Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212610 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
maclawrence02:
One for the road, RN7 gcam night sight. Came pre installed on ion os custom rom. Chester you can go ahead and hug transformer.
nice picture. Using it as my wallpaper
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
CHESTER48:
nice picture. Using it as my wallpaper
Nice change brother grin
I still prefer this thread tho wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daddio(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
CHESTER48:
good. I'm always there to help out. However do you have portrait mode? If you don't I can help you get it working grin grin
Where are those that can't do without quoting me. This one will kill them cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how I told someone Infinix can install gcam and they doubt me. Hehe. Something me sef I did personally with root grin
Don't forget to come back here and post beautiful pictures you took with the gcam.

I'm yet to get that of the portrait mode.

Thanks, God bless you.

Don't let the comments of those who have nothing good to say stop you from helping people brother.

Happy New Year
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Teeboy2300(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
I've been following this thread since it was 90 I don't know if you know more than him, I checked his thread and yours too, noticed he knows a lot about root, jailbreaking iPhones, specs etc.also he has massive quotes from people asking him to recommend phone's to buy I think he is trying to make this place lively or he loves argument I think he is doing it to advertise his video stuffs or something Check his threads to see for yourself
Lol, I have been following the thread as far as it's 20's and like I said,it's either he doesn't know about phones or speaking out of ignorance. Yes he knows about rooting and all that stuff but what he said about infinix S5 contradicts what he knows about phones. What you see on someone's thread does not define what one knows about smartphones! Well I like as he is keeping the group lively but he shouldn't say dumb things that a tech guy would see as stupid
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Lol, I have been following the thread as far as it's 20's and like I said,it's either he doesn't know about phones or speaking out of ignorance. Yes he knows about rooting and all that stuff but what he said about infinix S5 contradicts what he knows about phones. What you see on someone's thread does not define what one knows about smartphones! Well I like as he is keeping the group lively but he shouldn't say dumb things that a tech guy would see as stupid
lol. Gcam used to be a soc something. You had to have a Snapdragon 820 soc upward with Android 9 to run,however lot of developers like me decided to mod for their specific phone's. That MediaTek may or not have much is because alot of people don't use p22 like Infinix and scrap tecno are reshuffling their products here to sell.. but if you take a deep look, you can actually Mody it for your chip. Now even LG g4 has gcam. If you work on it properly you even have a portrait mode working perfect. You can use root to force install an app in android also. But the app will crash if the soc doesn't support it. Hence that's why your Redmi gcam is moded to support your phone, with XML scripts you can run. Initially you needed a Snapdragon 820 upwards.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by taiocol: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
New things to try this year
1. fall in love even if it's once in 3 6 5 days.
2. Read more and be open to love and beauty
3. Take alcohol it's not as bad people paint it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6x_F2ug2Ma/?igshid=1sptvihcz3gh4

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Karex81(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
taiocol:
New things to try this year 1. fall in love even if it's once in 3 6 5 days. 2. Read more and be open to love and beauty 3. Take alcohol it's not as bad people paint it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6x_F2ug2Ma/?igshid=1sptvihcz3gh4
nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
michaellovaldo:

Nice change brother grin
I still prefer this thread tho wink
you welcome, post your new year pictures jare. I need more wallpapers
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
CHESTER48:
developers like me decided to..
It can't be hangover cos I haven't drink alcohol for over a week?

Are you using the "word" developer ignorantly or mischievously?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gcam

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Thayay:
Mi9T Gcam smiley.... People are just finding it hard to believe it's my phone camera grin
Corper wee!
Try to conceal your nysc number next time, for your own privacy. Is easy to trace you now... Your state, stream and bacth has been provided in later posts.... Hope you get what I am saying? Wish you a successful service year. Make us proud. No give geh belle o grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Corper wee!
Try to conceal your nysc number next time, for your own privacy. Is easy to trace you now... Your state, stream and bacth has been provided in later posts.... Hope you get what I am saying? Wish you a successful service year. Make us proud. No give geh belle o grin
Thank you so much bro grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

importantperson post=84705543:
Iphone 11 pro max

That's a pretty terrible picture, is what I'm saying. Doesn't look like it was taken by an iPhone 11 Pro Max at all either.
I was goin to say same. The reflection of light messed it up. Try to play around with light source, next time. We hope to see more shots from you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2020
drjprince:
and just because you have brain doesnot mean you have sense
You and your savege responses grin
Turn a new leaf o in this 2020 (dont go and cut a leaf and turn it upside down).
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Near Kotangora Market, Abule-Egba side, Lagos
Pics not edited

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Bro... grin grin grin
Make thunder no fire u there oh grin

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Macintosh101(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello nairalanders can you recommend a nice phone for me?
Budget 65k.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Chukason1:

hey bro ....... whats Nokia x6 camera like ... i wanna buy it tomorrow

Leave Nokia x6. While the camera is ok, the phone has been known to have issues especially with it's charging port. Go for something else
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2020
CHESTER48:
Google tongue

First time I'm impressed with Chester's pics... Did you install gcam grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Kallmerb:
Gcam

Hide this your gcam abeg
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2020
ityP:

Hide this your gcam abeg
why
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
ityP:

First time I'm impressed with Chester's pics... Did you install gcam grin
lol. we own gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pixel 2xl, Ikeja. Slight touch using Snapseed.

[img]https:///65535/49317189677_3208915a25_h.jpg[/img]

2nd portrate was not edited nor touched in anyway, and the camera did a fantastic job in blurring the unneeded part in the base where the laptop is while still showing the texts on the book along with the image of the bottle.

[img]https:///65535/49317877576_d0988a8438_h.jpg[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
ityP:

Leave Nokia x6. While the camera is ok, the phone has been known to have issues especially with it's charging port. Go for something else

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by klexycole(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Redmi Note 8. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by 98salan(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Redmi note 8

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by colorsofrainbow: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Redmi7 gcam

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chukason1:

Get the note 7 or note 8 na
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ziyech(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Redmi7 gcam

good details
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Pixel 2xl, Ikeja. Slight touch using Snapseed.

[img]https:///65535/49317189677_3208915a25_h.jpg[/img]

2nd portrate was not edited nor touched in anyway, and the camera did a fantastic job in blurring the unneeded part in the base where the laptop is while still showing the texts on the book along with the image of the bottle.

[img]https:///65535/49317877576_d0988a8438_h.jpg[/img]

finally an unedited pixel pix
Not too saturated nd exposed like that of cheater cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.