Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. (1335 Views)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Where is Tosyne2much? / Happy Birthday To Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Happy birthday Tosin. Igba odun, òjòkan

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2019
sexybbstar:
I hope your birthday marks the beginning of a truly happy and fulfilling life for you. I pray for total happiness, love, prosperity and peace to be with you for eternity. Just like you have made my life golden, may everything in your life glitter like gold as you celebrate your day. The beautiful chapters of your life are before you, not behind you. Enjoy going through them. Much love bae kiss kiss

Oh so na this guy dey do the do
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2019
sexybbstar:

Which friend?
Be Very Careful With Showing Your Love On Nairaland. These People Can Destroy Your Relationship in A Blink... You Should Have Celebrated Him On Facebook Or Personally Offline with A Gift... The Fear Of Nairaland Is The Beginning Of Wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by IamPlato(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2019
tosyne2much:
Thanks the Political man called ToneyBarcanista cheesy
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2019
Happy Birthday ■□
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by justanie(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2019
happy birthdat oooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Be Very Careful With Showing Your Love On Nairaland. These People Can Destroy Your Relationship in A Blink... You Should Have Celebrated Him On Facebook Or Personally Offline with A Gift... The Fear Of Nairaland Is The Beginning Of Wisdom
Hmm..You're right,Thanks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Kusherman: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2019
sexybbstar:
I hope your birthday marks the beginning of a truly happy and fulfilling life for you. I pray for total happiness, love, prosperity and peace to be with you for eternity. Just like you have made my life golden, may everything in your life glitter like gold as you celebrate your day. The beautiful chapters of your life are before you, not behind you. Enjoy going through them. Much love bae kiss kiss

E be like this bros sama your totex well.

Tosin you too much truly. Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by Bossjakande: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
I think u deserved each oda.I hope hope ur love last and u married each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
adaksbullet:
happy byday mine 40+ yrs old ogbomosho broda gringrin

are u clock 50 today? grin

more live bus! am which u well and happy marry live on the future soonnest cool
Hahahaha.. You ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by noble71(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
tosyne2much:
Thanks sweet! I really appreciate

May God bless you for the wishes
Happy birthday My man! More wins and Lambo!
Re: Happy Birthday To You Tosyne2much. by adaksbullet: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. You ehn cheesy cheesy
emi niyen o grin

eku ojo ibi, aseyi se amodun o, amin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory To Jesus, I Am Plus 1 Today / Young Girl Shows Talent Under Oshodi Bridge / Sex With Condom Or No Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.