Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211947 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
Google tongue

Pls, do I have to root my phone before I could use GCAM? I'd downloaded it 3 times today but it's not installing.
I'm using Redmi 8A.

Thanks.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
daddio:

Pls, do I have to root my phone before I could use GCAM? I'd downloaded it 3 times today but it's not installing.
I'm using Redmi 8A.

Thanks.
I just figured out there is a thread on XDA for Redmi 8. You can google it. Just type gcam Redmi 8. Install it. For now there is no root and video doesn't work.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
I just figured out there is a thread on XDA for Redmi 8. You can google it. Just type gcam Redmi 8. Install it. For now there is no root and video doesn't work.

Okay, thanks.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:

4th time to download it today, still getting the same notice

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
daddio:

you need to be running Android 10 if you're installing from 7.2 upwards. At least pie is needed for lower. Otherwise you have to root and use ADB . ADb install location of apk. Apk /sdcard/sdcard. You can. Try ADb push apk to system/system. Google XDA for proper guide. Have fun.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
you need to be running Android 10 if you're installing from 7.2 upwards. At least pie is needed for lower. Otherwise you have to root and use ADB . ADb install location of apk. Apk /sdcard/sdcard. You can. Try ADb push apk to system/system. Google XDA for proper guide. Have fun.

Okay thanks brother, God bless you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2019
daddio:

No stable GCam for the 8a.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-8a/help/gcam-t4009449

Research before getting a phone, if GCam was a necessity, the Redmi Note 8/7 or minimum Redmi 8 should have been your target

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2019
daddio:

I'm using Redmi 8A.

Thanks.
u well at all? See pson u dey quote for Gcam help cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by uvalentine2003(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Nikon
D3100

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
LG V40.
the Lord said, " old things shall pass away, behold all things shall become new" in other words, you need to get a new phone this new year and dash me this one cheesy .Amen
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
the Lord said, " old things shall pass away, behold all things shall become new" in other words, you need to get a new phone this new year and dash me this one cheesy .Amen

I'm waiting for the S11/S20.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I'm waiting for the S11/S20.
I'm waiting for you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
daddio:

Okay thanks brother, God bless you
You are welcome. Try to download lower versions from 5.0 to 6.2 or 3. its dependent on the soc
within months pray developers working on the mod will have a fully functional one for you goodluck.
Update i found a working gcam for you. try to install and give me feed back mediafire.com/file/73uol7j6ljmogz7/GCam_3.1.025_SerJo87_nullpoints_maxbuff_N6P_v1.apk/file
Put https befre mediafire
2nd link requires root if the second installs then i can put you through on how to root.
https f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun_2.apk

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mckandre:
u well at all? See pson u dey quote for Gcam help cheesy

YOU ARE WELL BUT YOU CAN'T HELP

THANKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
CHESTER48:
You are welcome. Try to download lower versions from 5.0 to 6.2 or 3. its dependent on the soc
within months pray developers working on the mod will have a fully functional one for you goodluck.
Update i found a working gcam for you. try to install and give me feed back mediafire.com/file/73uol7j6ljmogz7/GCam_3.1.025_SerJo87_nullpoints_maxbuff_N6P_v1.apk/file
Put https befre mediafire
2nd link requires root if the second installs then i can put you through on how to root.
https f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun_2.apk

Thanks brother, God bless you more.

Happy New Year to you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
daddio:

Happy New Year to you.
youre welcome . Happy new year to you too

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
CHESTER48:
chaii see lie ooo. 12mb for picture gcam. Prove it?
This alone is 10mb

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
CHESTER48:
fool. So it's an rn7 sef. All this low end mediocre phone that full this thread. Phone that Infinix s5 is even better than. That's how someone bought it and installed gcam and went to battle a guy with Infinix, so he can't brag with his phone's default camera. Mediocre everywhere. Anyway I don't have your time too. I only chat with people whole a re straightforward and legit and not scapredmi buying it to install gcam grin grin grin grin grin
This is my stock camera. I don't understand what your problem is.

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You for sell your Google use am buy another coat.
Guy you wicked. gringrin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
One for the road, RN7 gcam night sight. Came pre installed on ion os custom rom. Chester you can go ahead and hug transformer.

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by horlabisi93: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2020
[color=#000000]samsung note 9 tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Teeboy2300(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2020
CHESTER48:
fool. So it's an rn7 sef. All this low end mediocre phone that full this thread. Phone that Infinix s5 is even better than. That's how someone bought it and installed gcam and went to battle a guy with Infinix, so he can't brag with his phone's default camera. Mediocre everywhere. Anyway I don't have your time too. I only chat with people whole a re straightforward and legit and not scapredmi buying it to install gcam grin grin grin grin grin
I will never believe this shocked infinix S5 will compete with redmi 8a and not rn7 talk more of when you add gcam. This means you don't know anything about smartphones at all or your are speaking out of ignorance. Shame no dey catch u? Abi na because u dey jealous people wey dey use gcam because their phones have better build that your pixel 2xl and their camera comes very close to your own? Plus the relatively cheaper price. Pls if you have pixel 2 or whatever keep it to yourself and stop making others using gcam look like their camera is nothing near your own. You are even embarrassing yourself. It's poor to see that you created this thread and you get attacked everytime because of stuffs like this.
Bro chill , even your pixel 2 won't reach that p30 camera shown here. If they bring your hyped pixel and p30 pro, your camera will automatically reduced to infinix hot1

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Mckandre:
Make una leave this guy CHESTER alone,its obvious he's catching fun, i sabi the modafuka grin
Catching which fun? Someone is here making a fool of himself and you are saying he's catching fun.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2020
maclawrence02:

Catching which fun? Someone is here making a fool of himself and you are saying he's catching fun.
reason m na,check his comments,he's always present when the thread becomes stagnant and as he shows,u find the thread moving again. I came to realize this whenever theirs addition of 2-3pages ,i always know the nigger done show. Have u noticed whenever someone uploads any gud photo he always find something deragatory to say inorder to create controversy and as soon as its achieved,he bounce. Making ant hills out of nothing, Same approach madgoat used cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by madgoat(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Mckandre:
reason m na,check his comments,he's always present when the thread becomes stagnant and as he shows,u find the thread moving again. I came to realize this whenever theirs addition of 2-3pages ,i always know the nigger done show. Have u noticed whenever someone uploads any gud photo he always find something deragatory to say inorder to create controversy and as soon as its achieved,he bounce. Making ant hills out of nothing, Same approach madgoat used cool

Bro... grin grin grin
Make thunder no fire u there oh grin

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
CHESTER48:
chaii see lie ooo. 12mb for picture gcam. Prove it?

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Teeboy2300:

I will never believe this shocked infinix S5 will compete with redmi 8a and not rn7 talk more of when you add gcam. This means you don't know anything about smartphones at all or your are speaking out of ignorance. Shame no dey catch u? Abi na because u dey jealous people wey dey use gcam because their phones have better build that your pixel 2xl and their camera comes very close to your own? Plus the relatively cheaper price. Pls if you have pixel 2 or whatever keep it to yourself and stop making others using gcam look like their camera is nothing near your own. You are even embarrassing yourself. It's poor to see that you created this thread and you get attacked everytime because of stuffs like this.
Bro chill , even your pixel 2 won't reach that p30 camera shown here. If they bring your hyped pixel and p30 pro, your camera will automatically reduced to infinix hot1
I've been following this thread since it was 90 I don't know if you know more than him, I checked his thread and yours too, noticed he knows a lot about root, jailbreaking iPhones, specs etc.also he has massive quotes from people asking him to recommend phone's to buy I think he is trying to make this place lively or he loves argument I think he is doing it to advertise his video stuffs or something Check his threads to see for yourself
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
daddio:

Happy New Year to you.
did it install? I own one and I haven't seen anyone that has installed?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
did it install? I own one and I haven't seen anyone that has installed?
Yea.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
daddio:

Yea.
good. I'm always there to help out. However do you have portrait mode? If you don't I can help you get it working grin grin
Where are those that can't do without quoting me. This one will kill them cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how I told someone Infinix can install gcam and they doubt me. Hehe. Something me sef I did personally with root grin
Don't forget to come back here and post beautiful pictures you took with the gcam.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=OHIsIManuEL post=85402652][/quote]okay. I wonder why it takes so much memory

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.