Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211922 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2019
Mizik:
this same thing happened in the Nokia thread, where the 5.1 plus users where trying to make it seem as if there's a huge difference between the X5 and the 5.1 plus simply because they paid more....
That matter weak me, some of them just made it their life mission to advice everyone not to buy X5 but 5.1+
Las Las ignorance mixed with pride is a disease!!

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
this same thing happened in the Nokia thread, where the 5.1 plus users where trying to make it seem as if there's a huge difference between the X5 and the 5.1 plus simply because they paid more....
Pathetic to always think that spending more means getting the better commodity. Those days when we nr sure of the authenticity of an item, we go go sort by price and buy the most expensive, we learn the hard way las las grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That matter weak me, some of them just made it their life mission to advice everyone not to buy X5 but 5.1+
Las Las ignorance mixed with pride is a disease!!
Hehehehe! Left to some Nigerians, dem go prefer make e b say na only dem dey enjoy some things for this life so as to increase their 'humanity ranking'. Those days some people use ordinary Cable Tv do shakara, dem ready to watch any stupid channel so far na Cable TV, some people even use advert channel for DSTV form bose even when clearly dem nr fit afford suscription. The days of Blackberry messenger coming to Android nko? Some persons almost get sleepless nights because a 13k android phone go get the most prized feature of a 120k Blackberry Q10 tongue. Na dis kind people for wish say na screen size dey affect the price of phones e.g, 5 inch phones= 10k, 6 inch phones= 50k, 7 inch =150k and so on. We all know the size of phones dem go buy, so that when you see them 1km away, you go respect dem, dem ready to hire crane just to carry their phones for them, make person go sleep jare grin.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 1:36am On May 07, 2019
Gptech:

Hehehehe! Left to some Nigerians, dem go prefer make e b say na only dem dey enjoy some things for this life so as to increase their 'humanity ranking'. Those days some people use ordinary Cable Tv do shakara, dem ready to watch any stupid channel so far na Cable TV, some people even use advert channel for DSTV form bose even when clearly dem nr fit afford suscription. The days of Blackberry messenger coming to Android nko? Some persons almost get sleepless nights because a 13k android phone go get the most prized feature of a 120k Blackberry Q10 tongue. Na dis kind people for wish say na screen size dey affect the price of phones e.g, 5 inch phones= 10k, 6 inch phones= 50k, 7 inch =150k and so on. We all know the size of phones dem go buy, so that when you see them 1km away, you go respect dem,dem ready to hire crane just to carry their phones for them, make person go sleep jare grin.
ah, my chest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
go for the y9 and forget all these people buying phone cause of gcam. Gcam features all doesn't work. Like topshot. Motion pictures, super red zoom and also night sight on gcam mod is wack unless you own a pixel. But the hdr plus works on daylight.
but the note7 takes better shots, especially with gcam....she tell u say she need topshot abi red zoom?....the basic features she need are working perfectly
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
oga...they re talking about your macro shot(that you call object portrait) , you change matter to night mode.....nawa oooo
CHESTER48:
upload night shot nah. Abi you gcam mod no fit do that one. Upload night sight shot in a very low light area. No flash with very low light coming in. Look at mine

First pix is the night sight on with hdr plus. Second picture is with flash. And the last picture is how the scene actually looks like. With hdr in auto. There was no source of light. The only source was coming from the moon from my window
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
Read and understand before you type. Why would someone suggest another phone because huawei can't use gcam?
because the phone with gcam produces better images
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
but the note7 takes better shots, especially with gcam....she tell u say she need topshot abi red zoom?....the basic features she need are working perfectly
which baisc features are working if I may ask?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
hdr+ , hdr enhanced, lens blur , photosphere, portrait, slow motion ......
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
Lol oga, every single thing is working
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2019
Every single one

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

This guy Don start again
I neva see make him upload the pics of his Pixel 3

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2019
hardeycute:
I neva see make him upload the pics of his Pixel 3
Lol na really pixel 3
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:
Every single one
which phone?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
which phone?
Google Pixel 6
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mcemmy0z: 8:25pm On May 07, 2019
REDMI NOTE 7

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:
Google Pixel 6
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
which phone?
na rn7
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 8:31pm On May 07, 2019
mcemmy0z:
REDMI NOTE 7
Nice shot.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OCTAVO: 8:32pm On May 07, 2019
mcemmy0z:
REDMI NOTE 7
Very good for wallpaper. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
na rn7
I don't use rn7
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

I don't use rn7
haa....baba ....I don forget say na pixel 3, but he was talking about a modded/gcam port
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2019
Hi

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
haa....baba ....I don forget say na pixel 3
Lol that pixel 3 screenshot I dropped was for a friend
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:
Lol that pixel 3 screenshot I dropped was for a friend
ohhhhhhhh
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
haa....baba ....I don forget say na pixel 3, but he was talking about a modded/gcam port
OH I didn't know
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2019
kvngjesse:

Google Pixel 6
ewww
Pixel 6 is old nah.
Me wey i dey rock pixel 9Xl.
Best to upgrade cos ur camera can never be as good as mine.
Also my own Android is more stocker than Yours angry

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2019
Mizik:
ewww
Pixel 6 is old nah.
Me wey i dey rock pixel 9Xl.
Best to upgrade cos ur camera can never be as good as mine.
Also my own Android is more stocker than Yours angry
I dey upgrade to 11xl soon baba grin
Your camera won't come close grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2019
just received android q beat 3 update on my phone.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
screenshot please
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2019
CHESTER48:
I thought you received it too some months back grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
screenshot please
This is my friends

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.