Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) (1151 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments / Wots Ur Take On Dis Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by ds700(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
is she not fooling herself believing that am gonna tie the nut without testing,

Dear NLnders, wot if after wedding i discover that she gat no "hole" (or that she hate sex) what happens??

If she doesn't care whether am capable, me I CARE.
(she fondles my hood at least she is sure about my CAPABILITY)
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by MOBO444(f): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^ If you dont test before marriage you will have yourself to blame, in one word GRIEF.
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by sassyril(f): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2010
@poster dare 2 b different!
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by Kelvinj(m): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2010
Mehn, i must have 2 test ooo as for me. So poster u know what my answer is already
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by Loveaflame(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2010
Are you sure it is true love or is just the lust in your heart? If you truly love you will not mind waiting to do the proper thing.

I don't know why you guys think you must have sex with a lady to confirm whether the relationship is real or not.When many of you have the sex the value of the relationship now diminishes.

To you ladies out there please don't cheapen yourself by giving in to the evil sex drive of some guys who are only after satisfying their ugly appetite.

My advise to you is to hold on if you truly love the other person.SEX IS NOT A TRUE TEST OF LOVE,
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by ds700(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
Loveaflame:

Are you sure it is true love or is just the lust in your heart? If you truly love you will not mind waiting to do the proper thing.

I don't know why you guys think you must have intimacy with a lady to confirm whether the relationship is real or not.When many of you have the sex the value of the relationship now diminishes.

To you ladies out there please don't cheapen yourself by giving in to the evil desire for intimacy of some guys who are only after satisfying their ugly appetite.

My advise to you is to hold on if you truly love the other person.SEX IS NOT A TRUE TEST OF LOVE,

Read and understand pls,

I DID NOT SAY THAT SEX IS LOVE !!!

Yes I love her, am making arrangement for marriage, BUT I WANT TO TEST.

Haba.
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by cold(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
One cld argue frm a religious angle that testing isn't necessary but from a logical perspective test driving the product before purchasing seems the only rationale thing to do
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by violent(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2010
Testing?. . are we talking about a brand new bike here?
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
violent:

Testing?. . are we talking about a brand new bike here?
Or goat-head pepper-soup, to see if there's enough pepper?
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by knndy: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
[b]It depends-if u know her enough and u r sure d decision is really on Christian reason, u should respect that. But if she is a regular girl that has been enjoying her life all these while, then, I believe she is up to something, hiding something. watch it!
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by Macgreat(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
TEST DRIVE JOoorrr,

No let love deceive you
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by cold(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Macgreat:

TEST DRIVE JOoorrr,

No let love deceive you
Abi o.A word is enough for the wise, do not say you were not warned
Re: Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) by Yorubah(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
Take a shower before you test drive and make you test drive beyond your mileage lol , don't be deceived

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Help Him (matured Minds Only) / How True Is This? / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Job Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.