. The peanut they gave you is what is talking.

Shiiior!!!
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Benwallt(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Politricks

Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by agabusta: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is why Nigeria is sooo backward, It's tinubu's choice & as I can you must be a member of APC. The peanut they gave you is what is talking.

Shiiior!!!

why the thing dey pain you na. Which peanut was given to you? I'm not an APC member but I voted for him.

Why do you have an issue with a governor elect being invited to the program of the state he'll start governing in less than 2 months??
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by agabusta: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afonja007:
God why am I a Nigerian with people like this?if Russia didn't finish building all the New stadium will it be possible for them to host world cup and Olympic? If they commissioned unfinished projects like APC governor are doing will they host the world cup?you don't 've light but your telling the world that eletricity in your country is 24/7,oga when next you 've malaria and you visit a doctor kindly lie to the doctor that you 've only headache so he can recommends for You phensic angry

Please keep quiet jor. Whats all this balderdash you are saying and spiting in the mouth. Did you see anything about commissioning on my message? Maybe you may need to go back and properly comprehend the message you quoted.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by agabusta: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afonja007:

Na so e pain you reach. You are one yourself.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
silastemplar:
its spelt quiet. Your grammar should worry you more at this time.

Quiet indeed! You focus on grammar right? Pele
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afonja007:

It's like doing a naming ceremony for an unborn child
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kdon2:

Quiet indeed! You focus on grammar right? Pele
you should too. In your own interest. I mean, rather than fussing over what time a project was commissioned.
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
silastemplar:
you should too. In your own interest. I mean, rather than fussing over what time a project was commissioned.

Slowpoke Reasoning
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kdon2:

Slowpoke Reasoning
ode, slowpoke is not used in this context. Were you trying to impress?
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by rampantlover: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stupidddddd country this Ghana terminal 3 grin grin grin grin
Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
silastemplar:
ode, slowpoke is not used in this context. Were you trying to impress?

Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Streetlight Pole At Pansheke In Abeokuta Ogun: A Disaster Waiting To Happen / VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / Virgin Atlantic Scraps Gendered Uniforms, Will Hand Out Pronoun( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.