Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213816 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHESTER48:
hmmm. You people are making this sound more difficult. Most of the people here has never snapped with their Xiaomi default camera to upload. If someone sees a Xiaomi phone naw on this thread like the guy with 8a and maybe buys one thinking that how the camera is, will become frustrated and start looking for gcam, what if it's a girl? Will she have that technical knowledge to do all this?. Apart from daylight photos can it take night pictures better?. I don't hate anyone using gcam here, my sis has one and I install gcam for her so no biggie. All I am saying is just upload raw pictures from your phone. You can edit it,. It doesn't affect the quality.snap beautiful pictures and upload. Nigerians, they will say don't do this we will do it. Later blame on govt. what is happening here is a definition of a Typical Nigerian. They don't read and obey simple instructions.i want to use this thread to help others who want to buy phone's that has superior quality. I know they can install gcam but let it be that if gcam fails in the future, they will fall back to their king.

Personally I've not seen anyone that take a shot with gcam without saying so ie RN7+Gcam so this your yarn about deceiving people sounds immature as a matter if fact shooting with gcam enlighten people that that specific model support gcam

10 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
sunshineV:

Personally I've not seen anyone that take a shot with gcam without saying so ie RN7+Gcam so this your yarn about deceiving people sounds immature as a matter if fact shooting with gcam enlighten people that that specific model support gcam

If the device is not pixel. Then putting up only the 3rd party Gcam photo defeats the purpose of this thread. Which is to allow prospective buyers see which phone has the best stock camera. If at all photos are to be posted it must be with stock camera

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL. These, I can tell you, are lies! The stock cam on my Redmi note 8 is decent and shoots great pictures! Is redmi note 8 a flagship? I understand you hate Xiaomi prolly 'cos of the deserved hype it's been getting lately but you don't need to lie to do that. It's disgusting, really!

And I've a GCAM that doesn't crash.

CHESTER48, I'll try to start taking pictures both on GCAM and my stock camera App so you can compare. God for us all...

Okay I guess I made this up. This was posted today. And this is not the only complaint
Antoniosmile:
Hello,
This Gcam makes my Redmi note 7 hang, please, what can I do??
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Lightroom edited, Pixel 2xl

[img]https:///65535/49410550448_28e3ec73d6_k.jpg[/img]
you didn't use night sight?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2020
KngGezy:

If the device is not pixel. Then putting up only the 3rd party Gcam photo defeats the purpose of this thread. Which is to allow prospective buyers see which phone has the best stock camera. If at all photos are to be posted it must be with stock camera

All in all its good to let the buyer know that if their camera is not good enough like u said gcam got them.

Since u like shifting goal post

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Kallmerb:
hahahaha... Na true oo.. That Kng guy lol
cheesy cheesy I knew he was going to reply me, well what do I expect even an insane person wants to defend his sanity level

As for Chester you never see anything cool

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2020
CHESTER48:

A photographer has a picture in mind before taking a shot so he knows the mode and method to actualise that and I am quite sure this is how he wants it to be. If he needed another output different from this then night sight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ORIJIN201(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2020
CHESTER48:
Saw it, but it was useless against a light blinding my camera. Irrespective, the is what I wanted. I even had to use Lightroom to achieve this.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 4:59am On Jan 20, 2020
CHESTER48:
see eh, lot of people come to nairaland and create posts to buy phone's and camera quality. If you post your default cam picture I don't care if you edit it. It's just the quality. To help people choose a better phone. That's how a guy bought Xiaomi 8a and came here asking for gcam. But his phone doesn't support. I tried giving him one that works without portrait. Assuming people post pictures he wouldn't have bought the phone. They are other better phone that should have better camera at the price range.fashy people bashing tecno and Infinix. Their camera is better than Xiaomi.
Tbh i doubt if u have tested a Xiaomi stock camera...

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2020
ityP:

Lol. This is much like editing in PC Photoshop na. I tried it and got one nonsense. No be the color pop i dey talk about
You didn't do well at all...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 5:08am On Jan 20, 2020
genius43:

A photographer has a picture in mind before taking a shot so he knows the mode and method to actualise that and I am quite sure this is how he wants it to be. If he needed another output different from this then night sight.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eki2000(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Therefore using of thrid party app to snap is hereby prohibited in this thread. Owners of Xiaomi devices should comply accordingly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Mizik:
You didn't do well at all...

Lol. If na d color pop, i no need to suffer myself for snap seed. When i don't have mouse! grin. Something i will do in Photoshop in like 10 secs grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Sure. It's not automated. It's some sort of "any way na way."

Lol. I'm sure the person was asking for an automated way sha
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
morning shot

1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2020
eki2000:
Therefore using of thrid party app to snap is hereby prohibited in this thread. Owners of Xiaomi devices should comply accordingly. Thanks

Come prohibit am na

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2020
ityP:

Come prohibit am na
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
KngGezy:

Okay I guess I made this up. This was posted today. And this is not the only complaint

The person downloaded a GCAM port not compatible with his phone! Brooooooooo!

Even people on XDA using Samsung complain of their GCAM crashing after downloading ports not developed for their phones. Incompatibility issues just like blood transfusion incompatibility issues. Typing is just as important!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Mizik:

Tbh i doubt if u have tested a Xiaomi stock camera...

Seriously... I'm beginning to feel the all-round hatred for Xiaomi is because they're actually doing a lot of things right.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by taiocol: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Tecno spark youth

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2020
sunshineV:

They just feel threatened, cheated and jealous @ the same time just because xiaomi takes breath taking pix with gcam installed. I've resolved not to respond to any of them. But be rest assured that I will keep posting.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2020
eki2000:
GCAM! REDMI NOTE 7.

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Seriously... I'm beginning to feel the all-round hatred for Xiaomi is because they're actually doing a lot of things right.
Now you know!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
GCAM? YES PLS. REDMI NOTE 7.

18 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2020
eki2000:
if I hear bull crap... Even the Chester guy is confuse.. Firstly u need to start banning crazy people that insults people and also kuku close the thread lol

No more gcam.. No more Snapspeed.. No more lightroom...

Thread is kuku close

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2020
maclawrence02:
gcam Kwa. Lol. This picture doesn't even look close to a pixel. It's just washed out. Gcam takes better pictures with Xiaomi my foot. Let see upload gcam and Xiaomi at same time. The difference won't even be upto 1%

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

The person downloaded a GCAM port not compatible with his phone! Brooooooooo!

Even people on XDA using Samsung complain of their GCAM crashing after downloading ports not developed for their phones. Incompatibility issues just like blood transfusion incompatibility issues. Typing is just as important!
bro u like argument.. Ask that A10 guy why are people on s9, s8, S10 using Gcam.... Is A10 better than those phones.....without the right port Gcam crashes

People with "because I don't have people must not have attitude"..... Crazy Selfish man mentality

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
maclawrence02:

Now you know!

LOL. Like for real bro!

Everybody has a thing or two against Xiaomi. It's beginning to feel like people are getting jealous of the success Xiaomi has been garnering lately.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
maclawrence02:

They just feel threatened, cheated and jealous @ the same time just because xiaomi takes breath taking pix with gcam installed. I've resolved not to respond to any of them. But be rest assured that I will keep posting.

We love to see grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
maclawrence02:

So chester24 this is washed out to u? Ur brain need anti misbehave grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
CHESTER48:
gcam Kwa. Lol. This picture doesn't even look close to a pixel. It's just washed out. Gcam takes better pictures with Xiaomi my foot. Let see upload gcam and Xiaomi at same time. The difference won't even be upto 1%
hahahahaha... Oga mi.. Village people are winning on ur case lol

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
CHESTER48:

Difference is not up to one percent yet u don't want them using gcam. Which way egbon

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.