Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Who Else Gets This Feeling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Gets This Feeling (7608 Views)

What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilianofentse:
but how?

Think positively. Get urself a good friend, tell people your problems. Share ur good thoughts too
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by iTearHerToto: 7:33pm On May 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
Sometimes I feel weird for no reason.
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.
Is there anyone else who feels this way?
Some say it's depression but I don't think that it is.
Hey bestie. It's your fvcking birthday smiley

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Hey bestie. It's your fvcking birthday smiley
yh thanks. Av been quite busy lately to hardly notice anything. I guess the celebration would have to wait. Yass you the best much love.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by iTearHerToto: 9:54pm On May 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
yh thanks. Av been quite busy lately to hardly notice anything. I guess the celebration would have to wait. Yass you the best much love.
Uwc ma
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by OneManLegion(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.

1. Smoke weed, miss.
2. Befriend weed smokers (people who don't drink or smoke anything else except weed).
3. Smoke alone often and reason about your life.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Chenzee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
lilianofentse:

Lol...I once had dat kinda feeling...It's just a feeling of incompleteness, unfulfillment and an insatiable appetite for something different....Just flip d pages of ur Bible (dat is if u have one) to Jeremiah 33:3 and Mathew 11:28.
Once u r done, pour out ur heart to God, then listen to what He will tell u..Stay blessed
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by themaestro08(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
amaniro:
Because you are not happy or satisfied with something i don't know.

BTW... i sell snipers and ropes.
you thought your last sentence is funny. Its not. You have no idea what this lady is passing through.

Be careful with your words chap.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by themaestro08(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
lilianofentse:

I used cannabis for a month. It helped in relieving the stress. I don't do alcohol or hard drugs. Also xxxtentacion and juice wrld's music helped a lot. But my issue is that I just get back to being sad after sometime. I want it to go away totally not going and coming back. But thanks anyway
yours is a joke compared to others

No matter what stay away from drugs and marijuana.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Olivegreen(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can't be more disappointed by the stupid responses I see here.
Depression is not a joke. It's as serious as a hidden cardiac disease.
I know how you feel now dearie and I feel so sorry for you because I used to battle depression.
I know it's hard to trust me cuz you barely know who I am but I promise you I am just a concerned friend and I want to do all I can do to help you.
Please if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm all ears. My email address is olivegreen921@gmail.com.

Depression doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you've been strong for too damn long. Please remain strong and don't give in to suicide cuz life is beautiful and amazing and has a lot more in store for you.

Please I would love for you to hit me up whenever you need any help cuz helping another human out of depression is such a blessing to me.

Once again I beg of you, do not give in to your depression. Suicide is never the answer.

If there's anyone at all reading this message who is battling depression please feel free to contact me for anything. I could be your listening ear, your counselor ( trust me it's good to get a counselor) or just give you advice.

I know what it's like to be depressed and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through.

Believe it or not, emptiness is the worst feeling ever and depression is emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Lamanii22(f): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
lilianofentse:

Whatever you do, suicide should never be a part of your options...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / Help The Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.