Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 (7105 Views)

Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For / Infinix S4 Or Samsung Galaxy A20 / Samsung A20, Infinix Hot 7 Pro, Infinix S4 Or Infinix Note 5, Best Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by money20199: 10:48am On May 03, 2019
Jokerman:
Please tech and phone gurus in the house, I'm kinda confused about what phone amongst these two I should get for my wife on her birthday next week..

These are the specs I'm looking out for

Camera quality (selfie and rear)
Battery
Durability (screen, panels etc)
Performance

Thank you guys... Thanks

Bro I think Infinix s4 is not bad at all! What i love about infinix s4 is that, the phone comes with 3 camera of 13MP+8MP+2MP at the back and 32MP at the front.
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2019
mindtricks:

Why will you worry about repairing a phone so ruggedly built like Xiaomi when you have not even started using it, you think it same same crappy quality as Infinix? Xiaomi hardly develops faults/require repairs which is common with Infinix please.

I've been using my infinix note3 for about 1 years , 11 months and about 2 weeks, only the charging port which I spoilt myself with a useless power bank is the only thing I have change. Is still working perfectly.
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by ElvisMcCoy(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
And my Girlfriend was using a RN3, then switched to RN5. The Note 3 has been given to her sister. No issues at all. I am using the MiA1 no issues at all with steady monthly updates. The Tecno she was using then, brand new was visiting calcare more than she used it. At a time, Calcare said they can't repair it that they do not have parts for it so they condemned the phone. Then the Infinix Note 3 I had before my MiA1 started lagging seriously only after 6 months...I sold it after 11 months. Nothing will make me price any transsions holding phones Never. Is it the same Zero6 that they call flagship with SD636 that is sold for over 100k? Never will I look at that Transsions holding...

BabaOwen:
I've been using my infinix note3 for about 1 years , 11 months and about 2 weeks, only the charging port which I spoilt myself with a useless power bank is the only thing I have change. Is still working perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by ssANIKUDIss(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2019
Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB currently available right now ₦58,000 only, free shipping nationwide,
Hurry while offer lasts
Contact https:///2348131910622
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Joezik(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2019
Redmi 7 bettter speaking from experience.... Bigger mp doesnt mean better pictures..... Its the software behind the camera..... Gcam is available for r7....

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by biznus: 8:00pm On May 03, 2019
I changed my mind. I'm opting for the Xiaomi redmi note 7!

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by jinka(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2019
Joezik:
Redmi 7 bettter speaking from experience.... Bigger mp doesnt mean better pictures..... Its the software behind the camera..... Gcam is available for r7....

pls can you guild me on how I can install and use gcam on my new redmi 7
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Joezik(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2019
jinka:

pls can you guild me on how I can install and use gcam on my new redmi 7

This same found on xda but the site explains it more

https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Jokerman(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2019
Thanks for the reviews ... I'm going for Xiaomi now

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by madgoat(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
Jokerman:
Please tech and phone gurus in the house, I'm kinda confused about what phone amongst these two I should get for my wife on her birthday next week..

These are the specs I'm looking out for

Camera quality (selfie and rear)
Battery
Durability (screen, panels etc)
Performance

Thank you guys... Thanks

Your wife would prefer the infinix than the xiaomi. Remember shes not all about tech but something to flaunt. No matter how nice the xiaomi is in terms of specs, she may not appreciate it as much as if its an Infinix S4 you got for her. Her friends may even make jest of the xiaomi since its not a common brand. Learn how to understand women. Besides the infinix S4 is also a very nice fone with nice specs.
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Jokerman(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

Your wife would prefer the infinix than the xiaomi. Remember shes not all about tech but something to flaunt. No matter how nice the xiaomi is in terms of specs, she may not appreciate it as much as if its an Infinix S4 you got for her. Her friends may even make jest of the xiaomi since its not a common brand. Learn how to understand women. Besides the infinix S4 is also a very nice fone with nice specs.

You may be right bro... I actually got her s Samsung A20... I want to buy the RN7 for mesef

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by madgoat(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
Jokerman:

You may be right bro... I actually got her s Samsung A20... I want to buy the RN7 for mesef
Kul... The Redmi Note 7 is very kul from the reviews. I also hope to get the Redmi 7 probably this week as my power no reach to buy Redmi Note 7 grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Ten06(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2019
jetz:
redmi 7 of 48k redmi note 7 of 65k compared to infinix s4 of 65k-68k lwkmd
Pls where can I buy the Redmi 7, I'm currently in yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Apart from infinix and techno there no other product here
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by jetz(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2019
Ten06:

Pls where can I buy the Redmi 7, I'm currently in yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Apart from infinix and techno there no other product here
check the Xiaomi thread we ve got third party sellers there like protein0 or check jumia store

1 Like

Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by zamanii: 10:39pm On May 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Boss how is the performance of the Samsung A20 camera and performance wise? would you recommend it to someone who uses phone for all its functions and not just calling and texting.

If you got the RN7 which would you recommend between the RN7 and A20. Apologies for the plenty questions, it's for research purposes
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Jokerman(m): 1:25am On May 06, 2019
zamanii:

Boss how is the performance of the Samsung A20 camera and performance wise? would you recommend it to someone who uses phone for all its functions and not just calling and texting.

If you got the RN7 which would you recommend between the RN7 and A20. Apologies for the plenty questions, it's for research purposes

Bro I think you should compare both gadgets on gsmarena
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by zamanii: 8:54am On May 06, 2019
Jokerman:

Alright. Thanks
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by tellsblinks(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2019
Mykcool:
you picked on the only negative review , thats quite unfair . There have been more positive reviews than negative ones.

Please I'm just an admirer of the product, I don't force people against their wish . I believe it's like a debate if I can't convince you then I let it go.

You also need to correct the notion that most people on the Xiaomi thread are sellers, there are just a handful of sellers (about 6 or 7 of them if I'm correct), the others are just people trying to assist from their experience. I think that thread gives more solutions to problems than any other mobile brand thread

Just like innjoo note thread
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by nairamaniac: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Jokerman:

hi. did u finally get both the Samsung for yourself and wife? hearing the comparison from someone who experienced both is better than depending on gsmarena website.

pls reply. Thanx!
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Jokerman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
nairamaniac:

hi. did u finally get both the Samsung for yourself and wife? hearing the comparison from someone who experienced both is better than depending on gsmarena website.

pls reply. Thanx!

yes I got it for my wife.. Great phone... crisp camera...
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by nairamaniac: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jokerman:

yes I got it for my wife.. Great phone... crisp camera...
u got the redmi for yourself and Samsung for her?

Pls how do u compare both phones??
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Jokerman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
nairamaniac:
u got the redmi for yourself and Samsung for her?

Pls how do u compare both phones??

I didn't get a redmi again Sir... I got Samsung for her and an Umidigi brand for myself...

Samsung has the edge even over Redmi
Re: Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 by Meister(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jokerman:

I didn't get a redmi again Sir... I got Samsung for her and an Umidigi brand for myself...

Samsung has the edge even over Redmi

Which Samsung has an edge over which redmi please ? Be specific sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The BEAST Tecno Phamton 6 Plus FEATURES 80 MP Super Fusion Imaging Camera / Drop Unedited Picture Of Your Phone Let's See The Best Camera / BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.