Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P (35433 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by smartxyz(m): 5:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by wethebest(m): 5:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Na Paul first b psquare. Make dem leave d other woman wrapper
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Pangea: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2019
The agbaya brother can’t go and make up with Peter abi?
Why is everyone shouting Peter’s name?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by cardoctor(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Why na?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by hollywater: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2019
JoshuaKay:
My only problem is with people shouting that Mr P should go and cement his relationship with his brothers bla bla bla... Come, what is exactly your problem? Even if they settle the beef between them now, it is quite late for us to have a "Psquare" again as both of them have been apart for too long and they've gone far with their individual careers and projects. So it will be difficult to have them work as psquare going forward. It's like D'banj and Don Jazzy, everybody has moved ahead in their careers even though they are now in good terms.
No it's not like D'banj and Don Jazzy at all.We are talking of Twins brothers here,you are talking of 2 different person from 2 different state.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Maket: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Face and 2face has been celebrating without blackface for years too.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Alejocs: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2019
People grow up and develop new affection and otherwise.... Let them be! � I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by israelmao(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2019
It is absolute foolishness for men most especially blood brothers to keep malice for long time.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Gkemz: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2019
To paul, family over business. But to Peter, business over family.

Life is not just about making money and building a business brand. No matter their differences, blood is thicker than water.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Obidiugwu: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Wow,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management,,, IG:@gozmoprime
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Rokiaatu: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Peter is clearly been isolated. Sad
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Lovelyn451(f): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2019
The rift is now between Mr p and his brothers not just rude boy...Mr p is the family's black sheep
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2019
JoshuaKay:
My only problem is with people shouting that Mr P should go and cement his relationship with his brothers bla bla bla... Come, what is exactly your problem? Even if they settle the beef between them now, it is quite late for us to have a "Psquare" again as both of them have been apart for too long and they've gone far with their individual careers and projects. So it will be difficult to have them work as psquare going forward. It's like D'banj and Don Jazzy, everybody has moved ahead in their careers even though they are now in good terms.
Agree
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by GreatResearcher: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Ceccylia:
But why shocked
Was Jude at Peter's wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by airprinz(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Must he be with Peter while celebrating his big bro birthday? Mods, leave these dudes alone
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by richie240: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Was Jude at Peter's wedding?
Gbam!
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2019
Pangea:
The agbaya brother can’t go and make up with Peter abi?
Why is everyone shouting Peter’s name?

I believe jude sent the twins birthday wishes so why can’t peter do same if nothing else. Lola instigated him against his elder brother I think and that only worsened the relationship. I also heard peter complaining he was been sidelined in the group in terms of participation that can be argued bt then trying to cut Jude off isn’t the solution cos Paul won’t support it.

Peter and jude need to address the issues.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Fixitgood(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
I might have sex today. Wish me luck... Don't want to fvck a witch.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by lielbree: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
mokaflex:
Peter is doing good without you both. Like him or hate him

The root cause of the problem is.jude with this greed and hatred for Peters wife.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by thatigboman: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2019
OKorowanta:
Sharing formula naim go don cause their problem..
Wen to put in the work come they are Psquare but wen endorsement deals come,something tells me,Peter dont tell the clients, No! endorse Psquare not me alone.
it was Peter marrying a yoruba woman that caused all d wahala
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by divine2288: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
makapella:
Peter and paul them be one no be two.. Untill dollars,endorsement and yea;women came and took their peace away..
Im out
where u expecting dem never to get married?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P by Gabson001(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2019
I've made up my mind never to listen to their music ever snc their separation buh paul's reason with me got my attention, and peter's one more night was a hit.. Guys leave your life's, i can see that you both are doing well without each other... Peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.