Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her (53782 Views)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by PastorandMentor(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Na wa ooo. Is it a crime to compliment someone?
Young pretty Bole seller gives strict warning to guys who inbox her.
Read what she wrote:

To whom its may concern
Guys pls dnt slid in DM cause u have seen a young girl who u think is pretty,innocent BT jobless and u feel u can take advantage of by praising her with good words nd showing off stuffs dat u don't have. Well sorry to burst ur bubbles as side schooling am a hustlers this is wat I do to help to myself with sch nd to substain this pretty face ur seeing. Plz dnt cum to my DM everytime and asking to cum to ur Hus like am one jobs less person that has nothing doing others than going to visit some random fb guys everyday nd pls if i tell u am busy just no am busy it not pride abeg thank u
PLS LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT THE WHAT U SEE..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by PapaNnamdi: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019
hug lee

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by PastorandMentor(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019
She no even fine..
Dirty English. Couldn't comprehend what she was writing. Rubbish

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by TANID(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
She Just Wan To Make Fam Like Jumoke
grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by sirusX(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
The guys above me no get joy... see attack from all corners

Anywayz, some ladies have found love by opening their DMs for willing bachelors to slide in... na there selection go start

If she becomes an evening newspaper with all her fronting, she would say there was a time they used to rush her

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by PastorandMentor(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol all for the gram
TANID:
She Just Wan To Make Fam Like Jumoke

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Viserion: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
what is she feeling like self
we know their type, she is secretly enjoying the attention.. idiot..

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by SageMK: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ladies, having tons of men sliding into your DMs doesn't make you a queen. Heck, it doesn't even mean they find you attractive so why the fùcking new attitude?

Don't forget that men stare at imbeciles too.
Some even give attention to mad women.

It only means men will be men.

So humble yourselves and stop with the attitude.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Amuocha: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Big food in PH..

In port harcourt, most people dwell on boli, fish and roasted yam. grin

After that they can go to bed with anything sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by chloride6: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good girl, Bad english

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by tgmservice: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
wetin dis one dey feel like
u wan thread abi

there are more pretty bole sellers out there

10 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Uyi168: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shiloh 2050..
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Netfilix: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Just ignore and keep your head held high.

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Don't mind the guys. Keep up with your good work jare.

At least u are not lazy, waiting for one man to come and feed.

Correct babe cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
PastorandMentor:
She no even fine..
Dirty english. Couldn't comprehend what she was writing. Rubbish
...English...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by TANID(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
sirusX:
The guys above me no get joy...attack from all corners

Anywayz, some people have found love by sliding into DMs

Really?
Then You're Welcome To Front Page

grin
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by SachaBastien(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Just sell your burnt plantains in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by EmekaBlue(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
SEE THIS ONE

Girls b feeling like what i dont know..I blame guys sha...no nairaland lady can boast of me sliding into her dm. I respect myself alot....other guys out there should try doing d same.

10 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by omoadeleye(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
So she no dey happy say guys dey look her side and bcux say she dey sell boli now we shud not imbox her again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by acevic: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
What a way to sell your Market!

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Bigmikedagod(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by paddyofboss(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
With the amount of cum she typed u would know what is going on in her head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Gabson001(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
My friend will u keep that gutter u call mouth kwayet? I dnt even blame u..
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by JejeNaija(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
More like she is even trying to advertise herself.

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
hollah123:
some men Sha.... see as they are making this mgbeke with face like burnt offering feel fly.... na real wah

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Macnnoli4(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Asking her to come to their house kwa! Guys why!

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by hollah123: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
some men Sha.... see as they are making this mgbeke with face like burnt offering feel fly.... na real wah

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.