Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

5k To Anyone Who Gets This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! (1304 Views)

Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His FiancΓ©e / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 10:35pm On May 25
Hello all,

I have been nursing the idea of setting up a business venture for months now, but I haven't really put effort in making it come to fruition, due to one or two variables.

I will like to seek your opinions and views about business ideas one can kick-start with N500k or thereabouts.

Best (business) ideas, views, opinions get rewarded.

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:40pm On May 25
You've done this before severally harvesting people's ideas without fulfilling

4 Likes

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 10:49pm On May 25
FatherCHRISTMAS:
You've done this before severally harvesting people's ideas without fulfilling

This is wrong!

I find it appalling and absurd that you would say such unfounded things against my person.

4 Likes

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Jashub: 11:06pm On May 25
Just start a laundry business. It requires low capital and the return on investment is high...especially if you're in a state like FCT(aka Abuja)where everyone is busy from Monday through Saturday.
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by illicit(m): 11:36pm On May 25
Sell Bulala
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 11:40pm On May 25
Jashub:
Just start a laundry business. It requires low capital and the return on investment is high...especially if you're in a state like FCT(aka Abuja)where everyone is busy from Monday through Saturday.

Good evening.

Location is Ogun state.

I once had this in mind. But with what you've said, I will look into it, again.

Thank you!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:00am On May 26
Go to the north, purchase food to resell in the south
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Davico(m): 3:56am On May 26
ThiagoKid:
Hello all,

I have been nursing the idea of setting up a business venture for months now, but I haven't really put effort in making it come to fruition, due to one or two variables.

I will like to seek your opinions and views about business ideas one can kick-start with N500k or thereabouts.

Best (business) ideas, views, opinions get rewarded.

Thanks!
Buy used mobile phones from eBay.com and resell in Nigeria. You can make 50k to 70k per phone

2 Likes

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Johnson225(m): 5:31am On May 26
Cool.

With 500k you can begin food business.
Buy raw food stuffs from villages and sell in town (people can't live without food)

Alternatively, get a trustworthy sales gal. pos isn't a bad option too. It gives good returns so long you in a strategic location.

Thirdly, if you have a piece of land lying idle somewhere. Invest that money into buying seedlings and pay labourers to ridge your farm ( farming pays good bro)

I also thought of fish farming. But a 500k wont be enough to set up a mini-pond and to procure fish feeds especially

Opening a low-budget hair-salon is also very feasible. You get someone to help you run the shop and make returns. You gradually upgrade the shop from the returns .

Getting a bike and placing on higher purchase?( Depends if bikes still operate in your state).
You can at least get a 10k weekly returns from this

This is all I can think of for now. I will possibly be hoping I get rewarded. Cos I so much need it at the moment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Thugnificent(m): 5:53am On May 26
Buying and selling of essential goods never goes wrong. What are the primary hierarchy of needs of man according to Abraham Maslow?

Food, clothing, shelter.

Investing in any of the above is a cash cow and cannot go wrong with proper planning and foresight. Now that there is threats of food security presently in the country, you could take advantage of the forex and bulk buy foodstuffs from the north and re sell in the south south and south east. I am Presently in Ebonyi state and rice is the cheapest here compared to other states as we are the number one mass producers of the grain nation wide. You could take advantage of that too. I also have a farm and we are aiming to be the mass producers of strictly organic crops as there is a GMO scare presently. Don't just take my words for it, make your research too πŸ˜‰

You can also follow my farming journey here πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

God's blessings always πŸ™
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Sucre6: 6:54am On May 26
N500,000 is a decent amount to start a small business in Nigeria. Here are some business ideas that can be kick-started with N500,000 or thereabouts:

1. *Online Freelancing*: Offer services like content writing, social media management, or virtual assistance on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer.

2. *Food Business*: Start a small-scale food business like baking, catering, or selling snacks in a local market or online.

3. *Retail Trade*: Invest in a small retail store or become a distributor for a specific product, like cosmetics, household items, or phone accessories.

4. *Digital Marketing Agency*: Offer services like social media management, SEO, and content creation to small businesses and individuals.

5. *Event Planning*: Organize and coordinate events like weddings, birthday parties, or corporate events.

6. *E-commerce Store*: Start an online store on platforms like Shopify or Jumia, selling products like fashion items, electronics, or home goods.

7. *Tutoring or Online Courses*: Create and sell online courses or offer tutoring services in a specific subject or skill.

8. *Photography or Videography*: Offer photography or videography services to clients, leveraging social media and online platforms for marketing.

9. *Dropshipping*: Partner with a supplier to sell products without holding any inventory, using platforms like Oberlo or Salehoo.

10. *Affiliate Marketing*: Promote products or services and earn a commission for each sale made through your unique referral link.

11. *Small-Scale Agriculture*: Invest in a small-scale farming or gardening project, selling produce in local markets or online.

12. *Home-Based Services*: Offer services like hairdressing, tailoring, or home cleaning and organization.

Remember, these ideas require dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn and adapt. It's essential to conduct thorough market research and create a solid business plan before starting any venture.

Which business idea resonates with you, or do you have a specific interest or skill you'd like to monetize? I'm here to help you brainstorm and provide guidance!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 8:22am On May 26
Davico:

Buy used mobile phones from eBay.com and resell in Nigeria. You can make 50k to 70k per phone

Hmm.

Thank you!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 8:24am On May 26
Goodlyhrt:
Go to the north, purchase food to resell in the south

I have this in mind, also. But I haven't made a final decision, yet.

Thank you!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 8:31am On May 26
Johnson225:
Cool.

With 500k you can begin food business.
Buy raw food stuffs from villages and sell in town (people can't live without food)

Alternatively, get a trustworthy sales gal. pos isn't a bad option too. It gives good returns so long you in a strategic location.

Thirdly, if you have a piece of land lying idle somewhere. Invest that money into buying seedlings and pay labourers to ridge your farm ( farming pays good bro)

I also thought of fish farming. But a 500k wont be enough to set up a mini-pond and to procure fish feeds especially

Opening a low-budget hair-salon is also very feasible. You get someone to help you run the shop and make returns. You gradually upgrade the shop from the returns .

Getting a bike and placing on higher purchase?( Depends if bikes still operate in your state).
You can at least get a 10k weekly returns from this

This is all I can think of for now. I will possibly be hoping I get rewarded. Cos I so much need it at the moment

Thank you so much, Johnson!

Your ideas are spot-on. Among them are some I had thought of, too. Selling of food stuff, POS, barbing are what I have been considering.
Just haven't made a final decision, yet.

Even if you don't win, I would endeavor to reward you in my own little way.

Thank you once again!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 8:37am On May 26
Thugnificent:
Buying and selling of essential goods never goes wrong. What are the primary hierarchy of needs of man according to Abraham Maslow?

Food, clothing, shelter.

Investing on any of the above is a cash cow and cannot go wrong with proper planning and foresight. Now that there is threats of food security presently in the country, you could take advantage of the forex and bulk buy foodstuffs from the north and re sell in the south south and south east. I am Presently in Ebonyi state and rice is the cheapest here compared to other states as we are the number one mass producers of the grain nation wide. You could take advantage of that too. I also have a farm and we are aiming to be the mass producers of strictly organic crops as there is a GMO scare presently. Don't just take my words for it, make your research too πŸ˜‰

You can also follow my farming journey here πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

God's blessings always πŸ™

Thank you, Magnificient Thugnificent.

Food business is also on the list. I reside in the Southwest.

I will go through your thread.

Thank you!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 8:39am On May 26
Sucre6:
N500,000 is a decent amount to start a small business in Nigeria. Here are some business ideas that can be kick-started with N500,000 or thereabouts:

2. *Food Business*: Start a small-scale food business like baking, catering, or selling snacks in a local market or online.

3. *Retail Trade*: Invest in a small retail store or become a distributor for a specific product, like cosmetics, household items, or phone accessories.

11. *Small-Scale Agriculture*: Invest in a small-scale farming or gardening project, selling produce in local markets or online.

12. *Home-Based Services*: Offer services like hairdressing, tailoring, or home cleaning and organization.

Remember, these ideas require dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn and adapt. It's essential to conduct thorough market research and create a solid business plan before starting any venture.

Which business idea resonates with you, or do you have a specific interest or skill you'd like to monetize? I'm here to help you brainstorm and provide guidance!

Thank you!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Thugnificent(m): 9:45am On May 26
ThiagoKid:

Thank you, Magnificient Thugnificent.

Food business is also on the list. I reside in the Southwest.

I will go through your thread.

Thank you!
Distance is never a barrier bro.

You are most welcome.

Also this is not just food business but agriculture in general.

Where is my 5k? grin grin
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by DonPablo9511: 11:53am On May 26
ThiagoKid:

This is wrong!

I find it appalling and absurd that you would say such unfounded things against my person.
You are surprised?

You no know who you quote like that.. FatherChristmas the popular nairalander known for his unconventional way of scamming through almanjiri grin

he has ambushed this thread with over 6 alternate monikers hoping to be lucky

he just used his main to provoke you into doing it fast before others discover the thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by samwillyco1(m): 1:29pm On May 26
Davico:

What of other electronics like TV and others
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Johnson225(m): 1:51pm On May 26
ThiagoKid:

Thank you so much, Johnson!

Your ideas are spot-on. Among them are some I had thought of, too. Selling of food stuff, POS, barbing are what I have been considering.
Just haven't made a final decision, yet.

Even if you don't win, I would endeavor to reward you in my own little way.

Thank you once again!

You welcome my bro
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 2:09pm On May 26
DonPablo9511:
You are surprised?

You no know who you quote like that.. FatherChristmas the popular nairalander known for his unconventional way of scamming through almanjiri grin

he has ambushed this thread with over 6 alternate monikers hoping to be lucky

he just used his main to provoke you into doing it fast before others discover the thread

Lol. The moniker is familiar, sha.

Na so una dey do for here? grin
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 2:11pm On May 26
Thugnificent:
Distance is never a barrier bro.

You are most welcome.

Also this is not just food business but agriculture in general.

Where is my 5k? grin grin

Normal.

Will like to wait for others. No wahala!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Thugnificent(m): 2:18pm On May 26
ThiagoKid:

Normal.

Will like to wait for others. No wahala!
Lol okay bro

Take your time πŸ‘
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:31pm On May 26
I advised someone on 2.5m

Got nothing after everything

cry

Cuz theres no god 2 judge

cry

4get my brain

It has badluck on tinz like dis

At the end, u will abandon me.
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 9:24pm On May 26
HellVictorinho6:
I advised someone on 2.5m

Got nothing after everything

cry

Cuz theres no god 2 judge

cry

4get my brain

It has badluck on tinz like dis

At the end, u will abandon me.

Oops!

That wasn't nice...
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:49pm On May 26
ThiagoKid:

Oops!

That wasn't nice...

can u employ me as a personal adviser?

what u can do with any amount of murny in business requires constant advice

as u spend,u take note of the outcome ,gain or loss or neither

u also take note of the state of the industry b4 and after the spending

for example
if itz food business, u consider how much u bought rice b4 and after spending the first penny

also ,u dont do one business with murny except u wont av time 4 more than one business.

if u employ me,then we go 4ther.
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Fahvvy: 9:05am On May 27
ThiagoKid
The way I see it, if you start any business now, you prolly will fail undecided...

This is not a prophecy, it's a fact! undecided...
You don't just wake up one morning and start up a business, you do your market survey (SWOT analysis) first to see what product are in demand and see how you can meet them undecided...

See eh, every business idea that has been listed up there has the capacity to make you mahd profits, but it'll be dependent on the demand and supply ratio of that business in your environment undecided...

Lemme give you an example...
If you set up a POS business near a bank that always have cash to dispense to customers, that business will crash! undecided...

Why? Because the demand for a POS service will be at an all time low! I mean, why should I pay to use a POS when I can just go to the bank and get my cash for "free" undecided...

But if you take that same POS business to places where accessing cash is difficult, that business will boom undecided...

In summary...
Go around the market or a place you have in mind to start up a business, see what they need and then supply it undecided...

Orrrrrr...
If you already have a business in mind, go around and see what place the demand for your business is high, but there's low competition and then set up your business there undecided...

I wish you good luck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 10:37am On May 27
Fahvvy:
ThiagoKid
The way I see it, if you start any business now, you prolly will fail undecided...

This is not a prophecy, it's a fact! undecided...
You don't just wake up one morning and start up a business, you do your market survey (SWOT analysis) first to see what product are in demand and see how you can meet them undecided...

See eh, every business idea that has been listed up there has the capacity to make you mahd profits, but it'll be dependent on the demand and supply ratio of that business in your environment undecided...

Lemme give you an example...
If you set up a POS business near a bank that always have cash to dispense to customers, that business will crash! undecided...

Why? Because the demand for a POS service will be at an all time low! I mean, why should I pay to use a POS when I can just go to the bank and get my cash for "free" undecided...

But if you take that same POS business to places where accessing cash is difficult, that business will boom undecided...

In summary...
Go around the market or a place you have in mind to start up a business, see what they need and then supply it undecided...

Orrrrrr...
If you already have a business in mind, go around and see what place the demand for your business is high, but there's low competition and then set up your business there undecided...

I wish you good luck!

Thank you very much!!
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by Fahvvy: 2:16pm On May 27
ThiagoKid:

Thank you very much!!

You're most welcome...
Do well to keep your promise on the rewards though - whoever it may be undecided...
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by DiamondJLove: 6:14pm On May 27
empl6y trusted hands and run a day care and after school care facility.rent a f5at,clean it up,register it and start.bros i need d 5k,abeg no vex.
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by ThiagoKid(m): 9:10am On Jun 09
Okayyyyyyyy.

I actually wanted to settle for catfish rearing until something came up.

As at now, I am shifting towards chicken rearing.

I like over 100, rear them and sell them during festives period, etc.
Re: 5k To Anyone Who Gets This! by superCleanworks(m): 10:45am On Jun 09
ThiagoKid:

I will like to seek your opinions and views about business ideas.

Keep your 5k and Pay me for consultation if you are serious about business.
Starting out a business with such cunny tactics is a sign of a business heading for disaster.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Liar / Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship / When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.