Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/19 (162 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2022 / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/19 by dallyemmy: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/19 by dallyemmy: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, April 27, 2019) -

*Are You Among The Nine?*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Thank You, for sending Your son Jesus, to Calvary, to die and pay the debt of sin, I could not pay, with His own blood.

3.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the redemption of mankind from eternal destruction through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

4.Thank You, Father, for all Your blessings in my life and family, the one that I see and the one that I did not see.

5.Thank You, for where You started with me, for where I am and for where You're taking me.

6.Thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness and unfailing promises over my life and destiny.

7.Thank You, Father, for creating me for Your purpose and pleasure; please, empower me to show forth Your glory.

8.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; empower him to finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Is Churches Now An Enterprise? / New Month Message / The Ideal Muslim Family - THE APEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.