Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa (6732 Views)

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi / Nigeria Have Collapsed And We Won't Be Part Of Biafra - Gov Wike / There’s NO Entity As Biafra,gov Wike Rejects Praise From A Biafran Concerned Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nowenuse: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naajjii:

Ha ha you are obviously frustrated. But why are you people always complaining north north knowing fully well that north is big and has more ethnic groups. Are you people in the south not the ones complaining the loudest ? Why is it that a Kanuri or babur man on the extreme north East is ok with an Hausa man on the extreme west , see themselves as brothers for most part ? But in your situation in the South an Igbo man on the east will always complain that a Yoruba on the extreme west is dominating and fighting themselves, we see alot on this platform. Kanuri is to Hausa in the north what Igbo is to Yoruba in the South. But they are United.
Yes am a Muslim, what about it?what is religion doing here, why can't you Make your point without reference religion? Islam has come to stay and it is fast expanding if that is a problem then am sorry you have to deal with it.

CyynthiaKiss is very correct. Unity among the north is a mirage.
You can say there is unity among Northern muslims but northern christians can never be included in that nonsense unity.

Kanuris and Baburr muslims and other minority tribes muslims are only united with Hausa fulanis when it comes to the politics of we northern muslims versus the southern infidels otherwise, there is no real unity there. Hausas are forbidden from leading Kanuris in prayers in mosques in Maiduguri.

Hausa fulanis call muslim minority tribes as 'Kabila' and still discriminate them, unless that minority muslim can speak Hausa as fluent as a native speaker and has pure islamic names.

No matter the bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos, hardly do you hear them kill each other, but why don't you talk about how Igala, Nupe and Ebira muslims are killed by Hausas during religious crisis in Kano, Kaduna or Jos, calling them fake muslims or 'Tubebe' (muslim converts)??

Your useless and fake monlithic north is becoming very obvious to all and it's just a matter of time before we northern minorities especially the christians unite ourselves, rise up and say enough to this nonsense.

The only reason why the north seems more united is because Hausa fulanis are the only majority group while the south has 2 majority groups.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by gidgiddy: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
YungMillionaire:
There is no way in heaven or hell Itshekiris will join Igbos in Biafra. Our first choice will be Niger Delta Republic. If that fails, then we will join Yorubas. I do not hate Igbos at all...but I do not trust them.

Niger Delta Republic is not possible, nobody is agitating for that one
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nowenuse:

CyynthiaKiss is very correct. Unity among the north is a mirage.
You can say there is unity among Northern muslims but northern christians can never be included in that nonsense unity.

Kanuris and Baburr muslims and other minority tribes muslims are only united with Hausa fulanis when it comes to the politics of we northern muslims versus the southern infidels otherwise, there is no real unity there. Hausas are forbidden from leading Kanuris in prayers in mosques in Maiduguri.

Hausa fulanis call muslim minority tribes as 'Kabila' and still discriminate them, unless that minority muslim can speak Hausa as fluent as a native speaker and has pure islamic names.

No matter the bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos, hardly do you hear them kill each other, but why don't you talk about how Igala, Nupe and Ebira muslims are killed by Hausas during religious crisis in Kano, Kaduna or Jos, calling them fake muslims or 'Tubebe' (muslim converts)??

Your useless and fake monlithic north is becoming very obvious to all and it's just a matter of time before we northern minorities especially the christians unite ourselves, rise up and say enough to this nonsense.

The only reason why the north seems more united is because Hausa fulanis are the only majority group while the south has 2 majority groups.
Lol here is another frustrated one , you are a minority just accept that fact nothing that can be done about it.From the bolded there is unity atleast, even if it's temporary for politics, why can't you in the South copy that and have a temporary political unity among yourselves instead of complaining about marginalization and Islamisation, everyday. During Obasanjo a Christian you people were crying, yar dua same thing , Jonathan the cry was very loud and now Buhari is here crying continues. Why can't you organise yourselves and take charge? Am trying to help you people in my little way because we are tired of your complaints.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nowenuse: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol here is another frustrated one , you are a minority just accept that fact nothing that can be done about it.From the bolded there is unity atleast, even if it's temporary for politics, why can't you in the South copy that and have a temporary political unity among yourselves instead of complaining about marginalization and Islamisation, everyday. During Obasanjo a Christian you people were crying, yar dua same thing , Jonathan the cry was very loud and now Buhari is here crying continues. Why can't you organise yourselves and take charge? Am trying to help you people in my little way because we are tired of your complaints.

I am not from the south, I am from the middlebelt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nowenuse:

I am not from the south, I am from the middlebelt.
Who dash you middlebelt, you sound like an Igbo.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by nwanyionitsha: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
orisa37:
When Kanu and Dokunbo agree. When Delta, Bayelsa and Edo join the SW.
Which Delta? Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Naajjii:

He's not Igbo. He's from Platue, that's why I invited him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not Igbo. He's from Platue, that's why I invited him
I understand the frustration, he is a northern minority. He is feeling the hit of being a Minority in the north. You need to get this - Where a minority becomes a majority they also dominate,in this situation Hausa/ Fulani is the majority in North so it dominate. If you break it down further For example in Benue state Tiv is the majority tribe , it has been dominating the Idoma , igede,Jukun and others. In Kogi Igala is the majority it has been dominating Ebiras and others,In plateau and Taraba Christians are the majority and have been dominating governance. Therefore it's a natural situation that Hausa are dominating the north based on numbers so you need to appreciate this natural process. South wards the Igbos despite their numbers tried in the past to dominate the minorities in Niger delta especially but failed because they lack the leadership skills and tolerance . They have now turned the frustration into attacking Hausa people and the north.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nowenuse: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

Hahaha, anyone who does not support Hausa fulanis and their religious jihad is automatically Igbo.

What makes you think a Northern or middlebelt christian will not share the same views against the core north in a Nigeria of today with all that has been going on?

Go through my profile since I joined nairaland since 2013 and see if I became a middlebelter just for this post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nowenuse: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

I understand the frustration, he is a northern minority. He is feeling the hit of being a Minority in the north. You need to get this - Where a minority becomes a majority they also dominate,in this situation Hausa/ Fulani is the majority in North so it dominate. If you break it down further For example in Benue state Tiv is the majority tribe , it has been dominating the Idoma , igede,Jukun and others. In Kogi Igala is the majority it has been dominating Ebiras and others,In plateau and Taraba Christians are the majority and have been dominating governance. Therefore it's a natural situation that Hausa are dominating the north based on numbers so you need to appreciate this natural process. South wards the Igbos despite their numbers tried in the past to dominate the minorities in Niger delta especially but failed because they lack the leadership skills and tolerance . They have now turned the frustration into attacking Hausa people and the north.

Being a minority in the North? What has being a so called majority added to the life of the average Hausa fulani in Nigeria? Are your people not still the poorest and most illiterate and suffering people in Nigeria?

The north is not a government of it's own, so I don't see how my state Plateau is under the domination of Hausas or Fulanis.

Use your majority status to help your almajiris and beggars all over the streets of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 28, 2019
South South join Biafra?
God forbid, Igbo people will use us as slaves, I'd rather die in Nigerian than be oppressed by the Igbos, they are snakes, the only reason Igbos need us in Biafra is because they want our oil and also because we have the sea ( note that the original Biafra of five Igbo states namely Ebonyi, Imo,Enugu,Abia,Anambra is landlocked while Delta,Cross River,Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa and Rivers have oil and sea.)
The Igbos are greedy and impolite people who speak their stupid language even when they know others don't understand.
I can't stand them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by fx45(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Ikpaitit:
South South join Biafra?
God forbid, Igbo people will use us as slaves, I'd rather die in Nigerian than be oppressed by the Igbos, they are snakes, the only reason Igbos need us in Biafra is because they want our oil and also because we have the sea ( note that the original Biafra of five Igbo states namely Ebonyi, Imo,Enugu,Abia,Anambra is landlocked while Delta,Cross River,Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa and Rivers have oil and sea.)
The Igbos are greedy and impolite people who speak their stupid language even when they know others don't understand.
I can't stand them.
Igbos constitute more than 30% of the South-South. Are we supposed to leave them behind to die with you in your One Nigeria? By the way, you need to tell the part of South-South where you come from. Let us analyse how relevant you are to the Biafran project. So you don't go running around over-estimating your importance

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, anyone who does not support Hausa fulanis and their religious jihad is automatically Igbo.

What makes you think a Northern or middlebelt christian will not share the same views against the core north in a Nigeria of today with all that has been going on?

Go through my profile since I joined nairaland since 2013 and see if I became a middlebelter just for this post.
Most of you Igbo always disguise claiming where you are not from for mischief. So am still not sure if you are not one of them.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2019
fx45:
Igbos constitute more than 30% of the South-South. Are we supposed to leave them behind to die with you in your One Nigeria? By the way, you need to tell the part of South-South where you come from. Let us analyse how relevant you are to the Biafran project. So you don't go running around over-estimating your importance

Simply checking his previous comments will tell you where he comes from. ( You can see frustration all over his write up probably due to his present condition)
Some of those animals will sit in their enclaves and think there is a mighty wall that demarcated SS from SE forgetting the fact that main looking at the two regions, you will see how the two regions especially Akwa Cross, Rivers and Delta got very close to each other hence the inter marriage. Ebonyi's Governors wife is from Cross Rivers
Akpabio wife is from Enugu. Peter Obi's wife is from Calabar, Okonjo Iweala's husband is from Abia. Kingsley's wife is from Anambra.. Imoke came from Igbo speaking mixed part of Cross River's state..

If these prominent people you know could mix like that, how much ordinary SE and SS people on the street.
So Ndoki people in Rivers should hate Ndoki people in SE because the were carved in SS ? Or Obigbo people should hate people of Abia State because they feel inside Rivers State when boundary adjustment was done in 70's ?.Even some prominent Biafra warlords like Achuzie and Efiong came from Asaba and Calabar.. If that clown you gave attention by quoting knows that SS is a multi ethnic region, he wouldn't have ended up in disgracing his generation with that stupid comment. Some of them don't know anything about the region, rather they will keep typing rubbish from their Oshogbo mosque ee.
If he was a smart impostor, he would have mentioned his ethnic group like one Itshekiri person on Ist Page by singling out his ethnic group and said that his ethnic group won't join Biafra, it would have been more pleasant and believable. But being a dumb and weak impstor, he started with his stale "We south south" forgetting the fact that ist IPOB protest started in Porthharcourt, then Asaba even before Nnamdi Kanu's home Abia state....
Those clowns are very pathetic.
So tell me what you want to analyse with a lunati.ic by the road side ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

Being a minority in the North? What has being a so called majority added to the life of the average Hausa fulani in Nigeria? Are your people not still the poorest and most illiterate and suffering people in Nigeria?

The north is not a government of it's own, so I don't see how my state Plateau is under the domination of Hausas or Fulanis.

Use your majority status to help your almajiris and beggars all over the streets of Nigeria.
It just natural situation, Hausa are the majority in the north and they got the skills therefore they dominate. It doesn't matter if they are the poorest or less educated. How about this- you people that claimed you are more educated and advanced why are the less educated Hausa giving you hard time. Everyday you people must cry of marginalization or one form of oppression by the northerners atleast. What quality of education or advancement is that?
If you are truly from plateau let me suggest something that will help you people. Your weakness is drinking. Minimise how you drink especially your men .You people drink alot particularly burukutu. This is one of your weakest point.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Simply checking his previous comments will tell you where he comes from. ( You can see frustration all over his write up probably due to his present condition)
Some of those animals will sit in their enclaves and think there is a mighty wall that demarcated SS from SE forgetting the fact that main looking at how the two regions especially Akwa Cross got very close to each other hence the inter marriage. Ebonyi's Governors wife is from Cross Rivers
Akpabio wife is from Enugu. Peter Obi's wife is from Calabar. Kingsley's wife is from Anambra.. Imoke came from Igbo speaking mixed part of Cross River's state..

If these prominent people you know could mix like that, how much ordinary SE and SS people on the street.
So Ndoki people in Rivers should hate Ndoki people in SE because the were carved in SS ?.. If that clown you gave attention by quoting knows that SS is a multi ethnic region, he wouldn't have ended up in disgracing his generation with that stupid comment. Some of them don't know anything about the region, rather they will keep typing rubbish from their Oshogbo mosque ee.
If he was smart impostor, he would have mentioned his ethnic group like one Itshekiri person on Ist Page by singling out his ethnic group and said that his ethnic group won't join Biafra, it would have been more pleasant and believable. But being a dumb and weak impstor, he forgot the fact that ist IPOB protest started in Porthharcourt, then Asaba before Nnamdi Kanu's home Abia state.... Those clowns are very pathetic.
Lol this Biafra people you never cease to amaze us , you are trying to force those Niger Delta into Biafra. How will that work? How do you expect to have peace ? You people don't have the tolerance to manage multi ethnic society, it is a fact . You people are the best when it comes to business and you are industrious, that is it. I think It has to do with your structure and background. If you look back you people didnt have an organised and centralised leadership system. You didn't have kings like the historical Emir of Kano, Emir of Zazzau, Oba of Benin, Etsu Nupe, Oni of Ife, Obong of Calabar, Attah of Igala, Akuka of Kwararafa, Elkanemi etc these leaders served as central point for their people and over the years the culture and system was entrenched.you people lack this kind of structure what you had was a disjoint and decentralised system headed by certain persons, it was not central.That is the issue .
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Ikpaitit:
South South join Biafra?
I can't stand them.
Is SS your tribe? Name your tribe to start with and I will tell where you're coming from, how would you stand them cos you've got no balls to compete with them in any way, they're physically, mentally, intellectually and economically stronger and viable than your stupid dumbass tribe, talking about stupid language, can you be bold enough to say what your language is if not always hiding under SS to avoid making mention of your insignificant and irrelevant tribe, what Igbos have achieved a hundred years back your tribe can't get to half of it in the next millennium. FOOLISH BIGOT.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Your mumu no get part 2, it starts and ends with you. Igbo obsession and hatred will end up finishing you, mark my words, you dare not make any head way if you continue like this. Dumbest fool!
It's not obsession nor hatred , it was reaction to observations over the years.How about your hatred on president Buhari for no reason. Are you trying to deny the fact that you hate the president and northerners for no reason?. So you got no point my friend.it's a reality you have to deal with.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol this Biafra people you never cease to amaze us , you are trying to force those Niger Delta into Biafra. How will that work? How do you expect to have peace ? You people don't have the tolerance to manage multi ethnic society, it is a fact . You people are the best when it comes to business and you are industrious, that is it. I think It has to do with your structure and background. If you look back you people didnt have an organised and centralised . You didn't kings like the historical Emir of Kano, Emir of Zazzau, Oba of Benin, Etsu Nupe, Oni of Ife, Obong of Calabar, Attah of Igala, Akuka of Kwararafa, Elkanemi etc these leaders served as central point for their people and over the years the culture and system was entrenched.you people lack this kind of structure what you had was a disjoint and decentralised system headed by certain persons, it was not central.That is the issue .
Igbo nation is an egalitarian in nature, we are far civilized to be made slaves of any monarchical bloodline, who has your monarchs help if not willful subjugation of its subject thereby inhibiting the full realization of its subject's potential, that is slave and master relationship where the former has no mind, thought and say of it own. We don't buy such here, we pride ourselves in nature's equality of humans and we believe that anyone can achieve greatness unhindered and such is very evident in Igbo nation. So you have no meaning point just as usual and typical of a bigot and myopic modern slave like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

It's not obsession nor hatred , it was reaction to observations over the years.How about your hatred on president Buhari for no reason. Are you trying to deny the fact that you hate the president and northerners for no reason?. So you got no point my friend.it's a reality you have to deal with.
Someone who has the antecedents of failure and ill administrative skills, someone who has further demonstrated these obvious flaws of incompetence and incorrigibility can not earn the trust and support of sane and reasonable people. Our non acceptance of him has nothing to do with his tribe or religion, after all we massively supported someone who share the same religion and tribe with the dollard. So you have no point here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol this Biafra people you never cease to amaze us , you are trying to force those Niger Delta into Biafra. How will that work? How do you expect to have peace ? You people don't have the tolerance to manage multi ethnic society , it is a fact . You people are the best when it comes to business and you are industrious, that is it. I think It has to do with your structure and background. If you look back you people didnt have an organised and centralised . You didn't kings like the historical Emir of Kano, Emir of Zazzau, Oba of Benin, Etsu Nupe, Oni of Ife, Obong of Calabar, Attah of Igala, Akuka of Kwararafa, Elkanemi etc these leaders served as central point for their people and over the years the culture and system was entrenched.you people lack this kind of structure what you had was a disjoint and decentralised system headed by certain persons, it was not central.That is the issue .

Igbos are not tolerant and can't manage multi ethnic people yet a minority like Eyi Ota from Calabar was the head the Eastern region where Igbos were Majority before Michael Okpara, Nnamdi Azikiwe and the rest came on board after the independence in 1960?

Igbos can't manage multi ethnic region yet Igalas in Anambra state have some rep in government ?

Igbos can't manage multi ethnic region yet another minority Chief was the head of House of Chiefs in the old Eastern region where We have more Paramount Igbo chiefs like Obi of Onitsha ?

I can go on and keep listing......,................... it's only an uninformed people can buy that your cheap propaganda. Such narratives have been flooged, flooged and flogged again, yet people like you have chosen to believe in their own lies and fabrication..

Continue deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I thought Delta state agreed to be rotating governorship according to geo political zones that represents 3 Major tribes in the state ?
Two actually, which is The Igbo and Urhobo, itsekiri? No, they're not that robust in Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Igbos are not tolerant and can't manage multi ethnic people yet a minority like Eyi Ota from Calabar was the head the Eastern region where Igbos were Majority before Michael Okpara, Nnamdi Azikiwe and the rest came on board after the independence in 1960?

Igbos can't manage multi ethnic region yet Igalas in Anambra state have some rep in government ?

Igbos can't manage multi ethnic region yet another minority Chief was the head of House of Chiefs in the old Eastern region where We have more Paramount Igbo chiefs like Obi of Onitsha ?

I can go on and keep listing......,................... it's only an uninformed people can buy that your cheap propaganda. Such narratives have been flooged, flooged and flogged again, yet people like you have chosen to believe in their own lies and fabrication..

Continue deceiving yourself.

Look at the point this one is citing , those Calabar people are a bit close to your boundary majority are of ibo decedent, those Igala were the Igala people carved into your territory by the British people over the year they share your mentality and culture. You can't rule mainstream Igalas in Kogi or Hausa , nupe etc in the north where they have establish leadership system over the years. It requires patience tolerance and humility which your people lack. Am by no means saying it's all of you but majority of you.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Naajjii: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Igbo nation is an egalitarian in nature, we are far civilized to be made slaves of any monarchical bloodline, who has your monarchs help if not willful subjugation of its subject thereby inhibiting the full realization of its subject's potential, that is slave and master relationship where the former has no mind, thought and say of it own. We don't buy such here, we pride ourselves in nature's equality of humans and we believe that anyone can achieve greatness unhindered and such is very evident in Igbo nation. So you have no meaning point just as usual and typical of a bigot and myopic modern slave like you.
Lol even in Europe where you people run to and perpetrate all kinds of crime they have monarchical bloodline. We still have the queen of England and others in place still. Like I said you people are strangers , you don't have any empire , any known kings or kingdom. Therefore you don't have what it takes to rule people with historical system and kingships. It's a fact, you only do well in business , just focus on what you k ow how to do best (business). If you get your Biafra you can try to rule yourselves probably you can find a suitable system.
Talking about slave, you people were slaves of Igalas especially those at the northern part of Igboland. Go and do research you will get more information.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by LLobiorah: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Some of those animals will sit in their enclaves and think there is a mighty wall that demarcated SS from SE forgetting the fact that main looking at the two regions, you will see how the two regions especially Akwa Cross, Rivers and Delta got very close to each other hence the inter marriage. Ebonyi's Governors wife is from Cross Rivers
Akpabio wife is from Enugu. Peter Obi's wife is from Calabar, Okonjo Iweala's husband is from Abia. Kingsley's wife is from Anambra.. Imoke came from Igbo speaking mixed part of Cross River's state..

So Ndoki people in Rivers should hate Ndoki people in SE because the were carved in SS ? Or Obigbo people should hate people of Abia State because they feel inside Rivers State when boundary adjustment was done in 70's ?.Even some prominent Biafra warlords like Achuzie and Efiong came from Asaba and Calabar.. If that clown you gave attention by quoting knows that SS is a multi ethnic region, he wouldn't have ended up in disgracing his generation with that stupid comment. Some of them don't know anything about the region, rather they will keep typing rubbish from their Oshogbo mosque ee.
If he was a smart impostor, he would have mentioned his ethnic group like one Itshekiri person on Ist Page by singling out his ethnic group and said that his ethnic group won't join Biafra, it would have been more pleasant and believable. But being a dumb and weak impstor, he started with his stale "We south south" forgetting the fact that ist IPOB protest started in Porthharcourt, then Asaba even before Nnamdi Kanu's home Abia state....
Those clowns are very pathetic.
So tell me what you want to analyse with a lunati.ic by the road side ?

Ebonyi Governor wife from cross river?
Bros respect yourself o
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nebuchadnezar: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
No time.

Cc: Mynd44.
[/s]
that's the spirit
we must get rid of trolls and bigots

but a new method has been introduced by you which is
insult via signature like you did

i hope other trolls and bigots don't emulate you
i urge mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j especially seun to look into this before it escalate
one love

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by driftedx: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
[s]that's the spirit
we must get rid of trolls and bigots

but a new method has been introduced by you which is
insult via signature like you did

i hope other trolls and bigots don't emulate you
i urge mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j especially seun to look into this before it escalate
one love[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nebuchadnezar: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
driftedx:
Nonsense trash
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa by Nowenuse: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Naajjii:

It just natural situation, Hausa are the majority in the north and they got the skills therefore they dominate. It doesn't matter if they are the poorest or less educated. How about this- you people that claimed you are more educated and advanced why are the less educated Hausa giving you hard time. Everyday you people must cry of marginalization or one form of oppression by the northerners atleast. What quality of education or advancement is that?
If you are truly from plateau let me suggest something that will help you people. Your weakness is drinking. Minimise how you drink especially your men .You people drink alot particularly burukutu. This is one of your weakest point.

The only reason Plateau people complain is because of insecurity. How do we complain of marginalization when Hausas are not indigenes of our state?

Burukutu is better than Kwaya. Go and teach your people to stop shayi shayi. Dirty stinking poverty ridden illiterates. Street beggars majority my foot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Courtesy Sanusi, Nigeria Shines At Global Cfa Conference / My Visit To The South East - FFK / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.