Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211983 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
fool. So it's an rn7 sef. All this low end mediocre phone that full this thread. Phone that Infinix s5 is even better than. That's how someone bought it and installed gcam and went to battle a guy with Infinix, so he can't brag with his phone's default camera. Mediocre everywhere. Anyway I don't have your time too. I only chat with people whole a re straightforward and legit and not scapredmi buying it to install gcam grin grin grin grin grin
scrapredmi and they have taken the best pictures in this thread

Take your time and think about your life,
What you really want and what is frustrating you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Chukason1:

hey bro ....... whats Nokia x6 camera like ... i wanna buy it tomorrow
depends on the other phone you are comparing with. But of course you have to know it is a budget device and the camera might not be great, but you can install gcam to make it look better. I'll advice you buy it. It be easier to find support on XDA if you do alot of rooting, flashing ROMs etc. If there is any other issue fee free to ask.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
drjprince:
scrapredmi and they have taken the best pictures in this thread

Take your time and think about your life,
What you really want and what is frustrating you
lol how old are you sef? All this children on nairaland grin grin let's keep the thread going more views means more adverts cool cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol how old are you sef? All this children on nairaland grin grin let's keep the thread going more views means more adverts cool cool
I should be asking you how old are you, you should been in your teens ... How did I know

Your persistence in ignorance and false statements are next to none

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
drjprince:
you are a full bloated cow

a disgrace to people using smartphone
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2019
I shu leave this thread before these people tear my cloth o. See as they are exchanging words cos of phone

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I shu leave this thread before these people tear my cloth o. See as they are exchanging words cos of phone
no nah. Nobody will tear your cloth. All Na fun. I just laugh at the people taking it serious
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
"My thread"

Na from your papa you inherit am? undecided
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
hardeycute:
"My thread"

Na from your papa you inherit am? undecided
Asin eeh

He doesn't know what is doing him cheesy cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redmi Note 7

Proper quality -
https://ibb.co/pw7pbRx

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Google

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
Google

You for sell your Google use am buy another coat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
Google
tongue Overexposed and unnatural

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
The photo sef is rubbish. The coat be like pensioner own.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
hardeycute:
tongue Overexposed and unnatural

grin

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'm unfollowing this thread and starting a new one. Obviously someone thinks it's his property. Let him eat this thread all by himself with his narcissistic personality. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:
I'm unfollowing this thread and starting a new one. Obviously someone thinks it's his property. Let him eat this thread all by himself with his narcissistic personality. Good riddance.
You(We) don't need another thread as he has no control on the contents.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Google tongue

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:
grin grin cause of my sarcasm. Lol I no own nairaland naw some people sef will be taking everything serious grin grin cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MightyGEE(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Eryyu
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Make una leave this guy CHESTER alone,its obvious he's catching fun, i sabi the modafuka grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:

You're not nice.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
chaii see lie ooo. 12mb for picture gcam. Prove it?
yes now..very possible..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:

Stop displaying your ignorance. RN7 has a 1080p display resolution. Then again you don't know anything so why do I bother?

If it's someone with tech knowledge, I go reason am.
so true

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
festwiz:
Redmi Note 7

Proper quality -
https://ibb.co/pw7pbRx
this is dope..

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just now... Redmi 7

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mark9854:
Just now... Redmi 7
cool

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mckandre:
Make una leave this guy CHESTER alone,its obvious he's catching fun, i sabi the modafuka grin
lol. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.