Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty (2350 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / I Am So Ashamed, My 14 Year Old Son Slapped Me / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2019
I dont even know how to say this but I think i need to talk to someone..I have been sleeping with my cousin for the past 5years and it's becoming a problem to my love life,I nolonger feel any sexual attraction to any man but the moment i see him i run crazy and want to have sex with him, something that started as a mistake has become an addiction,something we both know is wrong and could cost us much because we re from a royal family be this good.

It started 5years ago when he came to town to stay with us for a few days,everyone was out and i was all alone at home,i had just had my shower and was standing naked in front of my mirror when he walked in without knocking and he stood there staring while i tried to cover and throw him out but then he held me like no man has ever and kissed me i think i fell prey because i always found him sexy and attractive because he was my dream kinda man,he calmed me down and made love to me till I couldn't move and since then it became a habit, the last time i tried to refuse he slapped me and forcefully made love to me and he even threatened to tell the man that came to marry me about our affair..I want out but how do i go about it?,i have tried to talk to him but it didnt work out and he cant stand seeing me with any man.My life is a mess and i need help..

Sent from my iPhone

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Below are some of the comments from our Instagram Readers.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Amazing!

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by Holywizard: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Some of us have done that before.
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Holywizard:
Some of us have done that before.
How were you able to come out of it?
Re: Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty by GalaxyTrends: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy / S*xtape Of Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley A “demon” Leaks (18+ / What Type Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.