Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211668 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bayern over 2 grin their fada
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
sunshineV:
People that can't use gcam in their phone are pained and that's understandable. So if y'all hate gcam so much we understand
The only solution I see is
1. The thread description should be modified to exclude gcam
2. Xiaomi users should open their own "xiaomi photo thread" or something
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
ityP:

Show me example na. Take a portrait shot. Make the background B&W and retain the colour of the main object in focus. Do it with snapseed lemme see

Something like this?

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Youngsage: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
ityP:

Show me example na. Take a portrait shot. Make the background B&W and retain the colour of the main object in focus. Do it with snapseed lemme see

Lol grin grin

Okay I will, when I'm less busy.

I'm a Snapseed 'guru' actually. The things I do with Snapseed ehn.... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Youngsage: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Something like this?

Yep. Snapseed too? Not bad. Nice work wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by taiocol: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Because it's iPhone 11 doesn't mean that there are no Samsung phone better than it
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Youngsage:

Yep. Snapseed too? Not bad. Nice work wink
Yeah. Edited with Snapseed.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
sunshineV:
People that can't use gcam in their phone are pained and that's understandable. So if y'all hate gcam so much we understand
that's the simple truth... Gcam makes other phone cam looks like crap..

Imagine someone on Galaxy S 10 and S9 using gcam.. U wonder if their cam is that bad... Only a naive person will abuse people on gcam... Because if peeps on s9 and s10 are using gcam then wtf... If u don't believe me go on XDA and check

Don't hate others because they have what you can't have... Doing that only shows how bad u truly are as a person

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
ityP:

Lol. This is much like editing in PC Photoshop na. I tried it and got one nonsense. No be the color pop i dey talk about

You are still learning. His is usually perfect.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
What most don't understand is that the stock cam of most Xiaomi are OK but due to the quest for perfect shots most install gcam

Stock cam 1

Stock cam with beautify 2

Gcam 3

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jboixxx: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
You na don invade this thread and turn am to the speed at which Xiaomi thread de move! Kontinu
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:
Snapped at Oshodi BRT terminal. Could not snap the beautifully lighted bridge cos of guys from the underworld. Had to sneak some shots hurriedly, to avoid stories that touch.
Shot from RN7
grin

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
OHIsIManuEL:

The only solution I see is
1. The thread description should be modified to exclude gcam
2. Xiaomi users should open their own "xiaomi photo thread" or something

Yeah I couldn't agree less. Or maybe everyone should find a way to install gcam on their phone
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
genius43:

You are still learning. His is usually perfect.

Doesn't matter. I think the person asking wants the one he will just tap "color pop" and it will apply the filter; the way it happens in the google pixel phones. Not the one you will be tracing like say na photoshop
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Something like this?

This is not an automated process, this one na tracing
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Huawei y9 2019 colour pop

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have another one but I can't find it right now. I have over 5 thousand photos
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
hmmm. You people are making this sound more difficult. Most of the people here has never snapped with their Xiaomi default camera to upload. If someone sees a Xiaomi phone naw on this thread like the guy with 8a and maybe buys one thinking that how the camera is, will become frustrated and start looking for gcam, what if it's a girl? Will she have that technical knowledge to do all this?. Apart from daylight photos can it take night pictures better?. I don't hate anyone using gcam here, my sis has one and I install gcam for her so no biggie. All I am saying is just upload raw pictures from your phone. You can edit it,. It doesn't affect the quality.snap beautiful pictures and upload. Nigerians, they will say don't do this we will do it. Later blame on govt. what is happening here is a definition of a Typical Nigerian. They don't read and obey simple instructions.i want to use this thread to help others who want to buy phone's that has superior quality. I know they can install gcam but let it be that if gcam fails in the future, they will fall back to their king.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
hmmm. You people are making this sound more difficult. Most of the people here has never snapped with their Xiaomi default camera to upload. If someone sees a Xiaomi phone naw on this thread like the guy with 8a and maybe buys one thinking that how the camera is, will become frustrated and start looking for gcam, what if it's a girl? Will she have that technical knowledge to do all this?. Apart from daylight photos can it take night pictures better?. I don't hate anyone using gcam here, my sis has one and I install gcam for her so no biggie. All I am saying is just upload raw pictures from your phone. You can edit it,. It doesn't affect the quality.snap beautiful pictures and upload. Nigerians, they will say don't do this we will do it. Later blame on govt. what is happening here is a definition of a Typical Nigerian. They don't read and obey simple instructions.i want to use this thread to help others who want to buy phone's that has superior quality. I know they can install gcam but let it be that if gcam fails in the future, they will fall back to their king.

Leave this your yan. You no sabi sey editing pics fit make am fine pass the gcam sef.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
CHESTER48:
hmmm. You people are making this sound more difficult. Most of the people here has never snapped with their Xiaomi default camera to upload. If someone sees a Xiaomi phone naw on this thread like the guy with 8a and maybe buys one thinking that how the camera is, will become frustrated and start looking for gcam, what if it's a girl? Will she have that technical knowledge to do all this?. Apart from daylight photos can it take night pictures better?. I don't hate anyone using gcam here, my sis has one and I install gcam for her so no biggie.
[/s]this is how the other guy started now he is now at yabaleft with his Samsung A10 replying chats, please
Stop typing long epistle that doesn't have any information

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thus thread sef, na wa. E go silent, smskk time samll yabbing go enter the number of pages go increase. Later, e go pause again. Can we please enjoy this thread without bragging about phone superiority? Let's learn to respect each other's gadgets
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s]this is how the other guy started now he is now at yabaleft with his Samsung A10 replying chats, please
hahahaha... Na true oo.. That Kng guy lol

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
ityP:

This is not an automated process, this one na tracing
Sure. It's not automated. It's some sort of "any way na way."

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s]this is how the other guy started now he is now at yabaleft with his Samsung A10 replying chats, please
lol. You know you can't do without quoting me kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
drjprince:

You have serious issues

The owner of the thread says he doesn't want Gcam photos on his thread. Is that an issue to you?

Like the other moniker opined create your own Xiaomi photo thread were you can post fake images from a 3rd party app
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
ityP:

Leave this your yan. You no sabi sey editing pics fit make am fine pass the gcam sef.

I know you can't do anything without 3rd party apps. So I wouldn't blame anyone. Just create your own photo thread and stop deceiving prospective buyers with this Gcam shii.

Gcam crashes alot and is not compatible most times
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:

Like the Gcam always fails. It's a 3rd party app, the Xiaomi device has no stock app. The stock camera is wack except on their flagship devices
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gcam. actually from a pixel. Front camera night sight. Time 6pm

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
KngGezy:

Like the Gcam always fails. It's a 3rd party app, the Xiaomi device has no stock app. The stock camera is wack except on their flagship devices

LOL. These, I can tell you, are lies! The stock cam on my Redmi note 8 is decent and shoots great pictures! Is redmi note 8 a flagship? I understand you hate Xiaomi prolly 'cos of the deserved hype it's been getting lately but you don't need to lie to do that. It's disgusting, really!

And I've a GCAM that doesn't crash.

CHESTER48, I'll try to start taking pictures both on GCAM and my stock camera App so you can compare. God for us all...

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lightroom edited, Pixel 2xl

[img]https:///65535/49410550448_28e3ec73d6_k.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dasphinx1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
A3 pro, old pix though, tried color pop process on snapseed sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (170) (Reply)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.