Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211911 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

I dey upgrade to 11xl soon baba grin
Your camera won't come close grin
ah big boss you get money o.
Me i don sha pre order my Galaxy Pixel 14 Xl.
No more stupid Gcam .
Anything that is not pixel is trash By the Way grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2019
Shot on my pixel 11 with Nokia cam mod

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
Shot on my pixel 11 with Nokia cam mod
i actually just took this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2019
I guess how night sight really works is by google reducing the shutter speed seriously and then increasing the Iso so much then also a little post processing

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2019
Actual photo

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2019

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
I guess how night sight really works is by google reducing the shutter speed seriously and then increasing the Iso so much then also a little post processing
Of course, na all about slow shutter speed, that's why e nr dey suitable for moving objects.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2019
Yup
Gptech:

Of course, na all about slow shutter speed, that's why e nr dey suitable for moving objects.
yup you're right.
I remember there's also one sony phone like that that the ISO can even go higher.l,about 20000 or something

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2019
Na wa ooo.... All this fight of pixel phones.

Using Gcam on Xiaomi is like killing two birds with a stone.

So let's just snap out pictures and upload irrespective of phone... Or gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2019
Honestly with the right software and then customisation any camera can perform really good.
That's why u see most people using gcam...
Google really tried with their Camera software

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
Joezik:
Na wa ooo.... All this fight of pixel phones.

Using Gcam on Xiaomi is like killing two birds with a stone.

So let's just snap out pictures and upload irrespective of phone... Or gcam

abi...
I saw a YouTube video of how the pocophone f1 camera was performing with just gcam.
The thing was damn good
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

I thought you received it too some months back grin grin
see how. Empty your brain is. Beta 3. Was just released.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
Those blown out lights are actually cars.
This was taken right now.
It may not be a pixel but I'm cool grin
, grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I didn't see the beta 3 sir you typed sir.
Anyways I'm still right. Plus you don't owe anyone any screen shot grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
By the way come join me on the train smiley

MeshachMARTINS

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
it's ot actually clear. If I took pictures with my night sight you will see even the lines on the palm trees. I know night sight is very bad on gcam mod. Unless maybe its gets better but for now, there is no comparison
i didn't use gcam o.and I'm not comparing it with pixel too.
Also my Nokia X5 doesn't support Gcam cry
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

guy e don do. He's using Pixel 3 but he just doesn't want to show it wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
abi...
I saw a YouTube video of how the pocophone f1 camera was performing with just gcam.
The thing was damn good

gcam is the best thing in mobile photography
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
Joezik:

gcam is the best thing in mobile photography
i swear down.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
Ok

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
guy e don do. He's using Pixel 3 but he just doesn't want to show it wink
I know he uses a pixel. But for him to mock me over the beta 3 update it his shit not mine. If he shoes it or doesn't I don't care.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2019
H
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2019
Make ena buy me one pixel so I go follow argue
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

I don't need to prove anything. To you. I upload what I want to upload grin

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I know he uses a pixel. But for him to mock me over the beta 3 update it his shit not mine. If he shoes it or doesn't I don't care.
dude you've been the one Mocking so many people on this thread because they're either using Gcam,or thier phone cam is not as good as your pixel.
You should just change the name of the thread....
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I don't need to prove anything. To you. I upload what I want to upload grin
Lol show me your storage

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
dude you've been the one Mocking so many people on this thread because they're either using Gcam,or thier phone cam is not as good as your pixel.
You should just change the name of the thread....
lol. I need the thread alive and that's why I do all those things. grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
Useless actually
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. I need the thread alive and that's why I do all those things. grin grin
its actually very annoying
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lol show me your storage
and if I say no tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.