Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress (20082 Views)

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019
israelmao:
That's 3years and 2months it will be very hard for Bello to encounter God's mercy.There was time that Bello was all over Buhari every little thing you would see him in Aso Rock and he used to make the list of presidential travel contingent but it seems Buhari has distanced himself from Bello this day.But the question is,before the relationship went sour has Buhari ever taken time to caution Bello or set up secret investigation to know the true situations in Kogi State as to the non-payment of salaries of which many civil servants have committed suicides and lost their lives?It takes a lot of things to be a good leader.

Buhari is a stup!d hypocrite. He still won Kogi state and turned a blind eye to all the electoral malpractices including the death of the innocent KSU student in Ayangba.

Yahaya Bello and Buhari are in this game together. They are one and same vagabond.

Those expecting a massive win for the PDP should have a rethink. APC won massively in Ebira and Igala lands despite the level of hunger and wretchedness.

I wish Dino and his people across Okun land have the number to influence a significant level of votes. I don't trust the other tribes in that state.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=Indabello post=77869440][/quote]
it sounds so funny from you that Okene Local Government Area is the most populated in Nigeria. did you checked the statistics of last February and March election in Kogi state. if you do you won't say this. the fact is I don't care what religion or tribe the person who is ruling from so far the ruler is performing very well. I don't have problem with that. but in a case of Yahaya Bello who was not elected but given as a ministerial position. it might not know the value of what he is holding until he loses the post. we all know he didn't worth the position in the first place. so he lose this one, heaven will not fall.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by demmahomidi: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Buhari is a stup!d hypocrite. He still won Kogi state and turned a blind eye to all the electoral malpractices including the death of the innocent KSU student in Ayangba.

Yahaya Bello and Buhari are in this game together. They are one and same vagabond.

Those expecting a massive win for the PDP should have a rethink. APC won massively in Ebira and Igala lands despite the level of hunger and wretchedness.

I wish Dino and his people across Okun land have the number to influence a significant level of votes. I don't trust the other tribes in that state.

YOU ARE TRULY ON GROUND. As long as buhari is alive, bello will win. The masses of kogi have been oppressed into submission. Bello will use their poverty, lack of principles, violence, control of security and INEC to win the election.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by nneejima(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2019
kogi is the worst place to work as a civil servant. they don't pay salaries to their workers
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Collins87: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
I cannot blame the people because they didn't vote him. Nonsense.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nteogwuija:

I think I also would need answers to these questions. I still find it hard to believe that a government would owe its workers for 3years and heads are yet to roll.

Its true, am a witness, and there are alot of other kogites here. Though not all workers..its a planned tactics.

He pay very few workers with about 20-35 percent of their normal salaries with some months skipped atimes. When asked he will say he is actively paying monthly salaries.

He surround himself with thugs...they track down people who oppose him and kill them. So people hardly oppose him publicly except for Dino. That's why kogi people like Dino so well despite his not-so-well way of living because he is the only one that is never afraid to stand up to the accidental governor of kogi state.

Apart from Dino, all those who opposed him are either "six foot under", framed for criminal activities or running for their lives.

Like the Bible says; "All is vanity". That is what Bello is yet to understand. It was like yesterday when he became governor, now the time is up. Nothing last forever, it is good to do the right things when put into a position, to make a mark, to do things that make people proud, that make God proud.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
kennygee:
You know the shocking thing about this news, his people, the Ebiras, will still use tribal sentiment to vote him in.

Baba God, I see what you're doing for others, give me a legit means to leave this soon to implode country in Jesus name.
You are wrong. So many people are terrified by the governor and his thugs.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

You can't understand since he's an APC governor. If he were to be PDP you dissect like dis o, you'll be barking like a dog on heat. Instead of you to condemn the useless guy, you're looking for what is amiss
Every single person who has commented has understood my context.

But you have proven to be the dumbest of them all.

If only you would think outside the box and read between the lines for once in your life you would understand that I am making a sarcastic condemnation of the whole situation in kogi.

Get some sense!
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Every single person who has commented has understood my context.

But you have proven to be the dumbest of them all.

If only you would think outside the box and read between the lines for once in your life you would understand that I am making a sarcastic condemnation of the whole situation in kogi.

Get some sense!
K00da:

Its true, am a witness, and there are alot of other kogites here. Though not all workers..its a planned tactics.

He pay very few workers with about 20-35 percent of their normal salaries with some months skipped atimes. When asked he will say he is actively paying monthly salaries.

He surround himself with thugs...they track down people who oppose him and kill them. So people hardly oppose him publicly except for Dino. That's why kogi people like Dino so well despite his not-so-well way of living because he is the only one that is never afraid to stand up to the accidental governor of kogi state.

Apart from Dino, all those who opposed him are either "six foot under", framed for criminal activities or running for their lives.

Like the Bible says; "All is vanity". That is what Bello is yet to understand. It was like yesterday when he became governor, now the time is up. Nothing last forever, it is good to do the right things when put into a position, to make a mark, to do things that make people proud, that make God proud.

Oya read that post and show where anybody sees sarcasm in what you posted. You're either a turncoat or you don't have sense if you refer to what you wrote as sarcasm. In fact bring your certificate and let's use it to sell booli
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Oya read that post and show where anybody sees sarcasm in what you posted. You're either a turncoat or you don't have sense if you refer to what you wrote as sarcasm. In fact bring your certificate and let's use it to sell booli
The dude kooda understood the sarcasm that's why he tried to expantiate and give first hand information since he probably lives there.

But you?

As you were reading you got lost in transit.

Dummy!
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
tesppidd:
The dude kooda understood the sarcasm that's why he tried to expantiate and give first hand information since he probably lives there.

But you?

As you were reading you got lost in transit.

Dummy!
elisbabs499:

Oga what is happening in Kogi is beyond what any man can comprehend, moreso no word to describe it. The best way to understand is to experience it. LOL. Just come and have a taste of it.
You better go back to school if you don't understand what sarcasm means. People are giving you direct answers to your post and you're still here claiming sarcasm. No wonder you're a bubu supporter. Your brain capacity is less than his which is zero. Mtcheew
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Pattypato: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Ayam not understanding.

I have got 2 questions.

Queston 1: Is it some arrears in allowances that is being owed or is it the main salary, as in the entire monthly take home pay that is being owed?

Question 2: Is it really possible for a governor to have the money for salaries stashed in the bank, and still deliberately refuse to pay workers for 3 years? As in can any human being do that?

I do not believe it, something is amiss somewhere.
Answer. Its not the allowances, its their total take home
2. Am not sure he kept it in bank but might have used all for his personal purpose and money laundry
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Buckubuck:

You better go back to school if you don't understand what sarcasm means. People are giving you direct answers to your post and you're still here claiming sarcasm. No wonder you're a bubu supporter. Your brain capacity is less than his which is zero. Mtcheew
"Oga what is happening in Kogi is beyond what any man can comprehend, moreso no word to describe it. "

That's the quote right there!

That's from the post you quoted.

That's the statement that illustrates the expression I used in my original post.

Go to school and learn English more.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by jaymee0(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
kennygee:
You know the shocking thing about this news, his people, the Ebiras, will still use tribal sentiment to vote him in.

Baba God, I see what you're doing for others, give me a legit means to leave this soon to implode country in Jesus name.

Only ebiras can't 'vote him in'. They occupy less than 30 percent of the population.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pattypato:

2. Am not sure he kept it in bank but might have used all for his personal purpose and money laundry
Then he must actually be a demon in human skin.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
tesppidd:
"Oga what is happening in Kogi is beyond what any man can comprehend, moreso no word to describe it. "

That's the quote right there!

That's from the post you quoted.

That's the statement that illustrates the expression I used in my original post.

Go to school and learn English more.

Pattypato:

Another direct answer. You're the only one who understands ur sarcasm. Every rational literate and educated being in this thread don't see anything figurative in ur questions. Go figure!!
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by encryptjay(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
But how can someone be this cruel? The guy is ruling with brute force.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
That's a natural apc behaviour.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Another direct answer. You're the only one who understands ur sarcasm. Every rational literate and educated being in this thread don't see anything figurative in ur questions. Go figure!!
Questions, whether literal or figurative have answers.

Quit clutching on straws and get off my mentions.

Go display your ignorance elsewhere am busy.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Encapsulate: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by eneojoedu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Ayam not understanding.

I have got 2 questions.

Queston 1: Is it some arrears in allowances that is being owed or is it the main salary, as in the entire monthly take home pay that is being owed?

Question 2: Is it really possible for a governor to have the money for salaries stashed in the bank, and still deliberately refuse to pay workers for 3 years? As in can any human being do that?

I do not believe it, something is amiss somewhere.
bro am based in Lokoja kogi state. both main salaries and allowances are being owed. and there are lots of people that have not received a dime since the Bello administration and they were not sacked either, you are just on your own...many are just patiently waiting for November.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by eneojoedu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nteogwuija:

I think I also would need answers to these questions. I still find it hard to believe that a government would owe its workers for 3years and heads are yet to roll.
some people (that I know) have not received... even A MONTH salary since bello came to power.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Akpan107(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oma307:

they can vote for him but the vote of one local government area among the Igalas will cancel the entire vote in Ebiraland
That's if the people's votes will count!
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by OhiOfIhima: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Na wa.

cc: ohiofihima

It not too far from the truth, my Aunty is a registered Nurse working under state govt, we spoke frequently n she has been telling me all dis while dat no salary since 6months back.

He( Bello) believe if APC didn't give him ticket dat accord party wit his thugs can win it all. We are keenly waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by OhiOfIhima: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
kennygee:

Who told you small girl?
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by HenryLiverpool(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
why are you pitying them, the workers in kogi state were not complaining, after all, they are still going to work.. that means they are not worried about their salary.. if election comes. they will still Vote for him for 2nd term.. in as much they prefers to be working without salaries..let them go ahead and do it... I think strike Action is the only ways for workers to fight any government that fails to pay salary...or that fails to meet workers demand...i think kogi state NLC are enemy of its workers... not the governor himself..
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by gaskiyamagana: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Akeem1759:
Yahaya Bello Don buy market, he should just forget his second term ambition.
Indeed, he is embarrassment to youths of good intention who are aspiring to political offices in that state and in Nigeria in general.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by tesppidd: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
eneojoedu:
bro am based in Lokoja kogi state. both main salaries and allowances are being owed. and there are lots of people that have not received a dime since the Bello administration and they were not sacked either, you are just on your own...many are just patiently waiting for November.
in that case that man must be removed investigated and prosecuted
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Acidosis:
Funny thing is the criminal has been buying SUVs for idle vagabonds in the state.

Five - Six years after retirement, my dad is yet to receive his gratuity. Currently, he's still expecting over 12 months pension. Note that more than half of the few payments made in the last 2 years, Yahaya bello paid half.

Rather than pay e.g. April salary, the bastard will pay half of March, and half of April salary/pension, and then run to the media to claim full payment of 2 months salary.

If this man wins this election this time, I will certainly change my state of origin. I have all the evidence to testify against this criminal in any court, including the vagabonds he gave SUVs and ammunitions to terrorise his opponents. Some of them are well known in the society.

After this tenure, Yahaya Bello must be crucified and buried. He has committed too many crimes, he doesn't deserve to live among humans.

One of bello thugs who is a Nairalander even threatened me the other day.

ohiku4every1:

Bello deserve more than 2nd term if possible
let tribalism apart, Kogi Central has been enjoying peace since GYB came to power compare to when pple killed pple anyhow, destruction of properties and so on

Kidnapping would have been order of the day in Kogi state but today, those things are past tense

I look up and down
both sides

I couldn't see who will cross our way

we are fully prepared and ready to crush anything crushable

Cc: Senatordave1 Garfield1
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by themanderon: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yet some unfortunate sheeptards( sorry for calling them that) will still vote for him.
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by biztip: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
DT state voted buhari. let hunger finish them there
Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by Awesomeking: 12:44am On Apr 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Inaugurates Industrial Court New Building (Photos) / Southern Governors’ Resolutions: ACF Backs Open Grazing Ban / EFCC To Seize Diezani’s Assets In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.