Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (39131 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / “I Have Slept With 88.8% Of Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS” - Guy / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Rilley(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2019
vanida6:
Boring sad
Queen of stupidity spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Rilley(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
D online girls are humans naw.

I'm wonderfully and beautifully made.
Hahaha stop deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Rilley(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Your sister? Lmao! cheesy
You ain't different too
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Gabson001:
This one no be new story nah... My sister na example
You wicked
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Lakside1955:
I swear, I hope government banned make up and Snapchat in nigeria
Wishful thinking ;p
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Gabson001(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
gloria34:
You wicked
The truth is bitter grin
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by panyapanyanwaa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
All that filters ain't gold after all!
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Albert0011(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
delishpot:

Some people believe that their character can overwrite their physical look. She thought if you knew she wasn't fully able bodied you will not proceed with her but if she gets a chance to meet you one on one, you may enjoy her company and will be willing to overlook the physical side of things. She for make sure to know you well before keeping secret. But I must say that men and women do this thing.
U re right bro.
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
nothingspoil70:
One spotted
u no well
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nebuchadnezar: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Very true. We just switch off the phone and watch from a distance how she tries to reach us in vain. grin
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
sprints1:
Instagram is not helping with dier mumu filter...Mehn i pay attention to posture than face what is fine face and K leg or bo leg or tevez leg
whicH ONE BE TEVEZ LEG AGAIN WHAT OF MASHERANO LEG
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Sparkle777(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys been making it look like a woman things alone. Its just catfish, very common. Since most exchanged pix how come the girls don't recognise the guys too. Some guys probably looks TDH in the pix sent.

I once went out to meet one like that, in the pix he looked like a CEO but na one small shikini boy I meet for the eatery. Shame catch me tire, I felt like his mom. The guy was even catching feeling. I practically ran abeg. I can't be dating my pikin.

3 Likes

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rilley:
Hahaha stop deceiving yourself cheesy
I ain't deceiving myself. Perhaps u need glasses. Go visit ur optician asap

1 Like

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Rilley(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I ain't deceiving myself. Perhaps u need glasses. Go visit ur optician asap
I will say it again, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Its like bros don get himsef hooked with one very ugly babe wey use enhancers for her facebook pixcheesy. E don tey wey ladies dey use enhancers and photoshops for their social media pix. This is why most times e dey better involve urself with real life dating than getting involved in social media dating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pavarottii:
This guys is so correct... Every guy should know this by now... Av been a victim couple of times... Some as d girl tells me what she is wearing at meeting point .. I don run sef...

Girls are so fake... With the aid of this smart fones and Make ups ... It's a very sad situation... Some they get yansh for only picture.
wait oo dem don dey fit fake yansh for pix too?shocked

1 Like

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Albert0011:
That was how i met one on Facebook.
Not knowing she was an handicap.
Throughout the time we knew each other she couldn't even open her mouth to tell me that she was an handicap.
So on the day we finally met, jeez i was so annoyed and disappointed but i just have to play it cool and matured so that she won't notice.
So why couldn't she tell me her situation,that was the question i was asking my self throughout that day.
handicap ogini? So na deaf and dumb u go dey hook up with on facebook?
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Albert0011(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
lefulefu:
handicap ogini? So na deaf and dumb u go dey hook up with on facebook?
Her leg isn't straight..she told me later that it was injection they gave to her when she was still a kid.
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sparkle777:
Guys been making it look like a woman things alone. Its just catfish, very common. Since most exchanged pix how come the girls don't recognise the guys too. Some guys probably looks TDH in the pix sent.

I once went out to meet one like that, in the pix he looked like a CEO but na one small shikini boy I meet for the eatery. Shame catch me tire, I felt like his mom. The guy was even catching feeling. I practically ran abeg. I can't be dating my pikin.

Yeyeye.... hehehehegringrin
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Albert0011:
Her leg isn't straight..she told me later that it was injection they gave to her when she was still a kid.
eeyah blame her parents for dat
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
abbeyty:
Very true, this is one of many examples
haba dis one na exergeration nau
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rilley:
I will say it again, stop deceiving yourself.
Bye
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
airprinz:
Is it today you know this? Radio own is the one that pains me most. Listen to their voice on that dial, and compare it to what you see real life, you won't just like it
not all times oo. There's this igbo chic on speed fm in benin. Ijeoma amechi na her name. The lady has a very nice voice and wen i was opportuned to see her picture i wasnt disappointed. Babe fwesh die.
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Everything in life na package, it is very rare to come across a babe who looks the same without makeup, weave, clothes and package. I don’t understand what the big deal is, it’s part of being a woman.
dairykidd:
Old story. Even some of the ones offline when u think say them fine just go find am in the morning one lazy weekend when she never bathe/ put make up and package herself... U go vex for urself cheesy
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Saffi:
Everything in life na package, it is very rare to come across a babe who looks the same without makeup, weave, clothes and package. I don’t understand what the big deal is, it’s part of being a woman.

Lolzz....Saffi, u know what i'm talking about. See this type of fraud below:

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by taneez(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Eyah. I know a pretty lady too that had that same type of issue. Since that time I have been scared of injections. When I want to take injections I tell the doctors or nurse sternly that I most not have any leg complication.
Albert0011:
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Albert0011(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
taneez:
Eyah. I know a pretty lady too that had that same type of issue. Since that time I have been scared of injections. When I want to take injections I tell the doctors or nurse sternly that I most not have any leg complication.
You are right bro..since then i have always been afraid of taking injection o especially from those road side chemist's that call themselves doctor.

1 Like

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by Greatzeus(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
zabuur:
True story.....

A friend of mine met a so called chic online. Chatted well, exchanged pictures and eventually invited the girl. When the girl came, he had been waiting where they agreed to meet. Fortunately for my friend, he decided to stay a few blocks away from d agreed place. When d girl got there and called, my guy was observing from a close distance whilst d girl was describing her dress. On spotting, the girl's face, my guy hung up the phone, pretended he wasn't the one and walked pass the girl.

Horror look real life
There is more to people than their face,what if she is pretty facially but have a terrible attitude? Your friend is a shallow Bleep boy spits tongue
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by DONADAMS(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
datigbogirl:

But they exchanged pictures na, how will she not know him. Abi the guy too send filtered pictures but also worwor like her ni?
the exact comment I wanted to reply with..you're wise.

3 Likes

Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by excellencyabia1: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Adedapo57 post=77870063] For example tinubu[/quote your sense too much
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by wealthtrak: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chimezie198:
Very true.. I know one babe wey narrowly escape albino.. but when u see her pics on Facebook u can hardly know bcuz she uses selfie edit app
I just dey pity those guys wey dey comment "beautiful, cute, sexy etc". For her pictures. Only if dem fit see d zombie wey dem dey admire... Chai
Dat babe no just get manners at all
LMAO... grin grin
Re: These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says by wealthtrak: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Albert0011:
That was how i met one on Facebook.
Not knowing she was an handicap.
Throughout the time we knew each other she couldn't even open her mouth to tell me that she was an handicap.
So on the day we finally met, jeez i was so annoyed and disappointed but i just have to play it cool and matured so that she won't notice.
So why couldn't she tell me her situation,that was the question i was asking my self throughout that day.
Lol... You guys on this NL thread
have been cracking me up all
the way. grin grin

Mad cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.