Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Will You Date/marry A Kleptomania Lady Or Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date/marry A Kleptomania Lady Or Guy? (591 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Date/marry A Kleptomania Lady Or Guy? by dealordea(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
I often post threads on here but on my way back from work, i confront something which i couldn't believe, Meeting a kleptomania lady today in a store and wow, Its really of the stakes, I met this lady at the store and wow, She is off the hook but to my suprise shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, she was cut stealing something that doesn't worth it, So my question to my NAIRA LAND PEOPLE is, will you date or marry a kleptomania as wife or husband

Your full comment will be highly welcome,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Date/marry A Kleptomania Lady Or Guy? by eridah2007(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2010
NO COMMENT, WHAT ABOUT U grin

(1) (Reply)

How High Is Your Partners Eq Emotional Quotient / Relationships / Are You Currently Leaving Far Apart From Your Spouse? Need To Read This Article.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.