Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (4897 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by PFRB: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2019
schoolboij:

But a fight between ojukwu and Awolowo is a fight between Yoruba and ibos. I know you don't want to offend your masters.

Was there any fight between Awolowo and Ojukwu? Reclaim your brain.
Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
PFRB:

Was there any fight between Awolowo and Ojukwu? Reclaim your brain.

I Didn't know you are this daft.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by wyqay: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by gaddafe(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Oshidaguy:
Any body that knows Asari in the whole Niger delta know he is a political contractor though some still see him as a former warrior, believe you me no body takes him serious presently.

No talk am o! Asari get followers
Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by gaddafe(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
flyingdutchman:
Asari Dokubo might be many things but, he is not reckless. Where is the video where he specifically said "Igbos were Ijaw slaves" This is false and misleading by OP capable of causing problems. I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu has OP on his payroll. But, what do I know? I am just an observer watching people of other regions fight. Ntor!

To be frank Asari said it. I have the video. The reason IPOB are not attacking him is because they put a lot of hope on him. They do not want to offend him more than he already is cause he could spoil a lot for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8s_xj6PLS4

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by ClearFlair: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
limeta:
Asari fat pig is trying very hard to sell every body even his own ijaw people

You are pained. Embrace the pain

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by vixpal: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmnnn
Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
A misunderstanding that will be resolved... conflict of interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus / How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum / Yobe To Build 31 Public Toilets Worth N200 M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.