Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Who Else Gets This Feeling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Gets This Feeling (7607 Views)

What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2019
femi4:
Its the fear of losing someone close to you
have you experienced this before?
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
zexy2030:
have u visited depressed victims and try cheering them ? maybe that could work on your psychology...cheer the depressed children, sick folks and helpless orphans. see how joy flows back to you..render free services for fun and tackle that thought that makes u feel sad and lonely...avoid being idle..work and get paid... remembering a loved one or just sad for being single and not married. just tire a reason to the subtle thought of depression then tackle it the opposite way.
ok thanks
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Question I have for everyone on this thread is: have u heard about Jesus? Do u know him? Hate it or love it but He's the only one who can give peace and joy unconditionally. Just a dose of him and your life will never be the same. If you wanna know more about how you can enjoy this peace and Joy, visit any bible believing church and experience change

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by dhardline(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Just like the person above said. There is a void inside of you

(every man) that needs to be filled. People try drugs, sex,

alcohol, shopping, traveling, smoking just to fill up this space

and yet they come up short and only get temporary/short relief.

To all of this man made measures the void becomes a bottom

less pit cause it can never be filled until what is meant to fill it

comes in and dwells. And that is our Lord Jesus Christ. Strive to

come to this place/point. It's beyond going to church or doing

good as some may claim. The Bible says we have to

seek/strive/make serious effort to find this truth if not we will

perish. So get very sincere with yourself check your every

thought, word and action and place it according to God's word if

they are free from of sin at all times. And please its totally not

received by reciting some few words said by your pastor/

preacher.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
but how?
the guy you met at party.don dey chop you, later you come here and start crying/ranting of been used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by femi4: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
have you experienced this before?
sure
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by BoboKush(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
First of all identify the negative vibe around that makes u feel that way... It might be nt having tinz of life or mayb bf.... Once u r able to identify it lemme knw.... We can work with that
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Bjornson01(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
I might not know your age range, but it seems you've got alot of inner energy going on inside of you and it's in your best interest you channel such energy towards something productive, like exercising, the point is just to engage yourself in something that will tire and wear you out to balance energy levels but no drugs please grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by IamPlato(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:
Because you are not happy or satisfied with something i don't know.

BTW... i sell snipers and ropes.
Evil People Every Where
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by IamPlato(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Your Village People Is The Problem. They Have Started A Seminar On Your Matter
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
bamidelee:

the guy you met at party.don dey chop you, later you come here and start crying/ranting of been used and dumped.
how does that relate to this post

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by en0uwem: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Sometimes I feel weird for no reason.
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.
Is there anyone else who feels this way?
Some say it's depression but I don't think that it is.
Op, that's called a Panic Attack
Please try reading about it online and find ways to manage or do something about it.

Be strong. You'll be fine.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Rilley(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.
I will help you with a glock
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Anxiety is a Dangerous thing.

Quit smoking and Alcohol as a solution to this problem for your own good. If you must smoke/drink, do it care freely like, on your normal relax mode.
If you depend on it as a point of relieve for this ish then you are in for it.

Get a busy with a hobby. Release energy and release your thoughts. The gym comes to mind.

I agree with you totally
Anxiety state

Dear poster,
Drink or use your weed lipsrsealed only when you feel good and are relaxing, not to relieve stress
I will also say, in addition to the gym, planting /growing something can calm the mind- so just consider growing some peppers around you. Or aloe vera, anything
Meditation is beautiful too

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by fahvourite(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
sometimes this things happns 2 me i wil jx feel sad without a reason nd it wil last long but after sum days it wil stop and i also get pissed off at evry little thing wel i dnt think itz a normal thing
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by BuyACar(f): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Matthew 11:28-30 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Said

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

I can help you if you give me a chance

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

He's trying to say that what you're feeling is guilt.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
fahvourite:
sometimes this things happns 2 me i wil jx feel sad without a reason nd it wil last long but after sum days it wil stop and i also get pissed off at evry little thing wel i dnt think itz a normal thing

Isolation. Unfulfilled. Welcome to the social media age.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Are you sure you are really doing what you love or you are doing what people expect from you? I only get that feeling when i am not being true to myself. Say what you feel, do what you want, get angry when needed, ignor those who are not ok with your atittude, never yourself to please anyone against your wish

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

He's trying to say that what you're feeling is guilt.
I never slept with him so why should I feel guilty?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Hmmm, you have a point here. op, are you on Fb? snapchat? Maybe you are comparing yourself with some of those fake babes
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by peteabua(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

when this happens start singing praise and worship. read psalm 92 vs 1[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].......YOU WILL SNAP OUT OF THE MOOD IMMEDIATELY...........

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
I never slept with him so why should I feel guilty?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he's the one that said it.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Iretii0511(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse

There is no single person on earth without similar issue. We all have our ups and downs. What I do when i am in such condition is to watch children play and observe their special strength and perspective of life. I love children a lot and watching them gives me happiness no matter how bad I feel.
Find what you love most about life and do it whenever such feelings tends to engulf you. Get someone who you trust very much and who will not be tired listening to you to discuss with at periods like this. Please don't let life defeat you in form of depression.

@lilianofentse
try check this link
https://hackspirit.com/forget-positive-thinking-a-zen-master-explains-how-to-actually-deal-with-negative-emotions/
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by makrong: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please Google "PERIMENOPAUSE" and read as much as you can about it. It is the onset of Menopause in women - generally from 35 years going, caused by hormones. Guys, if your gf or wife becomes a talkative suddenly, becomes argumentative suddenly and begins to nag over issues that you deem "unnecessary" suddenly, kindly know that her hormones are shifting south.

Learn about these changes and treat her right.

Read: 66 Peri menopause / Menopause Symptoms you may experience which may help some ladies: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/66-peri-menopause-menopause-symptoms-you-may-experience-which-may-help-some-ladies-271903
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lovely smiley
pcguru1:

Yeah that happens to me, I write mostly about this in my diary section, in my own case it's a mixture of so many things, family issue, low self esteem and constant stress especially in this rat race, I will be extremely honest I have no answers for you , because in my own case, I heavily relied on marijuana and alcohol. Even now I am planning on seeking a therapist, but want I do, is to engage myself in alot of activities and plan, and the more I do this and accomplish them, It makes me feel confident about myself and all, also are you an introvert, do you mix alot, obviously appearing happy and being happy are different. You will have to do an introspection into your life and see what it is; that is making you sad, because this can limit you from reaching your potential because you might not see anything good about yourself and that will start to manifest in your life. Because at my former place, I was so depressed that my colleagues had to report me to HR because I was always punching the walls to cope with stress, and this hurt my hands badly. Even went to work drunk early in the morning and vomited luckily I wasn't sacked because I played it off as being sick.

Are you heavily stressed out from work ?
Are you happy with your current job ?
Are you dealing with issues like Family, or something else ?
Have you gone through some past trauma that you never dealth with ?

Please kindly treat it fast, because for a long time , I was a shell of myself, but now I am in a better place ( I hope ) I wish you all the best dear. Right now am too focused making money to be depressed.

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by rex444(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
I'd like to be the ear to listen while you talk.... sometimes ego and pride ignored, we feel a need to just talk intimately to a total stranger.....m I communicating
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
en0uwem:

Op, that's called a Panic Attack
Please try reading about it online and find ways to manage or do something about it.

Be strong. You'll be fine.
just looked it up. I have symptoms of panic attacks. Thanks so much
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
makrong:
Please Google "PERIMENOPAUSE" and read as much as you can about it. It is the onset of Menopause in women - generally from 35 years going, caused by hormones. Guys, if your gf or wife becomes a talkative suddenly, becomes argumentative suddenly and begins to nag over issues that you deem "unnecessary" suddenly, kindly know that her hormones are shifting south.

Learn about these changes and treat her right.

Read: 66 Peri menopause / Menopause Symptoms you may experience which may help some ladies: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/66-peri-menopause-menopause-symptoms-you-may-experience-which-may-help-some-ladies-271903

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by ERORR404(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bipolar disorder.
You crazy fine by the way kiss
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
yeye dey smell
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by fahvourite(f): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

wat do u mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help The Simps / Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.