Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress (20194 Views)

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress by adinoyiM(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Acidosis:
Funny thing is the criminal has been buying SUVs for idle vagabonds in the state.

Five - Six years after retirement, my dad is yet to receive his gratuity. Currently, he's still expecting over 12 months pension. Note that more than half of the few payments made in the last 2 years, Yahaya bello paid half.

Rather than pay e.g. April salary, the bastard will pay half of March, and half of April salary/pension, and then run to the media to claim full payment of 2 months salary.

If this man wins this election this time, I will certainly change my state of origin. I have all the evidence to testify against this criminal in any court, including the vagabonds he gave SUVs and ammunitions to terrorise his opponents. Some of them are well known in the society.

After this tenure, Yahaya Bello must be crucified and buried. He has committed too many crimes, he doesn't deserve to live among humans.

Brother! I can feel your pain. I recall how we were all enthusiastic when Bello was picked to 'inherit' the APC mandate. We all saw it as a chance to start on a clean slate and rewrite the story of our state. Unfortunately, he has turned out to be even worse than his predecessors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government / Task Force To Arrest Motorists Defying New Rules As Lagos Re-Opens / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.