Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her (53788 Views)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by fof1: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
PastorandMentor:
She no even fine..
Dirty english. Couldn't comprehend what she was writing. Rubbish

U are a Trash as well. Can u create one Fly? Foolish Talk from d Gutter. If u can't comprehend her,then u are illiterate. Ur diction is no diff. Juxtapose against ur gribbish stuff exporonue..

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Blacksavage: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
See face self.. She sef dea show herself.. Rubbish!
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by jonneljonn(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
what a fool
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by doskie(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Her picture complements the English she is speaking. Cum cum cum cum everywhere. Na wa oh. Wait ohh... Did the meaning of pretty changed in 2019?
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Queenara(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:
Ladies, having tons of men sliding into your DMs doesn't make you a queen. Heck, it doesn't even mean they find you attractive so why the fùcking new attitude?

Don't forget that men stare at imbeciles too.
Some even give attention to mad women.

It only means men will be men.

So humble yourselves and stop with the attitude.

Well said smiley smiley

But the part that men give attention to mad women and imbeciles got me
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by greatermeme: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Go and sell boli
Give him money to start with!
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please don't cum to her DM. Be warned
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Michealdonald24(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
If u don't av cure for HIV, am not patronising u.. Nonsense and Tinubu
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Michealdonald24(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
1stCitizen:
Please don't cum to her DM. Be warned
Badt guy
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by profem1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm more concerned at the number of status updates of the poster.
PastorandMentor:
Na wa ooo. Is it a crime to compliment someone?
Young pretty Bole seller gives strict warning to guys who inbox her.
Read what she wrote:

To whom its may concern
Guys pls dnt slid in DM cause u have seen a young girl who u think is pretty,innocent BT jobless and u feel u can take advantage of by praising her with good words nd showing off stuffs dat u don't have. Well sorry to burst ur bubbles as side schooling am a hustlers this is wat I do to help to myself with sch nd to substain this pretty face ur seeing. Plz dnt cum to my DM everytime and asking to cum to ur Hus like am one jobs less person that has nothing doing others than going to visit some random fb guys everyday nd pls if i tell u am busy just no am busy it not pride abeg thank u
PLS LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT THE WHAT U SEE..
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by ArticleBeast: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
greatermeme:
Give him money to start with!
He should sell his phone. Sell his shoe and maybe sell one or two valuable. 10k can start boli business....
1 bunch of plantain--600
Salt-50
Charcoal- 100
He can use any table in their house.
Use any metal basin in their house
Look for metal net from fridge repairers.
Apron 500
Oil- 400 for one bottle
Buy old newspaper---100
Knife--200
Stainless plate---1000 for set of 12
Small shade/umbrella---1500 for those call center umbrella.

All is set for Boli business....
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by prince049(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
My guys see as that status long...wtf
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

He should sell his phone. Sell his shoe and maybe sell one or two valuable. 10k can start boli business....
1 bunch of plantain--600
Salt-50
Charcoal- 100
Apron 500
Oil- 400 for one bottle
Buy old newspaper---100
Knife--200

Salt for wetin? gringrin Remove the salt and all is set.. What about groundnut?
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by deavicky(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
PastorandMentor:
She no even fine..
Dirty english. Couldn't comprehend what she was writing. Rubbish
thank God for the last 2 pictures, I would have tot she is beautiful.
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Ubdavis(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't even knw why some guys lack taste. Look at what they make her feel like now. If to say na just meeee ....
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Mart1994(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Idiot...

Am very sure one tout in her street is sevicing her puuna for free.

We know them. All these "good" girls.

undecided

Feeling like goddess sad
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by kams19(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
it's good she works hard, she needs to improve her English too because I could only see "substain", cum and cum
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Originalsly: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
PastorandMentor:

She no even fine..
Dirty English. Couldn't comprehend what she was writing. Rubbish

Why she not fine?....her colour?...let's see your fine sister.
If you can't read and understand dirty English then you are a poor reader..... or read but cant comprehend. A good reader can read pidgin... a poor reader can't.

The girl got her message across.
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by BluntBlunt: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Cum cum cum everywhere, wetin!!? cheesy
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by BrainSanitizer: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Na wa ooo. Is it a crime to compliment someone?
Young pretty Bole seller gives strict warning to guys who inbox her.
Read what she wrote:

To whom its may concern
Guys pls dnt slid in DM cause u have seen a young girl who u think is pretty,innocent BT jobless and u feel u can take advantage of by praising her with good words nd showing off stuffs dat u don't have. Well sorry to burst ur bubbles as side schooling am a hustlers this is wat I do to help to myself with sch nd to substain this pretty face ur seeing. Plz dnt cum to my DM everytime and asking to cum to ur Hus like am one jobs less person that has nothing doing others than going to visit some random fb guys everyday nd pls if i tell u am busy just no am busy it not pride abeg thank u
PLS LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT THE WHAT U SEE..
Please check the dictionary you are using. I'm sure it's authored by Robert Mugabe because the definition of pretty there must be just a sarcasm. You know Mugabe loves sarcasm a lot.
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by BrokenCock: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Its her life, its her privacy, I respect her for that
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by PapaNnamdi: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

So now she's ugly because she didn't cake her face in make up

minister of jumping into conclusion,

hug Lee ugly are they the same??
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by rolams(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
She need more than the bole she sells!
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

minister of jumping into conclusion,

hug Lee
ugly
are they the same??

Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by greatermeme: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

1 bunch of plantain--600
Salt-50
Charcoal- 100
Apron 500
Oil- 400 for one bottle
Buy old newspaper---100
Knife--200

well, good idea! But, selling his personal belongings to raise the capital is just out of it!
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
SEE THIS ONE

Girls b feeling like what i dont know..I blame guys sha...no nairaland lady can boast of me sliding into her dm. I respect myself alot....other guys out there should try doing d same.
Are u sure about that emeka

1 Like

Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Kyrestas: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
I can see a roasted plantain at the from of her.
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Greatzeus(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:
Ladies, having tons of men sliding into your DMs doesn't make you a queen. Heck, it doesn't even mean they find you attractive so why the fùcking new attitude?

Don't forget that men stare at imbeciles too.
Some even give attention to mad women.

It only means men will be men.

So humble yourselves and stop with the attitude.
You have sense,no lie
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by EmekaBlue(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u sure about that emeka
i swear down
Re: Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

Who else has noticed this pleading for two days and exam starting every Tuesday for up to 2 or 3 months now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.